Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,392 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election (17813 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Kingsley1000(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
AWKA—Ahead of Anambra 2017 governorship election, former executive member of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Okechukwu Okafor, has said it had become imperative to bring a better material from Anambra North senatorial zone to complete the two tenures to be enjoyed by the zone.

Gov. Willie Obiano of Anambra State
Chief Okafor was reacting to a claim by Gov. Willie Obiano’s SSA, Politics, Tony-Collins Nwanbunwane, that Anambra State would return to crisis days if the zone is not allowed to complete its eight years double tenure.

The PDP stalwart stated that the performance of the incumbent governor was abysmal and that the only thing that would make power to remain in Anambra North was for a better candidate to emerge from the zone.

He alleged that Obiano was only working on bill boards and in the wild imaginations of his appointees as well as paid sycophants who have lost touch with reality of what is actually on ground in the state.

Okafor identified the inability of the governor to conduct local government elections to deepen democracy in the state as a major failure and a move to drag the state backward, noting that any approach that would make the governor a sole administrator is not acceptable.

He said: “There is no justification whatsoever for non conduct of local government election. If the president had refused to conduct guber poll over one flimsy excuse or the other, definitely Obiano himself would not have the opportunity to come on board.”

The PDP chieftain, however, recalled with nostalgia how the incumbent governor abused the confidence the state imposed on the North Senatorial zone and thus had cast the zone as one that lacked the human capital to perform like the last two Governors from the Central Senatorial zone had done.

The PDP boss said he agreed with the declaration by a former governor, Dr Chris Ngige, who is the Minister of Labour and Productivity that the incumbent governor would be flushed out of Government House in the next election for incompetence.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/2017-how-we-can-complete-our-tenure-in-anambra-north-pdp-stalwart/

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Kingsley1000(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
i enjoin ndi anambra to flush out this mediocre next year... he should start
writing his handover notes because the odds were
fully stacked against him....and he should not bother contesting to save himself from the looming defeat

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by tomaudu(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
I thought they said Obiano is working?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Kingsley1000(m): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
tomaudu:
he is a media governor,his regime will be likened to that of mbadinuju apart from fact he do remunerate workers ......no infrastructural development in the state apart from the three flyovers in awka,incessant and exhorbitant taxes imposed on traders....go to awka the state capital and u will stone him to death......forget all these online sycophants beating his drum here.

Obiano is incompetence and not upto the level to govern ndi anambra...we have people like soludo,ifeanyi uba,ekwunife,Stella odua,ezemo,Andy uba,peter Obiano and ngige among others who know pretty well the business of governance

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Noblecx: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Kingsley1000:
he is a media governor,his regime will be likened to that of mbadinuju apart from fact he do remunerate workers ......no infrastructural development in the state apart from the three flyovers in awka,incessant and exhorbitant taxes imposed on traders....go to awka the state capital and u will stone him to death......forget all these online sycophants beating his drum here.

Obiano is incompetence and not upto the level to govern ndi anambra...we have people like soludo,ifeanyi uba,ekwunife,Stella odua,ezemo,Andy uba,peter Obiano and ngige among others who know pretty well the business of governance

But Awka wasn't like this when obi was in power, awka is changed for good unlike before.
There are more housing estates, subsidized transport to places like Onitsha and Nnewi and the sanitary condition of the state is top notch with good power availability and decent environment to live and work.

So you mean in all this just in awka alone, Willie is not even working but a media Governor??
Even when talking of investments being drawn to the state?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Kingsley1000(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Noblecx:

But Awka wasn't like this when obi was in power, awka is changed for good unlike before.
There are more housing estates, subsidized transport to places like Onitsha and Nnewi and the sanitary condition of the state is top notch with good power availability and decent environment to live and work.

So you mean in all this just in awka alone, Willie is not even working but a media Governor??
Even when talking of investments being drawn to the state?
my brother forget about all these fallacies you've been hearing,its just a political antics....the state is in a precarious state courtesy of Obiano led government...peter Obiano did a holistical or diversified development,he touches all the nook and cranies of the state and all sectors...unlike Obiano who concentrated excusively on awka,only completed the previous administration projects..even the estates and power u made mention of is private sector driven

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Noblecx: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
Kingsley1000:
my brother forget about all these fallacies you've been hearing,its just a political antics....the state is in a precarious state courtesy of Obiano led government...peter Obiano did a holistical or diversified development,he touches all the nook and cranies of the state and all sectors...unlike Obiano who concentrated excusively on awka,only completed the previous administration projects..even the estates and power u made mention of is private sector driven

Am telling you what I have personally witnessed on ground. Am yet to understand why you should advise me to discard it as a political antics and a mere fallacy of what I have heard... what kinda shit is that nigga?!?

