Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos (38416 Views)

Shoemaker In Serious Trouble For Wearing Customer's Shoe / Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) / Michelle Ekure, A Graduate, Turns Shoemaker (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by PrettyCrystal: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2016
Female Graduate Turned Shoemaker Receives Her First Award

Michelle Ekure, the female shoe maker who "broke the internet" -has received her first award. The Delta born is a graduate of International Studies and Diplomacy from the University of Benin -who ventured into shoe making six years after searching for a job to no avail. Now her time has come to shine...

Michelle Ekure who received her first award last night wrote;

"About last night, this is my first award from delta state heritage. I want thank God for all he has done me, i am so grateful. thank you guys i love you all."

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/michelle-ekure-female-graduate-turned.html

See earlier thread and her interview here https://www.nairaland.com/3268588/michelle-ekure-graduate-turns-shoemaker

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by PrettyCrystal: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2016
congrats
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Sibrah: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2016
Entrepreneurs are like academic stars now. They pay tax and can earn us forex.

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by dainformant(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2016
reap the fruit of your labour

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by AlienStar: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2016
Good to know....Look beyond white collar job....We need more of these.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by yarimo(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2016
And her mate are all over nairaland posting nonsense. Congratulation to the lady

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2016
Yeah! I'm so happy she has been recognized. I love her dedication and humility. Hopefully, alot more will come.

5 Likes

Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Ghost21(m): 11:55am On Aug 26, 2016
Congratulations to her, wise decision, wise decision.
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by okirewaju(f): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
This is a skill I have so much interest in

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by DaniDani(m): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hard work pays big time. While some of her mates are busy painting every part of their body to attract and seduce men, she channelled g
her energy into meaningful use. May more awards locate you. Amen. Meanwhile, has anyone heard from my queen, Olajumoke the blessed one?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by PapaNnamdi: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
I just wan to press her bress,
Big soft and bouncy, hmm yum yum

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by omolola15(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Good for her. Some of her mates are out there with their selling point selling market. Expecting a prince charming to come and give them the riches of this world.

She decided not to wait for anyone, she decided to take the riches her self. May God keep blessing her and take her to higher places.

Now that's my kind of woman.

veekid:
Award on what? On shoemaking?

Award for hardwork and determination. Award for showing other ladies the way forward. Come to think of it guys will patronize her very well oooo. They'll keep eyeing her grin

8 Likes

Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by veekid(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Award on what? On shoemaking?
It should have been "Nigerian best shoemaker of the year'
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by abokibuhari: 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
grin south south kwenu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Is that an ideal workshop uniform for the occupation embarassed

- bare foot
- chicken thighs/laps
- boxer
- singlet

She can afford night gown abi party gown but can not afford overcoat.
This government sef shocked
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by beautiful232(f): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
GOD bless you dear

congratulations
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by ANBAKO: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Good!!!

Another hardworking South South lady.

I always respect and salute their courage and hardwork unlike their m......

May God continue to bless your hustle
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
nice one dear sch a pretty lady.....some lady here in nairaland need to learn from her
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Akinlekanwr(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Go shawty
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by ShitHead(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
How much is the award?
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
International Studies and Diplomacy? Which course be that?
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by adeoba2008(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Kudos to her. Keep it up.
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Sijo01(f): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Whatever you find to do, do it deligently!
May God bless her hustle.
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Good job lady!

But please I need a Nigerian hand-made pure leather shoes of exact length and design as this.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Tberry01(f): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
kudos to her
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by kaen1317: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
Bad economy. Should be in one of the top embassies in one capital city but as a result of the bad economy my people are underemployed and receiving awards of pity as a cobbler. It's not your fault. Our leaders are to blame
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by ANBAKO: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
NairaMaster1:
International Studies and Diplomacy? Which course be that?

That is the course that teaches international governance, conflict resolution, Global policy etc.

They are supposed to be the technocrats running our foreign affairs, work in our embassies, global mission offices, UN, ECOWAS, AfDB etc

Everything is not only about Engineering, Law, Medicine and Accounting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ghost21:
Congratulations to her, wise decision, wise decision.
Better than this axsxhxy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
AlienStar:
Good to know....Look beyond white collar job....We need more of these.
can you do such... angry . in as much as i want an honest and decent job... I dont want to suffer..
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by free2blast(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
Compare this to what one olosho posted in a thread yesterday about not marrying men who are broke While real women are looking for ways to make it on their own. Thumbs up girl. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment / FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) / Captain Segun Omole Retires After 40 Years Of Flying, Gets Celebrated (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.