Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

A Law Abiding Citizen Write Igp; Request For Dog Name. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Law Abiding Citizen Write Igp; Request For Dog Name. (740 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Governors' Request For Buhari To Run In 2019 / See The Threat Letter NEPA Is Sending Law Abiding Citizens Now / IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Law Abiding Citizen Write Igp; Request For Dog Name. by babadoo(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
No. 100 captain Downes Road
Adekaa Gboko

The IGP
Louse Edet house
Abuja
Dear IGP,
REQUEST FOR DOG NAME
My dog (named Anzaaiyol) have given birth to 6 puppies! I intend to keep one and my son wants one too. As a law abiding, citizen, I don't want to overstep my boundaries by giving the dog one of the prohibited names. Kindly furnish me with a list of available dog names in Nigeria so I can pick two out of it for my puppies.

Permit me too, to use this medium to donate the remaining 4 puppies to the NPF for use in searching out dog name violaters!
Thanks for anticipated cooperation in this wise.
Yours truly
Law abiding citizen
Re: A Law Abiding Citizen Write Igp; Request For Dog Name. by GeeOh(f): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lol
Re: A Law Abiding Citizen Write Igp; Request For Dog Name. by jlinkd78(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
f
Re: A Law Abiding Citizen Write Igp; Request For Dog Name. by kutchs: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
Correct guy no wan enter wahala.
Pls IGP hurry sharp sharp they wan do naming.

1 Like

Re: A Law Abiding Citizen Write Igp; Request For Dog Name. by omenka(m): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
If I were the IGP I'd gladly oblige the idiot- I'd ask him to name the animal after his mother.

Ps: That barrel head below, you've been noticed- now carry you beggar pan and move the hell along.
Re: A Law Abiding Citizen Write Igp; Request For Dog Name. by tdayof(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
babadoo:
No. 100 captain Downes Road
Adekaa Gboko

The IGP
Louse Edet house
Abuja
Dear IGP,
REQUEST FOR DOG NAME
My dog (named Anzaaiyol) have given birth to 6 puppies! I intend to keep one and my son wants one too. As a law abiding, citizen, I don't want to overstep my boundaries by giving the dog one of the prohibited names. Kindly furnish me with a list of available dog names in Nigeria so I can pick two out of it for my puppies.

Permit me too, to use this medium to donate the remaining 4 puppies to the NPF for use in searching out dog name violaters!
Thanks for anticipated cooperation in this wise.
Yours truly
Law abiding citizen
It's Louis Edet house.
Re: A Law Abiding Citizen Write Igp; Request For Dog Name. by Descartes: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
That's a smart move especially when some names are patented
Re: A Law Abiding Citizen Write Igp; Request For Dog Name. by Descartes: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
omenka:
If I were the IGP I'd gladly oblige the idiot- is ask him to name the animal after his mother.

You're a disgrace to humanity.
Re: A Law Abiding Citizen Write Igp; Request For Dog Name. by voiceoftruthNG: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
IGP, over to u
Re: A Law Abiding Citizen Write Igp; Request For Dog Name. by cktheluckyman: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
This is hilarious!!! Lalasticlala please come and do the needful
Re: A Law Abiding Citizen Write Igp; Request For Dog Name. by cliquevibes(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
omenka:
If I were the IGP I'd gladly oblige the idiot- I'd ask him to name the animal after his mother.

Ps: That barrel head below, you've been noticed- now carry you beggar pan and move the hell along.
Y are u drinking poison 4 anoda person's suicide Try get sense
Re: A Law Abiding Citizen Write Igp; Request For Dog Name. by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 27, 2016
I suggest he names one of the dogs Buhari and spends a long time in jail
Re: A Law Abiding Citizen Write Igp; Request For Dog Name. by brownlord: 12:52am On Aug 27, 2016
Way to go.

(1) (Reply)

John Kerry ‘met Christian And Muslim Leaders In Nigeria’ / Jibril Makes More Shocking Revelations On Dogara And Other Senators Earnings. / There Are Many Mark Zuckerbergs In Nigeria- Ben Murray-bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.