Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:39 PM

See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) (7418 Views)

See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja / Lol Yahoo Boy Spotted On Bbm / BBM Rolls Out Video Calling Feature To Android And Ios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
BBM like we all know is a social platform where we interact with friends and loved one. The makers of BBM added some amazing features to it App so users can have more fun and better experience. One of these features is getting to know what your friend(s) are listening to.

This could only be possible if you turn on the feature likewise your friends. Today as sent in by one of our blog readers, he was going through his BBM feeds and behold he saw what got him laughing and wondering. See photo after the cut:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/omg-see-what-this-bbm-user-was-seen.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Finestboi
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by donbenedict(m): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lwkmd. cheesy
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
The listener doesn't even send.

But it's actually nobody's business because the listener needs to learn something new.

We learn everyday.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by AnodaIT(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
She must be living in Lekki area, I heard they now have free WiFi

6 Likes

Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Who still uses BB? Last time I saw it was at an African church

2 Likes

Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Bahd Baddo Baddest grin grin
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
i like that guy,e no send the amebo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Davash222(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
So? How's that your Business? U buy phone for am? Abeg go Park one side joor.

3 Likes

Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
So?
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by iykekelvins(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
How the thing take concern you now?

1 Like

Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by cindybaby22(f): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
lol
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
cool
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Why is this on the internet? People are getting dumber by the way.
I'd be fuckéd if this makes front page. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Slimzjoe(m): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Well, we've all been Guilty at one point of our lives or the other

1 Like

Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by vicstar(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
I can relate to that shiit back then grin

But ma nigga called my attention to it,
Before anything disastrous could occur cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by aniteze(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Why is this on the internet? People are getting dumber by the way.

U mean u will be bleeped
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
No, I'd be damned.
aniteze:

U mean u will be bleeped
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by austine4real(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

iza blu filllm i just sek am naun naun grin grin grin
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by piperson(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Igbofirstlady:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Finestboi

so u deh mention the mode make them put this post for front page or kini? iranu undecided

1 Like

Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by MutantMetahuman: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ye without sin should cast the first stone lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by kennedy45(m): 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lmao... I just love the way NL changes f**k to bleep!!! www.kennedyclement..com
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Raydos: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fabulocity:

Yeeeeeh who wanna do the job?

bae i can help you for free!
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
Whatsapp ti take over. Nobody uses bbm anymore.
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
So the mofo that screenshotted it is a virgin. I don't know why people don't mind their business.

2 Likes

Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Darlx(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
And how did you know what it is if you've never been guilty of viewing such videos @OP
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
Do Android BBM version do the same ?
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Don't be daft grin. Y'all are perverts.
I meant "I'll be damned". You're taking this outta context.
Raydos:
Yeeeeeh who wanna do the job?

bae i can help you for free!
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Iscoalarcon: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Op wetin concern you cheesy cheesy
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Dullahi(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smh.. How's this news?
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
Bloggers gettin silly by d day
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by casttlebarbz(m): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wingback:
Who still uses BB? Last time I saw it was at an African church
come on ,u still don't get d difference between BB nd BBM.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throw Away Your Mobile Phone If U You Haven't Done This / Gtmobile Application / How Can I Root Tecno M5 Version 4.4.2 Without Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.