Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It (56301 Views)

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers / EFCC Gets New Operational Vehicles, Pics Of EFCC Boss Magu Test Driving Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by importexpert(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
wow, lovely photos
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by repogirl(f): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Okay, so why are they showing us? Abi are they doing advert? angry

Mtcheww, as if we don't know they will only show us what they want us to see. That person that said it is a prison for big boys should be locked up for just one night there and let's see if he still feels that way.
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by johnstar(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
undecided

Police prison nko grin
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
So this is the dungeon JaneyBlingx wants me to visit? God forbid.
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by AleAirHub(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
EastGold:
No matter how good it is, it's not my portion in Jesus's name

Amen.
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by jayriginal: 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
peter1994:
Looks impressive, and they even cook for them. Cell for the Rich.

Unlike the police cell here in elekahia Port Hacourt, where cell mates feed on "Cell Show" (Money gotten from new cell mates).

If you enter the cell, first question you're asked is "where Ya cell Show". You will get the beating of your life if you no drop something.

Don't ask me how i got to know cheesy

Faker tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by brostheo(m): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
should we Now apply to go there?
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
peter1994:

Unlike the police cell here in elekahia Port Hacourt, where cell mates feed on "Cell Show" (Money gotten from new cell mates).

If you enter the cell, first question you're asked is "where Ya cell Show". You will get the beating of your life if you no drop something.

I perfectly understand you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by pippimp(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
EastGold:

You call that good? Poverty no good i swear.
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
dis one na political prison
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by Decryptor(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
I can see ffk and Gej's room there.

Continue typing trash!

Even your NEPA Bill Cert Presido knows GEJ can't be arrested!
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by Themandator: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
myklangelo:
Hmmm... and people die periodically in their custody. Make them show their torture rooms too.

Imagine excursion for prisons...

Am archiving all our ancient folktales in the original language, let's preserve our Igbo cultures

www.odeniigbo.com

To the best of mine knowledge there's no torture chambers.. . I have been detained there... Doctors even come in the morning to check inmates out.
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by Anabel(f): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
peter1994:

You talk all these and you say make we no ask you how you got to know.

C'mon my friend, how did you get to know? shocked
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by armadeo(m): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
meanwhile somewhere in naija for stealing a pot of soup....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by economia: 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by Gbaddy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
God forbid to enter EFCC cell
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by sldrboy: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
what are those Foams doing on the floor, is this the best EFCC can offer a man presume by law to be innocent until prove guilty by a competent Court of jurisdiction?. In a standard situation , a detention facility should be close to what the man left behind in his home at this stage.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by Wadeoye(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
EastGold:

If you don't steal what doesnt belong to you, your prayer will be answered. Otherwise...
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
prison na prison... only when you get there you go understand.
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by Redeemite(m): 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
WAIT O WETIN UNA CUM DY TRY TEL US NA?SY MK WE COMMIT CRIME SO DAT UNA GO CUM CARRY US GO DERE ABI.DATS VRY NICE.PLS MY BELOVED DNT TRY IT O,IF NT NA FIRING QUARD GROUND U GO C YOURSF O
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by millionaireman: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
That's President Muhammadu Buhari's Gulag.

Here his prisoners are held by his Daura cult of EFCC and DSS in the meme of anti corruption fight.
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nothing sweet pass freedom.. .

Stay save,stay alive
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by Josmila(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Which of them Bode George bin occupy? Him suppose write for wall "Bode was nga 2009-2013"
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by anidat77(m): 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by mikron(m): 2:08am On Aug 27, 2016
veekid:
Politicians dey enjoy Sha; see as der prison fine, der house .... fine, dem cloth and house and everything even hospital for prison .....e fine
na only politicians EFCC dey arrest?
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by modsfucker: 6:48am On Aug 27, 2016
It looks fine
Re: Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It by ArcToyin(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=EastGold post=48827765]No matter how good it is, it's not my portion in Jesus's name
and me too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.