You can't just keep making rhetorical statements that the state is in precarious state without giving us reasons why you say or think so, besides what's on ground will beat you to reality that Obaino has pushed the wave of good governance away from where obi left it.
Obi tried but couldn't give awka the honor it deserves but Obaino is aiming at correcting that mistakes. Awka is no more in shambles any longer bro

The power and estates you are kinda disputing that it is private driven was made possible with the assistance of the state government.

Anambra state in general is on course. Desist from spreading wrong information BC what you are saying doesn't depict what's on ground.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by 9jii(m): 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ngige and Rochars okorocha should snatch this obiano and bring him into federal level.
The nation needs people like him at the top

19 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Kingsley1000(m): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
am not solely advocating for his removal in office,even his people is against him.....can you be explicit by mentioning all his developmental strive in awka that gave her a face lift apart from the fly overs,how many roads has he commissioned,or housing system he has established in and out of the state capital ?

even with his agricultural revolution,prices of food stuffs are very hiked up.....i don't know whether is aliens that is consuming these things....there are many ills in this administration only one with non obsequious views will see

1 Like

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
This illiterate go back to school. Stop disturbing the peace of NL with your bad and disastrous command of common english language.

[s]
Kingsley1000:
am not solely advocating for his removal in office,even his people is against him.....can you be explicit by mentioning all his developmental strive in awka that gave her a face lift apart from the fly overs,how many roads has he commissioned,or housing system he has established in and out of the state capital ?

even with his agricultural revolution,prices of food stuffs are very hiked up.....i don't know whether is aliens that is consuming these things....there are many ills in this administration only one with non obsequious views will see
[/s]

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by bender79: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Obiano media governor ....built three unnecessary flyovers to the detriment of infrastructural development of the state.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
Clown what do you know about development? Can you define development for us? Animals everywhere..

[s]
bender79:
Obiano media governor ....built three unnecessary flyovers to the detriment of infrastructural development of the state.
[/s]

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Noblecx: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
Kingsley1000:

even with his agricultural revolution,prices of food stuffs are very hiked up.....[s]i don't know whether is aliens that is consuming these things[/s]
no, you are alien to Nigeria that you don't know dollar is trading for $405 to N1
....there are many ills in this administration only one with non obsequious views will see

You are on your own sire

8 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Please stop replying that illiterate. You shouldn't have engaged him haven read through his unintelligent and poor command of common english. Some of these people operate from motorpark so they hardly think straight.

Noblecx:

You are on your own sire

14 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Noblecx: 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
bender79:
They are all road infrastructure development except you have other definition.
Besides I don't expect you to understand the significance of that flyovers. I believe that the people plying that road and the people residing at those areas will best understand. The traffic gridlock and the incessant accidents often recorded on that road has been significantly reduced to either rare or none.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by bender79: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Noblecx:

Besides I don't expect you to understand the significance of that flyovers. I believe that the people plying that road and the people residing at those areas will best understand. The traffic gridlock and the incessant accidents often recorded on that road has been significantly reduced to either rare or none.
my friend shut up, we have more hold ups and confusion on those roads now. If I may ask is awka such a busy town to build three flyovers? Dont you think awka needs expansion? If you take your friend on a tour he/she won't know when they crossed awka

9 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Osyabj: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
Onwa Ngige SHALL shine n Anambra again come 2017.

2017 will not be a repeat of infectual buffoon , jonathan using his Army to rig the Obi puppet into office.

100 out 100 "Free and Fair election in Anambra and Ngige will Win. don't talk about the last stolen election which the world knew was not an election.

Governor Chris Onwa Ngige, Anambra Governor 2017.

Take that to the bank and cash it.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Shut up, imagine an illiterate clown like you telling someone else to shut up. You were asked what do you know about development but your empty head could not fathom it! How can an unlettered dunce like you come here to talk about development when you don't know what development entails!

