Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Thunder Fire The Dog Named 'buhari' - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Thunder Fire The Dog Named 'buhari' (775 Views)

Should Thunder Fire This Man / Who You Wan Make Thunder Fire? Check It Out Yourself (so Funny) / If U No Laugh Make Thunder Fire My Grand Mama (best Joke Ever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thunder Fire The Dog Named 'buhari' by muzzafar(m): 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Many Nigerians dont want to complain about the economy they simply ignore the hunger in the land and pretend everything is fine.

I see many of them especially on facebook and other social forums posting adverts and junk links claming you will make more money online if you click or reffer people to click on their hopeless & useless links.(if i tell u how many times ive wasted my time following those links maybe u may understand my feelings)

I classify some of em as 'wanna be 419ers' they will claim to be Custom agents and how they have seized goods ranging from vehicles to cement bags and other building materials or bags of rice and beans seized from traders which they intend to sell out at cheap price.(na lie o)

The truth is there is full blown hunger and no matter how hard nigerians are trying to cover up im sure 70% of the nigerian families are no longer having 3 square meals in a day some are only doing so after buying food on credit from Mama Emeka's provision shop.
I remember the news about people that exchanged their children for either food stuffs or drugs.

This hardship has promoted quarell in many families where the bread winner has being accused of being stingy simply because they couldnt provide for their siblings and their relatives as usual.

Can we share our testimonies how we are surviving this buharinomics? By doing that we may be arming our brothers with ideas/clues so they too can by applying the same ideas survive this strange economy.

You know? Yesterday instead of wasting my time waiting for clients that may not come,since im privileged to live in a riverine area i took my phone and my net with me and went for fishing after fishing for about 2hours you wont believe the fish i caught could be cheaply sold for 1,500 naira and that fish could have served me for 2 or 3days if i did not share some with my neighbours.

Guess what was on my mind when i was eating part of the fishes yesterday ?
It was

THUNDER FAYA THE DOG NAMED BUHARI
Re: Thunder Fire The Dog Named 'buhari' by grbgrb4(m): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Op pictures of the river,fish or i don't belief.
Re: Thunder Fire The Dog Named 'buhari' by awlsakim(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
lolz, true talk.

Thunder fire "Dog named Buhari". Akak com out straight now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Wise Quote / Nawa O, See How Parrot De Shit For Inside Toilet / Check Out This Hilarious Fb Updates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.