Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,843 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Do You Need The Service Of A Social Media manager?in benin city - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Need The Service Of A Social Media manager?in benin city (710 Views)

Gov Obaseki Welcome Shoprite To Benin City Check Were Is Located Out / Investor Needed To Partner In A Social Network/media Startup Company In Lagos / I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need The Service Of A Social Media manager?in benin city by enomakos(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
Do you need the service of a social media manager that can help you manage your social media accounts and market your goods and service over the internet on facebook and twitter?in benin city

If yes contacts me

thanks
Re: Do You Need The Service Of A Social Media manager?in benin city by mrsage(m): 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
enomakos:
Do you need the service of a social media or online marketer that can help you market your goods and service over the internet on facebook and twitter?

If yes contacts me

how? no contact details
Re: Do You Need The Service Of A Social Media manager?in benin city by enomakos(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=mrsage post=48833834]

how? no contact details[/quote

have a nice day sir
Re: Do You Need The Service Of A Social Media manager?in benin city by enomakos(m): 7:46am On Sep 07, 2016
Interested companies can contact me
Re: Do You Need The Service Of A Social Media manager?in benin city by enomakos(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
Good afternoon
any company interested?
Re: Do You Need The Service Of A Social Media manager?in benin city by enomakos(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2016
Good morning
Re: Do You Need The Service Of A Social Media manager?in benin city by enomakos(m): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2016
Good day

(1) (Reply)

Export Of Agricultural Products : Lucrative Business. / Invest In Oil Palm Today, Earn 1% Daily / I Just Got Paid And I Want You To. Get Paid Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.