Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Top 10 Cars Built For Nigerian Roads - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Top 10 Cars Built For Nigerian Roads (59333 Views)

10 Cars That Are Powered By The Engine Of Another Manufacturer / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years / 10 Cars That Have Other Names In Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Cars Built For Nigerian Roads by Kaslino(m): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2016
perfectwazobia1:

On the Murano grin grin, don't rejoice over them but na Yahoo boys buy am pass then lipsrsealed

I tell you,out of every 4 jeeps looking dusty and abandoned by the roadside in Gbagada and Bariga,one Murano must represent.Its repairs look as if they had to buy everything under the bonnet.While travelling in 2011,a guy had to beg a mechanic to disconnect his AC pipe and direct it to his engine(is that even possible) cos his fans had stopped working.Even the one who was cruising it in my villa has parked it there and covered it with tarpulin.
The one wey tire me pass is when a Nairalander created a post asking if he should accept a gift of a Murano. I was like 'is that the reason why he should create a thread?' But when i remembered how many people have created Threads on Murano and asked Gazzuzz for advice,i knew it was a wise decision. Even the yahoo boys would think twice when offered a Murano,even with 20% off the mkt price
Re: Top 10 Cars Built For Nigerian Roads by Okoiobomaokoi(m): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2018

volkswagen products does not have second hand value it's only good for pleasure riding
....beetle..nko?
Re: Top 10 Cars Built For Nigerian Roads by OShepherd: 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
ogawisdom:
Op all Toyota SUV n cars were built for naija roads very rugged with even third/fourth hand value grin
r U sure? Lols grin
Re: Top 10 Cars Built For Nigerian Roads by carsnazi(f): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2018
I don't think this list is updated. I came across below list not long b4 and guess it's much more accurate!
1. Nissan Pathfinder
2. Jeep Wrangler
3. Volkswagen Golf
4. Toyota Corolla
5. Range Rover Sport
6. Mercedes-Benz G-Class
7. Toyota Sequoie
8. Innoson G5

You guys can check details here: https://naijauto.com/car-buying-and-selling/top-8-best-car-for-nigerian-roads-848

At least Innoson falls into Top 8, feel a bit proud of our countrymen guys! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over / Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) / Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.