Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Help Does Anyone Know How To Cure Quick Ejaculation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Does Anyone Know How To Cure Quick Ejaculation (2992 Views)

The Three Fingers Squeezing To Cure Quick Ejaculation / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC / How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Does Anyone Know How To Cure Quick Ejaculation by hisholar2(m): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Good day fellow nairalanders, my bestie complained to me like few days ago about quick ejaculation, he said he doesn't last more than three minutes and this have made more than three girl friends to call it quit with him......... Please does anyone knw any drug prescription to cure it...Thanks in advance
Re: Help Does Anyone Know How To Cure Quick Ejaculation by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Your best friend or you? Why you guys too dey lie like this .

2 Likes

Re: Help Does Anyone Know How To Cure Quick Ejaculation by hisholar2(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
I mean premature ejaculation
Re: Help Does Anyone Know How To Cure Quick Ejaculation by hisholar2(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Your best friend or you? Why you guys too dey lie like this .
see u ehn, is it a death sentence or robbery case , why will i be shy 2 express myself if 2 sau na me get am
Re: Help Does Anyone Know How To Cure Quick Ejaculation by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Why is it that guys are not open to themselves
Re: Help Does Anyone Know How To Cure Quick Ejaculation by sammysunny88: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hi, there is natural pure herbal that cure premature ejaculation. This herbal are very effective because there are a lot of testimonies on it. Drop your contact and will get bact to you with the details of the product.
Re: Help Does Anyone Know How To Cure Quick Ejaculation by olabodeapex: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
- I need help also. Please someone should prescribe a good drug
Re: Help Does Anyone Know How To Cure Quick Ejaculation by toaspromo(m): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
KEGEL EXCERCISE IS GOOD

THEN TRY ONION/HONEEY RECIPE
Re: Help Does Anyone Know How To Cure Quick Ejaculation by fadbuk: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Please get RHB with speed. Your friend will thank you later. 08038299308
Re: Help Does Anyone Know How To Cure Quick Ejaculation by kokomilala(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
There are certain things you need to stay off, and certain things you need to be eating.
Re: Help Does Anyone Know How To Cure Quick Ejaculation by hisholar2(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
sammysunny88:
Hi, there is natural pure herbal that cure premature ejaculation. This herbal are very effective because there are a lot of testimonies on it. Drop your contact and will get bact to you with the details of the product.
Re: Help Does Anyone Know How To Cure Quick Ejaculation by hisholar2(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
fadbuk:
Please get RHB with speed. Your friend will thank you later. 08038299308
thanks bro hope u ar on whatsapp cos gonna wish to feed u back
Re: Help Does Anyone Know How To Cure Quick Ejaculation by danilho(m): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
I dealt with this in the past, it really embarrassing. Tell him to go to www.ejaculationguide.com or call 08073770177. It is permanent cure, so it is a gradual process not overnight cure.
Re: Help Does Anyone Know How To Cure Quick Ejaculation by babyt66: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: Help Does Anyone Know How To Cure Quick Ejaculation by Olaoriginal(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
[Quote author=hisholar2 post=48827804]Good day fellow nairalanders, my bestie complained to me like few days ago about quick ejaculation, he said he doesn't last more than three minutes and this have made more than three girl friends to call it quit with him......... Please does anyone knw any drug prescription to cure it...Thanks in advance[/quote]

I had d same problem, but forever living products is my saviour. What we eat and drink is what make and kill our body. Ailments like diabetes, cancer, typhoid fever, etc do limit our ability to last long. I am an athlete, exercise can help but that's if u don't have ailments of any kind. With d products am taking, I don't have to worry about anything as it takes care of overall health issues. If u care, contact me.
Re: Help Does Anyone Know How To Cure Quick Ejaculation by hisholar2(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2016
Olaoriginal:
[Quote author=hisholar2 post=48827804]Good day fellow nairalanders, my bestie complained to me like few days ago about quick ejaculation, he said he doesn't last more than three minutes and this have made more than three girl friends to call it quit with him......... Please does anyone knw any drug prescription to cure it...Thanks in advance

I had d same problem, but forever living products is my saviour. What we eat and drink is what make and kill our body. Ailments like diabetes, cancer, typhoid fever, etc do limit our ability to last long. I am an athlete, exercise can help but that's if u don't have ailments of any kind. With d products am taking, I don't have to worry about anything as it takes care of overall health issues. If u care, contact me.
abeg ar on whatsapp 08145178781 pm me sir

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine / Home Remedies For Chest Congestion / Angela Crickmore’s Amazing Weight Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.