Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,910 members, 7,799,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Please Guys I Need Your Help To Fix My Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Guys I Need Your Help To Fix My Phone. (535 Views)

Please Guys How Do I Remove This From My Phone (screenshot) / Help! My Phone Fell Inside Water / Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Fix My Phone Memory Card!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys I Need Your Help To Fix My Phone. by sekavbasil: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
My infinix hot 2 (x510) is on silence mode and I don't know how to remove it. Am in a fix because I am having several miss calls from my boss and it's causing me more harm. My boss is angry that I can't pick his calls and it's not my fault. I off the phone severally but no solution. You guys should help me.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help To Fix My Phone. by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
sekavbasil:
My infinix hot 2 (x510) is on silence mode and I don't know how to remove it. Am in a fix because I am having several miss calls from my boss and it's causing me more harm. My boss is angry that I can't pick his calls and it's not my fault. I off the phone severally but no solution. You guys should help me.

Drop a screenshot.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help To Fix My Phone. by sekavbasil: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
That round icon on the top right corner is the cause.

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help To Fix My Phone. by Nkonadi(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
sekavbasil:
Android Lolipop Priority ish.. Thats d cause!!

You can find the settings page by opening the Settings app and choosing Sound & notification then Interruptions...

Events and reminders, calls and messages can all be enabled or disabled separately using the toggle switches. In the case of calls and messages, you can specify which contacts are able to break through your Priority Mode wall of silence using the option directly underneath (either all your contacts or just the starred ones). Note that alarms will always sound in Priority Mode.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help To Fix My Phone. by Carlcaresophia: 11:05am On Sep 01, 2016
sekavbasil:
Hello Sekavbasil, you can check the settings and change to outdoor mode, ways as following: settings--Audio profiles--Outdoor or Meeting.Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

5 Essential Things To Consider Before Buying The New Iphone / Mi Tribe A500 Specs And Reality / How To Transfer Data Contacts Photos To Google Pixel And Pixel XL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.