Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Pretty Kenyan Lady Caught Red Handed Stealing Money In A Bank (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pretty Kenyan Lady Caught Red Handed Stealing Money In A Bank (photos) (1001 Views)

2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Kenyan Lady Caught Red Handed Stealing Money In A Bank (photos) by LifeDrama: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
A woman who looks mature and respectable was paraded and ashamed in public after she was caught red handed stealing from another woman at Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB), Ruiru branch.
She was busted removing Ksh 5,000 from a woman’s hand-bag when she had gone to fill a desposit slip.
The shameless woman was paraded in public with a tag written ‘I am a thief’ hanging on her neck.
See photos from the incident below.

https://mandynews.com/2016/08/26/pretty-lady-caught-red-handed-stealing-money-in-a-bank-photo/

Re: Pretty Kenyan Lady Caught Red Handed Stealing Money In A Bank (photos) by Nairastake: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
nawaa for this babe na
Re: Pretty Kenyan Lady Caught Red Handed Stealing Money In A Bank (photos) by TheManfromKenya: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Am tired of my country God..

If one person is not glueing to one person during sex, one goat is vomiting money, one man is wearing strange cloth or one girl is posting rubbish on the net...

How much be visa and ticket to Lagos abeg sad
Re: Pretty Kenyan Lady Caught Red Handed Stealing Money In A Bank (photos) by LifeDrama: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
Cc; Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Semid4lyfe, Obinoscopy, Mynd44
Re: Pretty Kenyan Lady Caught Red Handed Stealing Money In A Bank (photos) by sinaj(f): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
The Kenyan man above me tho grin

The lady sha, people don't weigh d consequence of their action b4 carrying it out sad

Imagine d stigma nd shame she has brought to her family now
Now she go call devil sad
Re: Pretty Kenyan Lady Caught Red Handed Stealing Money In A Bank (photos) by Davash222(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Na condition make crayfish bend, they for kukuma hand her to the Police than this humilation. I pity her though
Re: Pretty Kenyan Lady Caught Red Handed Stealing Money In A Bank (photos) by Badgers14: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
She could have called upon me to assist her after i have verified the authenticity of her stories wink..but it's too late now....

But anyways, Kenya and bad news this days are

Re: Pretty Kenyan Lady Caught Red Handed Stealing Money In A Bank (photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Say what you like but Kenyans are more civilized than we Nigerians, they did not do jungle justice on her, just paraded her with a tag inside the bank. If it were here, hoodlums would have stripped her n*ked and beaten her to stupor

(1) (Reply)

Another Jungle Justice.? Guy Brutally killed In Uni Agric Makurdi this Morning / INSANE! [man Kills Girlfriend, Have Sex With Corpse] Pics / Fraud At National Identity Card Management Commission (nimc) Aba North Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.