Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

12. Odu Oturupon Meji- Ologbon Meji- Have A Back Up Plan, An Alternative. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 12. Odu Oturupon Meji- Ologbon Meji- Have A Back Up Plan, An Alternative. (6287 Views)

15 Odu Ose Meji- You Are A Conqueror! / 14- Odu Irete Meji- Eji Elemere Let Your Fortunes Make You A Better Person! / 10. Odu Osa Meji- Attack Is The Best Form Of Defense. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12. Odu Oturupon Meji- Ologbon Meji- Have A Back Up Plan, An Alternative. by lawani: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Eriwo ya!
Aya gbo
Aya to
Aya je

II II

II II

I I

II II

My positions are personal and infact, it is what you understand a sign to mean that it will mean to you, whatever you understand the Oturupon sign to mean is your own sign language with Olodumare and Olodumare will through it, speak to you explicitly. No holds barred which is why President Bush was in a unit called 147 in the US marines, it is why his first political assignment at 26 years was to campaign for Mr Blount, it is why the first person to ask Barbara Bush Jr for marriage is Jay Blount. All that is so because the Bushes speak English, so Olodumare is showing them signs in that language even as they were not making any enquiry. That is the underlying principle. So the first thing an aspiring Awo needs to do is to understand thoroughly the 256 signs and that in itself is a degree course. What you understand is what Olodumare will use in communication with you. After Blount has come up in the life of both father and daughter, it can not be shocking that it became incumbent on the family to save a young man set up to be killed by those he trusted, for speaking the truth bluntly. That is how it works. So whatever you understand an odu to mean is the message it will bring for you but there is a need for uniformity across board. So that it can be a form of language to be passed down culturally.

To me, the Oturupon meji or Ologbon meji as the name implies means have two plans, or two options, one full and original and one backup but both reasonable. That is how Olodumare works. I have pointed it out in how Prince Aderemi discovered me in Ile Ife independently and took an intense liking to me in exactly thesame way as did President Bush many years earlier. He did not waste time, he and his wife decided, this Akin Lawanson will marry our daughter and we will adopt him as our son. Prince Aderemi is nicknamed Lambua a praise name for Earth or Ile, the symbol of the Ogboni. The Ogboni just like the CIA are constrained to always act with common sense all the time. So, nothing validates the Odu Ologbon meji as the existence of President Bush and Lambua having the exact same plan of 'I will give my daughter to Akin' while both men say to my hearing that I am a genius. So when two closely resembling things exist, that is Ologbon meji.

Another example is in my life. Ologbon meji also means dont put all your eggs in one basket. Have an alternative. When I decided around 2007 to give change in Nigeria all I got, to pull no punches, beg people and etc until change is achieved and I gain from it, that was not my only plan, I also had a backup plan, a second wisdom which I told an older friend back then who was an ACN member of the Ekiti state house of assembly. I said I will continue preaching resource control, he said the oil belongs to the land owners but Nigerians will not listen, I said I also will not relent and if I succeed, it will mean huge opportunities for me and if I fail I HAVE MY BUSINESS TO FALL BACK ON!. He wished me well. That is the quintessential Ologbon meji, both plans are good but one is the real plan while the other is close to it.

WHAT IS THE NEED FOR OLOGBON MEJI.

Ologbon meji is important because we are not OLODUMARE!. And even Olodumare used Ologbon meji by providing for me both President Bush and Lambua! However, Man proposes, God disposes. Effort is not everything. Knowledge is not everything. Did I set out to breakup Nigeria? No. But Nigeria is going to break up as a result of my activities.

A verse in Oturupon meji says

Ologbon kan o ta koko omi si eti aso, Omoran kan o mo oye eepe ile.

No wise person can tie water in a knot, no knowledgeable person knows the number of sands on Earth!

So start what is good and have a back up plan because you have absolutely no control over the outcome of whatever you start. I never set out to break up Nigeria or end religion but both will happen as a result of my activities.

Oturupon meji also talks about children since children are also backup plans. You are going to be spent and younger ones will carry on even as you are still alive. They will be the ones feeding and taking care of you in your old age. Another verse says

Oturupon, je ki nromo gbe sire, ki oruko mi bo si rere, ki ipa mi ma parun laye.

Oturupon, let me have children to play with, that my name not be forgotten, that my path should not be destroyed in the world

Ase.

I have three children with Barbara, three toddlers, two boys and one little girl. Me and Barbara's primary concerns are who they are. They are our main concern. Their future means everything to us. God bless and be with them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beading Tutorial - How To Make An Ocean Blue Seed Bead Cluster Necklace Easily. / Silent Night In Yoruba / Meet The Ethiopian Men Who Compete To Be The Fattest By Drinking Cow Blood & Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.