Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

A Good Or Bad Wife? What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Good Or Bad Wife? What Will You Do? (868 Views)

I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Or Bad Wife? What Will You Do? by obajoey(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
A man rented a house and moved in with his family. After 2 years, the rent was increased from #400,000 to #500,000. He didn't complain because he liked the house. The following year, he couldn't come up with the money and the agent was on his neck. The wife saw what the husband was going through and decided to help. She borrowed the money and gave the husband to pay the rent. The husband was indeed very happy that his wife was so helpful and he paid back later. 2 years later, the house rent was increased to #700,000 and the man became upset. So he begged the agent to introduce him to the landlord so that he could plead with him but the agent bluntly refused. The man decided to do an underground investigation to uncover who the landlord is. What he found out really shook him: The house belonged to his wife. The question is: What will you do if you were the man and what will you do if you were the woman? Pls be sincere with your comment.
Re: A Good Or Bad Wife? What Will You Do? by inemani: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Are you the man in question? Is this narration a fable, fiction or real? Before I chuk mouth o
Re: A Good Or Bad Wife? What Will You Do? by obajoey(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
inemani:
Are you the man in question? Is this narration a fable, fiction or real? Before I chuk mouth o

Please chuk mouth oo
Re: A Good Or Bad Wife? What Will You Do? by inemani: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
obajoey:

Please chuk mouth oo

U sef answer my interview questions first
Re: A Good Or Bad Wife? What Will You Do? by obajoey(m): 4:40am On Aug 27, 2016
inemani:

U sef answer my interview questions first

When I was still very young, I have heard my mum discussing with my dad how one woman built/was building a house without the husband knowing. The man later got to know and things went bad that they had to path ways after many years in marriage.

I am very much older now and I tried to imagine why would a wife do such to the husband? Is it to surprise the husband or she had it in mind that something will go bad one day and she will have something to fall back on.
Men will not see this as a surprise package I believe.

And to answer your question, it is not just a cook up story, it happened.
Re: A Good Or Bad Wife? What Will You Do? by pweeryambre: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2016
She's a Cunning wife... and to be Cunning is perceived to be on a negative side of behavior therefore she is Bad wife.
imagine the psychological stress the man must have gone through and there might have been suicidal thoughts in between.
Re: A Good Or Bad Wife? What Will You Do? by inemani: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2016
obajoey:

When I was still very young, I have heard my mum discussing with my dad how one woman built/was building a house without the husband knowing. The man later got to know and things went bad that they had to path ways after many years in marriage.

I am very much older now and I tried to imagine why would a wife do such to the husband? Is it to surprise the husband or she had it in mind that something will go bad one day and she will have something to fall back on.
Men will not see this as a surprise package I believe.

And to answer your question, it is not just a cook up story, it happened.

I would say it is veeeeeeeery very bad! Isn't that wickedness? Why would I be so wicked and unfaithful to one I was joined to in spirit, soul and body? And he is even struggling to put his family first, to satisfy us?
She is wicked! Damn cunning, inconsiderate and unfaithful. Ofcourse, marriage would end on discovering the wickedness, Lord! I can't even think it

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives Reveals How He Satisfies Them In Bed (photos) / Do You Want To Buy Baby Products At Discounted Price (promotion Included) / Feminism Taken Too Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.