Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride (58570 Views)

Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by oyedeley2ky: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
Abi oo some babes go con be like ancestors with make up grin grin grin[/quote].. Lol
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
ireneony:
undecided natural beauty my aass..
why did she perm her hair...why not leave the hair in its natural state.

Modified
To those quoting me, pls back off.
i support being natural but damn not on your wedding day. Makeup or no make does not determine someone's character.

what's Ur own headache wiv her choice ? she never said it determines anyone's character . her n her hubby r happy wiv her choice , take a chill pill n relax

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by dermmy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
veekid:
All natural; no crassilian wig, no chain nothing nothing at all

Wc one be crasilian wig again? grin
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by outstandingsyll(f): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
If I should go without make up and wear a wedding gown, I'll end up marrying her husband cos she is not pretty atall. Not applying make up doesn't make you a better person than those that apply. Its a special day for the rest of your life, look special on it.
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Originality007: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
ireneony:

Modified
i support being natural but damn not on your wedding day. Makeup or no make does not determine someone's character.

haters every where undecided, but who cares?

1 Like

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by bigmo1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
What's the bug deal over makeup or none of it thereof. Go to any marriage registry and u will see all kinds of brides in different funny looking wedding gowns. You will see 15yrs old bride and 80 yes old bride. So let this bride be.
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
She should at least put lip gloss on those ashy lips of hers.
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by GlitzG: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sigh cry[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Why all these girls dey foam for mouth? if una like get heart attack for anoda peson matter. Real natural beauty!no spot, see smooth skin. una dey cry because most of u do not have d confidence to be natural.some of u are physically hopeless without d make up . u dont want ur boifriend to see u without make up, wat about d morning after your wedding? when una face with spot and eczema go dey exposed. smh I no be churchy pesin, but I love natural girls. they rock, yall jezebels and mother gagools can go on with ur fake beauty.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by wilsonbright: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
cruzita:
and she is truly a natural beauty .

instead of spending thousands on make up,I go use the money buy rice join for the wedding own

Wise girl... I think I need a girl like u as my wify.
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
outstandingsyll:
If I should go without make up and wear a wedding gown, I'll end up marrying her husband cos she is not pretty atall. Not applying make up doesn't make you a better person than those that apply. Its a special day for the rest of your life, look special on it. Others should stop judging people for the choice they made.
so looking artificial is being special abi. I give it to u.ur pretty (at least ur wit make up) but u believe can get her man without ir make up? ur deluded. its ironical you judged her Nd said others shdnt judge her.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Dee60: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
MAKE UP? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? DOES IT STAND FOR MAKING UP FOR WHAT IS NOT THERE?

I WONT CONDEMN MAKE UP BUT EVERY MAN SHOULD BE WEARY OF PANCAKE LIKE EXCESSIVE MAKE UP THAT HAS BECOME SO COMMON THESE DAYS! SOME MEN ARE FEELING THEY HAVE BEEN CHEATED WHEN SUDDENLY AFTER MARRIAGE THEY SEE THE REAL FACE OF THEIR WIVES.....AND THEN THE DIFFERENCE IS TOO MUCH TO BEAR!

#MAKE IT REAL - THE REAL FACE IS BETTER THAN THE MADE UP FACE. BUSOLA UMOREN JUST SHOWED THAT!
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Zedoo(m): 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
ireneony:
show us your girlfriend pic undecided

Mtcheww

She cant be seen by you. She I definitely on #TeamNaturalBeauty

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Good for her...
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by omocheche(f): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dont mind all this ashawo men my dear, they tell you they like you natural and then they see another with makeup and they run after her like craze, 6-10 years after marriage they leave you for another makeup girl dont be deceived. But you are beautiful all the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by flamingREED(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
omocheche:
Dont mind all this ashawo men my dear, they tell you they like you natural and then they see another with makeup and they run after her like craze, 6-10 years after marriage they leave you for another makeup girl dont be deceived. But you are beautiful all the same.

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
How can you not know the rules in your parents' church? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by kabanayol9(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
My kind of woman.... Team natural beauty. No need for you to be like Masquerade.
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by magicminister: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
If you look like this on my wedding day, that wedding wouldn't hold.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
veekid:
All natural; no crassilian wig, no chain nothing nothing at all
what do you mean natural? a natural looking person is a person that is not having anything on including clothes because clothes are artificial , not just not using make up and chains, bangles. A natural person is a stack naked person..Therefore as long as she is still wearing that wedding gown she is not looking natural..ok?
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by petitejolie(f): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
me I plan to wear make up on my wedding day o. wanna look different. I'm used too looking natural already. it's a mata of choice
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by veekid(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
maxwell60:
what do you mean natural? a natural looking person is a person that is not having anything on including clothes because clothes are artificial , not just not using make up and chains, bangles. A natural person is a stack naked person..Therefore as long as she is still wearing that wedding gown she is not looking natural..ok?

You kidding .......right? grin

1 Like

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
Some people are so annoying. If na one of those celebs way de live on den meg to gain popularity try this stunt na so so hail den go de hail. I beg make una leave this girl alone sha na una weeding?

1 Like

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by holythug(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
some sef dey carry rainbow for face
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by airex(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
ireneony:

Modified

Receive sense please. If u support being natural then your wedding day shouldn't be an exception. The wedding day is the best day to showcase your natural beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by FTbomb(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
deeper life bride..
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by outstandingsyll(f): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
WindUpMerchant from the way you speak, I believe you don't understand metaphor.....
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Seahawk: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Her life her choice. If her husband doesn't mind, who are you to mind? Put your mouth in your pocket.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by damon222: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
ireneony:

Modified

Who is this riff raff? So she should not even tie the hair backward abi? If you get better character, you go praise this girl. Mannerless thing who do not know the difference between salt and native salt. Just name and tell me the price of any foodstuff in the market today as a woman
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by Blurr(m): 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wia d babe??
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by kan12(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
deeper life bride confirmed.
Re: Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride by karleone(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
ireneony:

Modified

Those for whom you modified your post won't come back to the first page to read your modified post. Next time, simply air your view and let it be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos / How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria / Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.