Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! (1783 Views)

82 Christians Convert To Islam In Modakeke Osun State (Video) / Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam / Can I Continue With Taraweeh After Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
‘As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us From Killing Them’ – Muslim Man Declares on facebook.
Below are some reaction of some Muslims on Facebook over the killing of some students over blasphemy…
Murtala Mustapha Gama, Muhammad Awwal Huruna KT and others reacted on Facebook..

Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by MDsambo: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Why will they insult Islam in the first place?

I never heard a Muslim insulting christians or christianity before

3 Likes

Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by thesicilian: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
At times its better to just ignore some people.
Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
It shall not be well with the people that merged christians and muslims together in one damnable entity called Nigeria!

Vampires!

1 Like

Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Royal155:
It shall not be well with the people that merged christians and muslims together in one damnable entity called Nigeria!

Vampires!
Lol, the people you are cursing lived long, enjoyable lives, and are long gone, either decomposing in the earth or reincarnated as someone somewhere else . . . maybe you are the reincarnation of Lord Lugard grin and are reaping what you sowed grin grin
Stop cursing people, magic doesn't exist, instead let us deliberate on how we can make the Federal government heavily reduce the religious influence in Nigeria by putting up strict secular laws and throw bastards like the people in the op in jail
Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by Owliver(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
MDsambo:

calling Jesus a mere prophet itself is an insult. by the way I have heard insults from a speaker of a mosque against Christians in Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by Weah96: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Give that boy in the photo some sustenance. He looks hungry with dry mouth.

1 Like

Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by An2elect2(f): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Then they have to kill all Christians since everything about Christianity is offensive to the non-christian
Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by An2elect2(f): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
Weah96:
Give that boy in the photo some sustenance. He looks hungry with dry mouth.
Oh the potential murderer should be given sustenance. But the christian who treats his neighbours right should be scorned and laughed at for believing in a supernatural being.

Wow atheists are very logical people
cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by Weah96: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
An2elect2:
Oh the potential murderer should be given sustenance. But the christian who treats his neighbours right should be scorned and laughed at for believing in a supernatural being.

Wow atheists are very logical people
cheesy

Christians r8pe and pillage too.
Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by An2elect2(f): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Weah96:

If a man rapes and murders people, and he calls himself an atheist because his parents and close friends are atheists, even though he knows nothing or does not care about what he professes to be.
Will it be sensible to call him an atheist? and accuse atheism of his crime?

1 Like

Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by trapQ: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
****You know what my sister's coworker who is a Muslim always says... "stupid Jesus" yes that's what he says.... and nobody has killed him yet.

MDsambo:

Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by Ranchhoddas: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
An2elect2:
If a man rapes and murders people, and he calls himself an atheist because his parents and close friends are atheists, even though he knows nothing or does not care about what he professes to be.
Will it be sensible to call him an atheist? and accuse atheism of his crime?
KingEbukasblog should see this comment.
Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by trapQ: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
And atheists don't right?

What you should ask yourself is this, is it ethical for Christians or those of other religions to do so? If your religion endorses such acts then there is a problem.
Weah96:

1 Like

Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by malvisguy212: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Any religion that encourage death come from satan. Why Muhammad ? What about Abraham , isaac ,jacob, david ? The truth is that Muhammad is the ONLY prophet of islam, Allah has no prophet apart from Muhammad, that is why a muslim can sacrifice his life for Muhammad sake. Insult Abraham in the presence of muslims and they will say " may allah forgive you" ****

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by malvisguy212: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Why are Atheists Always in support of muslims? But they can attack and insult christian, you live happily with a christian, your parents are christians, but you always call christians names, all kind of insult, you thrown at us. Don't you think you are insulting your parents as well ? One spirit control muslims and atheists, the spirit of anger and insult. This forum is control by deceptive and lying spirit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
KingEbukasblog should see this comment.

Brother , if this is an attempt to absolve atheism of the blame of being the animus that led to the killings by the communists , then sorry you done fail oo .
Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by Ranchhoddas: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Brother , if this is an attempt to absolve atheism of the blame of being the animus that led to the killings by the communists , then sorry you done fail oo .

Lol. Are you saying she's lying.
Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Lol. Are you saying she's lying.

I never implied or suggested that .
Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by Ranchhoddas: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I never implied or suggested that .
Is her statement true or false?
Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Is her statement true or false?

Let's be logical here grin grin grin

Weah96 made a blantant non sequitur , this elicited her response - so stating if her statement is true or false is actually unnecessary , fallacious in fact . I mean it has nothing to do with the statements from whence Weah96 made the non sequitur . See ?

1 Like

Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by An2elect2(f): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
malvisguy212:
Why are Atheists Always in support of muslims? But they can attack and insult christian, you live happily with a christian, your parents are christians, but you always call christians names, all kind of insult, you thrown at us. Don't you think you are insulting your parents as well ? One spirit control muslims and atheists, the spirit of anger and insult. This forum is control by deceptive and lying spirit.
Exactly but the righteous shall not be ashamed or dismayed

1 Like

Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by Ranchhoddas: 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol , ok . Its true then .
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.
Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
There is no need for further discussion. I have the answer I seek.

Before you get too excited , read up Tu quoque

Cheers bro

Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by Ranchhoddas: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Before you get too excited , read up Tu quoque

Cheers bro

I know what it is. Philosophy and logic was one of my favourite courses.
Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by BetaThings: 5:18am On Aug 27, 2016
Owliver:
calling Jesus a mere prophet itself is an insult. by the way I have heard insults from a speaker of a mosque against Christians in Abeokuta

I don't think you want to have a sustainable discussion
You actually want to force Muslims to become Christians by insisting that Muslims must say that Jesus is more than a Prophet
If Christians only say that our Prophet Muhammad (SAW) did not bring the correct message etc, nobody will bother you

Christians call us murderers all the time. That is not blasphemy
Re: As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! by BetaThings: 5:21am On Aug 27, 2016
trapQ:
****You know what my sister's coworker who is a Muslim always says... ".. Jesus" yes that's what he says.... and nobody has killed him yet.

No Muslim will EVER say what you are claiming. I am not even going to quote it because it is a sin in Islam
Unless the Muslim is grossly ignorant

I actually believe that you are lying

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cham Islam : Islam Amongst The Cham Tribe Of Vietnam-cambodia / Umar Vs Holy Prophet: Battle For Superiority / Can I Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.