Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Take A Look At Yourself!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take A Look At Yourself!!! (17734 Views)

Don’t Lie O!! Take A Look At This Photo, What Is The First Thing You Saw? / Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) / See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by IHATEPUZZY(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
I see that thread for front page you try

what fucking thread
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by EmperorLee(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
I see that thread for front page you try

You are just few fu<k ups away from Pricing me and if You price me I swear down you will wish you never did.
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

I caused all these trouble? Are you sure are not suffering from partial amnesia. Do I even have time to start some shii with someone like you. Dude I repeat to you again 'Go fu<k yourself'. If you think you want to ride on my Gentleness then you have made the highest mistake of your life.
ok make I remind you, when I created that most loved thread did I insult you didn't I promote you an announce how people were liking you8 you don forget so soon you insulted me that's why I have been fighting you stop trying to feel important I don't forgive people ask tiny I have been on her matte for days now
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
donpoker, alobright17, ibehkachukwu, fela anikulapo, desnat, mrban9
All of you come oo, your boy Efcc don start to dye make trouble again oo cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by EmperorLee(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
ok make I remind you, when I created that most loved thread did I insult you didn't I promote you an announce how people were liking you8 you don forget so soon you insulted me that's why I have been fighting you stop trying to feel important I don't forgive people ask tiny I have been on her matte for days now

Dude I don't fu<kin know whatever the fu<k you are talking about and I don't bloody care. This is the last mention I am giving you for now, I just pray you try shii with me just one more time, just a tiny bull shit from you, heaven bear me witness you will hear from me in a very unpleasant way that you will start wondering if it's something more than an online thingny. I will teach you a lesson that everything that happens here doesn't end here, I will teach you that a faceless forum is not that faceless after all. Please just price me one more time I beg you.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by firstking01(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Nope smiley
That is like, you wishing me bad luck
My life is upward and forward, from glory to greater glory, there is no going back for me
Kay...
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

Dude I don't fu<kin know whatever the fu<k you are talking about and I don't bloody care. This is the last mention I am giving you for now, I just pray you try shii with me just one more time, just a tiny bull shit from you, heaven bear me witness you will hear from me in a very unpleasant way that you will start wondering if it's something more than an online thingny. I will teach you a lesson that everything that happens here doesn't end here, I will teach you that a faceless forum is not that faceless after all. Please just price me one more time I beg you.
cc seun this is Donkross1 using another moniker . Rule broken
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by IHATEPUZZY(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

smh, is this life?

I pity the tree somewhere working to supply u oxygen

pple like u need life sniffed outta dem in d most painful manner, scallywag

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

cc seun this is Donkross1 using another moniker. Rule broken
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by goshikid: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I don't swear smiley
But I'm telling you now that as at today, I bought 90% of everything i own (if you like don't believe)
grin your lies can develope wings
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by EmperorLee(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
cc s.eun this is Donk.ross1 using another moniker. Rule broken

So this is is a secret? I weep for your owners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

So this is is a secret? I weep for your owners
Kinglee1
NotoriousAIG
NotoriousDig make I dey continue
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by EmperorLee(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
Kinglee1
NotoriousAIG

You are picking info that I wrote in my diary for everyone to see and you are acting like you have hit a million dollar jackpot... Damn me for even paying someone like you an attention. You are slower and lower than I thought.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
goshikid:
grin your lies can develope wings
Which type?
Dragon's or eagle's wings
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

You are picking info that I wrote in my diary for everyone to see and you are acting like you have hit a million dollar jackpot... Damn me for even paying someone like you an attention. You are slower and lower than I thought.
when you get the 5 years ban on EMPERORLEE and the others we go know the rest wen I don dig out
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by ibehKachukwu: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
mizzbouqui:
donpoker, alobright17, ibehkachukwu, fela anikulapo, desnat, mrban9
All of you come oo, your boy Efcc don start to dye make trouble again oo cheesy grin

Aunty goan fight ur fight. Leave me outta it biko.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
Kinglee1
NotoriousAIG
Wetin you don achieve by these now, all these are in his diary undecided
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

Aunty goan fight ur fight. Leave me outta it biko.

Thanks
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by ibehKachukwu: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
cc seun this is Donkross1 using another moniker . Rule broken

Scary asss. U call for ban when u just jump into people and provoke dem with ur alternative account.

We all know who u re, just continue fooling urself
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
walking in to the thread like a boss

saw my own ellacute45 viewing kiss

Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by ibehKachukwu: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
cc seun this is Donkross1 using another moniker. Rule broken

Dis naijaboiy using another moniker, rule broken

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
when you get the 5 years ban on EMPERORLEE and the others we go know the rest wen I don dig out
Are you saying you don't have an alternate? undecided
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

Scary asss. U call for ban when u just jump into people and provoke dem with ur alternative account.

We all know who u re, just continue fooling urself
I no just like make person dey insult me na all of them started it
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
retreat bro

it's lunch time, you can't defeat what awaits you right now

Let goan have some drink man
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

Dis naijabo..iy using another moniker, rule broken
nah!

You goofed

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by ibehKachukwu: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

And u couldn't resist?

Shame on you sisi
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Maxiii:
retreat bro

it's lunch time, you can't defeat what awaits you right now

Let goan have some drink man
wetin dey happen na you no see this small boy dey make mouth for here , make una dey call me alternate na una sabi that one , no just insult me all of them looked for my wahala
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
Maxiii:
nah!

You goofed
why you dey tell am which drink dey ?
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by EmperorLee(m): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

Dude if only you were bright enough, you'd have seen that this is what the rule states

"19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned."

But your anxiety to crave for attention supercedes your reasoning. This is the last attention I am Paying you, spend it wisely son.

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
wetin dey happen na you no see this small boy dey make mouth for here , make una dey call me alternate na una sabi that one , no just insult me all of them looked for my wahala
hahahaha

it doesn't matter, I know you, I know who you are grin ain't you the man of the year cheesy

it's over now, let make a truce wink
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
why you dey tell am which drink dey ?
i need to, we don't want more fight

btw, I have Champaign, whisky, beer, origin, ogogoro and dry meat solf drink is also available

make your choice wink
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Maxiii:
hahahaha

it doesn't matter, I know you, I know who you are grin ain't you the man of the year cheesy

it's over now, let make a truce wink
maxiii you wan join them, I don't have another moniker, they insulted me that's why I am reacting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) / Is It Right To Encourage Our Kids To Seductively Dance/twerk?(pic/video) / 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.