Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria (2533 Views)

Traditional Worshippers In Sagamu Carry Out Special Sacrifices For Boxer / Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings (photo) / Evangelist 'sacrifices' Kidney, Son And Others For Empowerment. See Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria by realmindz: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2016
Muafrika2:

History, genetics and anthropology does.

First the famine that brought Israel to Egypt.

The famine that in biblical years, happened about 5,000 years ago. I want you to search this yourself if you are as open minded as you are. What happened climatically 5,000 years ago? That coincides with the mid Halocene period (search this geographical term, and more specifically it's effect on human migrations in Africa and beyond.)

That said, 5k years ago is a long time. Even your people were not nationalities of the place they are right now. Do you believe that? Do you have evidence? The original Egyptians have very little in terms of archeology that places them in Egypt 5000 years ago. Most ancient Egyptian cities are submerged in water, sand or completely destroyed. It's like asking Bantus to prove they were once in West or North Africa.

Where do you suppose Africans acquired the culture of circumcision of males from? How about the supreme creator being that was venerated above other gods and spirits?

In terms of genetics, there is a reason why the Jews possess the predominant African "E" haplogroup.

The semitic Hebrew language is very close to Afro-Asiatic languages. There are people in Africa who speak semitic languages.

I insist, there is no evidence that Israel were once slaves in Egypt other than the bible.

Do you know what it takes to enslave a whole nation and Egyptian record made no single mention of the jews?

I like the fact that u are beginning to support ur argument with dates and real timing, I wish u and I can meet and do the maths of these dates, the supposed famine, the so mentioned slavery, the Biblical dating, age of Egyptian pyramids and other significant dates and try to match them, then u shall see the big blow the bible will receive as u yoursef will have your faith extinguished.

One thing the bible writers fail woefully in is matching dates. It's not easy to construct a tale and ensure that dates match with real life timing. And that's whr the bible can easily be flawed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know How To Use This? Lol / Best Prevention For Ebola Disease / How Money Fight Led To Arrest Of Killers Of Politician In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.