Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents (59546 Views)

The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
This happened some days ago, we were together in the living room watching die another day, the movie was awesome because pierce Brosnan aka james bond thrilled us with technology, smooth talk, action until he met halle berry coming out of a swimming pool looking gorgeous,
Everyone was like.

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
And dad was like

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by donbenedict(m): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Small girl..

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Mum was looking at everyone like

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
And i was like

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
And immediately after the encounter an explicit sex scene followed, where they used an apple and a knife, and suddenly the atmosphere became very tense, no one dare to laugh, my dad was immobile and mum was taken aback, suddenly my twin bro laughed loudly and dad scrambled for the remote with all seriousness and zap AL Jazeera came on, he looked at all of us and we got saddled for a very long speech.

Share your experience if this has ever happened to you.

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
I don't see anything funny here.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
#Garbage

Fascinate me!! angry angry

how much tot did you put into this? undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Drew0:
its not supposed to be funny thats why its not in comedy section

263 Likes 6 Shares

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by jamalnation(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
shocked
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by cruzita(f): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
when e reach that part,I will just TOOK my leave

or fast forwarding things go take place

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by 4reala(m): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Drew0:
grin then ur problem pass the amusement grin

137 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
jamalnation:
shocked

whats the big deal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
4reala:
leave him alone lemme ignore him big time, i know them so i wont respond

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by vicstar(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
yea, that scene in cuba cheesy
quite absorbing cool
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
hilarious cheesy cheesy

lala is viewing
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
op.. see dis one also.. grin grin grin wen dad get angry... can someone get me the remote control

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
vicstar:
yea, that scene in cuba cheesy

quite absorbing cool
wao that was cuba?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
Same old shitss everywhere!as in i kant,i kant take this lawd.

6 Likes

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
op.. see dis one also.. grin grin grin wen dad get angry... can someone get me the remote control
my dad usually keep the remote with his phone, and glass cup on a glass stool beside him so he's careful when reaching out so he doesn't change it fast and everything becomes awkward

3 Likes

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
4reala:

Lol, I nor get problem my guy. This shit Just not funny lipsrsealed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by vicstar(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
wao that was cuba?

yea.
Havana to be precise cool
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
vicstar:

yea.
Havana to be precise cool
wao i would love to go there
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
how old are you op?? just asking

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by vicstar(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
wao i would love to go there

they've got nice tourist attractions, cuba is latin american country
So they speak spanish.

And Got the best cigar in the world cool

1 Like

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
vicstar:

they've got nice tourist attractions, cuba is latin american country
So they speak spanish.

And Got the best cigar in the world cool
lol sounds interesting and i just like that beach immediately i saw it, dont smoke though so not intrested in the cigars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
doctorkush:
how old are you op?? just asking
lol change your shirt and the way you look first so I'll answer you, grin is that an obituary t shirt?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by vicstar(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol sounds interesting and i just like that beach immediately i saw it, dont smoke though so not intrested in the cigars

is an island in the Caribbean

that's why they've got a lot of beaches
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
vicstar:

[i][font=serif][b] is an island in the Caribbean

that's why they've got a lot of beaches [i][font=serif][b][color=#990000]
[color=brown] seems you know alot about cuba
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by vicstar(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
seems you know alot about cuba

watched some movies acted there

So I became curious wink

I got a thing for Caribbean girls tho... embarassed

1 Like

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
vicstar:

watched some movies acted there

So I became curious wink

I got a thing for Caribbean girls tho... embarassed
smiley carribean girls are hot i know just the way i have a thing for African Americans the will Smith looking kind

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.