Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps12 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps12 (359 Views)

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 5 / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 2 / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps12 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
EPs 12

Henry holds the door knob, he has the urge to open it but something holds him from doing it, maybe it could be the glaring reflection on the mirror or the voices. He summoned courage and swung the door open. It still took him few seconds before he walks into the bathroom . He caught glimpse of the mirror, there was no glaring reflection . His beard are already pumping out henry doesn't like beard with some reasons best known to him, but one is that he thinks it makes him look older than his colleagues. That's why he shaved once every week. He open the drawer and brought his shaving stick and shaving cream out. pressing the cream , notting was coming out it was empty .
"Shit " he exclaimed
Damn kid. Zack !!!! He yelled out from the bathroom his voice echoed .
Zack although his only 13, he seems to be seeing beards and to him it's makes him look older than his classmate /age mates, to avoid mocking and beefs from other students he decides to shave it off.
Henry walks angrily towards Zack bedroom
He barges in barking
" how many times do I have to tell you to stop using my god-damn cream!!!
Zack was a little bit shock and confused the way his father speak vaguely.
" dad I didn't use your cream beside I have mine" Zack replied still staring at his boiling dad.
Henry felt a strange wind pass by he start hearing echos of a language he can't identify or understand , it was hissing. He felt instant dizziness , he look at zack
" stupid man because of a small cream you are barking like a puppy hahahahaha. The laughter kept repeating , he grabbed hold of Zack's head hits it on the wall
" how dear you talk to me like that huh, huh
He drag and fling him hard, Zack acquired some minor inquiries from the fall.
"Dad I didn't say anything " Zack sobs
" you dear deny it huh what you tryna say that I'm a lier huh, huh "
He drag Zack roughly
Jane rushed in and pushed henry off
"What do you think you are doing " she bark furiously as she charges on henry hitting him , slapping him randomly .
"Are you out of your mind. Henry where're your senses" she bellowed.
She had never know henry of being this violent , her husband she use to know never touches or hit any of the children , this man she is seeing now is a different man .
The voice that echoes in Henry's head faded and finally stopped. Not minding his sweating and panting wife he saw Zack on the floor with bruises
"Zack did you got in to a fight" he ask as he approaches him . Zack could not answer those questions as he glare at his father
Henry looks at his wife with all those sweats
" Jane did you got into a fight with Zack ?
" you did that to him" Jane said angrily
" me? , What . no, no "
" shut up henry' Jane yelled ' you did that to your son
Gesturing at Zack who's still on the floor finding it hard to stand.
Henry was more confused with the situation he never recall of doing that to Zack.
" what did you mean I did that, I can never do that you know I though...
'It was me , with all these sweat I get trying to stop you from causing more damage on him , you thought it was me huh.
Jane couldn't utter any other word
She grab hold of Zack helping him to be on his feet as both staggered out of the room slamming the door.
Henry sat down with his face up, he doubt himself but he Saw blood on his hand probably not his but whose ? Zack's .
" oh God no, no "
His eye glance at Zack's digital camera .
Zack was probably doing a home video of himself , when he barges in.
He pick up the camera, flip it sid3 to side
He saw something which got his attention as he glance at the screen
," sav3d video, press play to watch"
Without hesitating he pressed play and the video start playing.
Zack was doing a couple of freestyle vibs .
Zack always had a dream of becoming a successful musician , as Zack was performing something cuts Zack attention it was when he barge into the room, he could see himself hitting his son head on the hard cement wall . dragging him roughly , the screen flipped over probably the camera fell of from where it was set but he could still hear scream , yelling. In the background before the video stopped...
"Jesus Christ " he exclaimed
He still can't get to believe that the man on the video was him
When did all this happen , he never remembered doing any of what he just watched
"No, no no
He stood up, swung the door open, he search around for Zack and probably found them.
Jane was applying worn water on Zack bruises , Zack letting out a faint grunt
" dad did you do that to Zack?" Linda asking as tears run down her check.
No, no honey he approaches towards Linda
" don't come closer to me dad, just go
Henry sight marry who's sobbing, he has probably done the worst thing in his life ,
To not push further or worsen the situation , he g3t his car k3y and drove off

Like + share
More like
Http;//Facebook.com/wezzybmtnsb

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Needs Help Outside APC - Okwesilieze Nwodo / Why Do Nigerians Check Their Account Balance Immediately After Making Calls / Nigeria Lags Behind OPEC Countries In Crude Oil Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.