Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:15 AM

After Seeing These 3-signs, Then Your Ex-boyfriend Still Wants You Back! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Seeing These 3-signs, Then Your Ex-boyfriend Still Wants You Back! (614 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo / My Ex Begging For My Love After seeing This Photo of me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Seeing These 3-signs, Then Your Ex-boyfriend Still Wants You Back! by porshw: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Though after break up, your ex boyfriend won't work up to you so soon and say he would want you to give him a second chance. So in order to ascertain whether he wants you back can be seen on how often he gets in contact with you, the way he acts definitely will say it for him. Does he call you on phone after you must have broken up with him? If yes, then it means he still have some feelings for you because if he is no longer interested in you, he wouldn't for one day bothered to call you in order to know how you are fairing. he can never contact you again if he is no longer interested in you!

Continue reading... http://www.talkreal9ja.com/2016/08/after-seeing-these-3-signs-then-your-ex.html
Re: After Seeing These 3-signs, Then Your Ex-boyfriend Still Wants You Back! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
>

Haba baba... Nawa for u! U want us to click tat link ehnn..

Why make thread incomplete? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: After Seeing These 3-signs, Then Your Ex-boyfriend Still Wants You Back! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
True words!

But I still won't click that link tongue
Re: After Seeing These 3-signs, Then Your Ex-boyfriend Still Wants You Back! by porshw: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sorry guys, it wasn't intentional. Lolz

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To My Love / Please Advise / Policemen Cause Death Of A Beautiful Lady Because Of 50 Naira In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.