Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Crazily Hilarious Comedy Snippet From The Game Of Thrones Using Igbo Language. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crazily Hilarious Comedy Snippet From The Game Of Thrones Using Igbo Language. (1285 Views)

My collection of crazily funny pictures - Check Them Out / My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! / My Collections Of Crazily Funny Pics.... Hahahahahaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazily Hilarious Comedy Snippet From The Game Of Thrones Using Igbo Language. by Jameskyrian(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2016
hahahahahahahaa…..apologies to all the Arsenal fans in the house. This is the most creative and hilarious Comedy snippet i have seen. I literally laughed for hours.

In this video, you would see a comedy snippet from the Game of Thrones using Igbo language. ...
It's very short but crazily hilarious. (Subtitled)

>>> click on the link to laugh out loud at someone's creativity. ..

Source : http://www.jkcyno.com/2016/08/hilarious-snipet-game-thrones-igbo-language-video/

(1) (Reply)

Get in Here Now! New Ponzi Scheme Better Than MMM / Prophet Joseph Ebun Awakens Two persons At A Mortuary In Ikeja (disturbing Pics) / What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.