Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Chevron Interview What Next? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Interview What Next? (5076 Views)

Notable Signs That You Had A Good Or Bad Interview- What To Do Afterwards / Nafdac January 2012 Interview: What Next? / Pregnant And Going For Interview, What Should I Wear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Interview What Next? by Curie(f): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2006
now we have done the interview when and how are going to be contacted and when is the training starting and hey guyz CONGRATS
Re: Chevron Interview What Next? by dubeilo: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2006
Curie thanks for keeping to your promise,
Could u please throw more light on the skill test (ie the timing,nature of the questions frm the oil & gas lecture etc)
Also highlight on your  interview (the nature of the questions etc)
Thanks once again.

dubeilo
Re: Chevron Interview What Next? by Charles002(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2006
Congrats Curie.
wink
Could you plz give us some hints on the skill test or interview.
I wrote the reservoir/production engr. category of the apptitude test and those on this category are yet to be called for the skill test or interview.

Once again, CONGRATS.

Charles,
08037624299 wink
Re: Chevron Interview What Next? by bwhite(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2006
Curie,how can I get ur no,I need to contact you directly for something very important.if you could paste your no here on nairaland so I could call you,that would be okay by me,or u could text me through my no-08037500230 so I could call you.thanks as I expect hearing from you.
Re: Chevron Interview What Next? by danderson(f): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2006
Bwhite,

Wetin dey your mind wey you wan discuss with curie in private.Personnally i have being admiring curie's virtues and will equally like to her nos.

Hii curie,if you are in the house, pls a guy wants to chat with you via your nos. cool
Re: Chevron Interview What Next? by Phyllis: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2006
Hi Curie,
Every body seems to be begging u 4 response to d chevron interview tip but u seems to oblige. There is something I want to tell u today and take this very seriously 4 2morrow.God is the controller of the earth.What so ever God wants is what He wants and what will be. If he says we will be at Ogere come next year, we shall be there.So stop hoarding information, it could be for ur own good.4 all thoise nairalanders that is going 4 the interview, just be optimistic like me, pray very hard, tell God ur reason 4 wanting this Job and he will see u through.WITH LOVE
Re: Chevron Interview What Next? by Winsome(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2006
hello
Re: Chevron Interview What Next? by Curie(f): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2006
thank you so much phyllis just had time to check my mail today the format i posted on the forum the next day after the test so i dont think it was fair of u to assume i was hoarding the info coz i want others to to progress in life for those that have not done the interview, questions asked were simple but confusing like have u ever been in a difficult situation and how did you resolve it, have u been abe to identify if a product is fake and how u knew etc etc etc. am stil keeping my fingers crossed for a letter for medical test very soon. for those who need my numba i wonder why but in the spirit of xmas, it is 08056321060. wishing all nairalanders a wonderful xmas, barka da sallah and a blessed and fully packaged new year.

(1) (Reply)

Hsa Recruiting / Job Recruitment-Security Guards / Civil Defence Corps Recruitment 2022/2023 | Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.