[s]
bender79:
my friend shut up, we have more hold ups and confusion on those roads now. If I may ask is awka such a busy town to build three flyovers? Dont you think awka needs expansion? If you take your friend on a tour he/she won't know when they crossed awka
[/s]

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by jamesonyebrown: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Noblecx:

The money spent in constructing the three flyovers could have been used to complete the disastrous Enugu/Onitsha expressway.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by bender79: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Shut up, imagine an illiterate clown like you telling someone else to shut up. You were asked what do you know about development but your empty head could not fathom it! How can an unlettered dunce like come here to talk about development when you don't know what development entails!

[s][/s]
oga, you have said nothing!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by jamesonyebrown: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
tomaudu:
My brother Obiano is wasting not working.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Illiterates like you are meant not to understand anything!

[s]
bender79:
oga, you have said nothing!
[/s]

13 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
The Enugu-Onitsha expressway is a federal govt road which Obiano is even making efforts to concession it to a Chinese company for reconstruction.

[s]
jamesonyebrown:
The money spent in constructing the three flyovers could have been used to complete the disastrous Enugu/Onitsha expressway.
[/s]

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by hiredkiller: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
[s]
Osyabj:

2017 will not be a repeat of infectual buffoon , jonathan using his Army to rig the Obi puppet into office.

100 out 100 "Free and Fair election in Anambra and Ngige will Win. don't talk about the last stolen election which the world knew was not an election.

[/s]
what's this one saying?

13 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by jamesonyebrown: 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
Doug07034780891:
The Enugu-Onitsha expressway is a federal govt road which Obiano is even making efforts to concession it to a Chinese company for reconstruction.

[s][/s]
Did he get approval from the Fed. Govt. before embarking on the construction of the three over priced flyovers? The state will find it difficult to recover the money because no prudent government will pay the insanely inflated bill that the walls of Jericho he calls flyovers has cost the good people of Anambra State

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Now you are talking about approval! Do you know what concession entails?

Was the flyover built with your father's money? It is Anambra money which belongs to us and we approved of it. Now go and work your own money and use it the way you want. Bunch of animals.

[s]
jamesonyebrown:
Did he get approval from the Fed. Govt. before embarking on the construction of the three over priced flyovers? The state will find it difficult to recover the money because no prudent government will pay the insanely inflated bill that the walls of Jericho he calls flyovers has cost the good people of Anambra State
[/s]

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Osyabj: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
hiredkiller:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying?

"I don' t give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think is hell"..Harry Truman, Former US President.

100 out of 100 "Free and Fair election" in Anambra and Ngige will Win. Don't talk about the last stolen election which the world knew was not an election.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by hiredkiller: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
[s]
Osyabj:

"I don' t give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think is hell"..Harry Truman, Former US President.

100 out of 100 "Free and Fair election" in Anambra and Ngige will Win. Don't talk about the last stolen election which the world knew was not an election.

[/s]
you're still a small boy.

ngige will not even win his village sef grin

20 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Maskus(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
Story for the goddesses
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by jamesonyebrown: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Now you are talking about approval! Do you know what concession entails?

Was the flyover built with your father's money? It is Anambra money which belongs to us and we approved of it. Now go and work your own money and use it the way you want. Bunch of animals.

[s][/s]
Anambra Money? Yes. It belongs to us? Yes. We approved of it? Maybe you and your father approved of it. I can see you have been lending money to Dangote.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Osyabj: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
hiredkiller:
[s][/s]
you're still a small boy.

ngige will not even win his village sef grin

Why are you are afraid of the truth? You think by cancelling the "Truth" on the pages of Niaraland, the Idemili North and South, who makes up over 50% of Anambra voters will disapear from the face of the earth.

Again hear Harry Truman..."I don't give them [low lives] hell, I just tell the truth and they think is hell.

[size=15pt]Governor Chris Onwa Ngige, Anambra Governor 2017.
[/size]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Our government is using our money wisely so go and make your own money and use it on ashawo we don't care.

[s]
jamesonyebrown:
Anambra Money? Yes. It belongs to us? Yes. We approved of it? Maybe you and your father approved of it. I can see you have been lending money to Dangote.
[/s]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria To Set Up “Council To Regulate The Use Of Social Media” In The Country / Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos / Police Arrest Greenfield University, Bethel Baptist Students’ Abductors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.