Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Plz Help What Cn I Do To Create Blogsite(a Must) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Plz Help What Cn I Do To Create Blogsite(a Must) (472 Views)

I Need A Web Designer/ Developer Who Cn Design A Website That Wil Look Like This / Plz Help Me With Traffic / 1k Pageveiws Everyday 3k Ads Impression 0.01€ Earnings Plz Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help What Cn I Do To Create Blogsite(a Must) by zicoflex(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
plz wat cn i do to create blogsite
Re: Plz Help What Cn I Do To Create Blogsite(a Must) by mokoshalb(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
zicoflex:
go to blogger.com then create a blog by adding title and url... u are done, what still more to do...
Re: Plz Help What Cn I Do To Create Blogsite(a Must) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
zicoflex:
Zicoflex, *blogsite* is quite strange to me. I think we most often use weblog or blog for short when describing a private or personal online portal.
Starting a blog is not hard. There are many free blogging platforms or tools to get you quickly started. Infact you can set up your own blog in less than an hour.
Although you are free to use other blogging platforms, but I will recommend BLOGGER. This is because you're just starting out. Setting up a blog on BLOGGER is incredibly simple. However, telling you how to do that is beyond the scope of my contribution to your thread. Ask http://google.com
Re: Plz Help What Cn I Do To Create Blogsite(a Must) by Edroom: 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
zicoflex:
blogger.com or , contact me on 07039301831 and whatsapp for abc.. Ready to help
Re: Plz Help What Cn I Do To Create Blogsite(a Must) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Edroom:
blogger.com or , contact me on 07039301831 and whatsapp for abc.. Ready to help
?? No bro! It were better you did it with BLOGGER or WORDPRESS.ORG. Those who will understand me are just few.
Re: Plz Help What Cn I Do To Create Blogsite(a Must) by mokoshalb(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Laive:

?? No bro! It were better you did it with BLOGGER or WORDPRESS.ORG. Those who will understand me are just few.
he may not have idea of it, in the first instance... grin
Re: Plz Help What Cn I Do To Create Blogsite(a Must) by Edroom: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Laive:

think he want free host, for .org he will need a host website
Re: Plz Help What Cn I Do To Create Blogsite(a Must) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Edroom:
think he want free host, for .org he will need a host website
Yep. But he should consider the limitations. Personally, I just think all those blogging on the platform are wasting lots of energy.

If you want to eat a frog, then pick up the BIG one!
Re: Plz Help What Cn I Do To Create Blogsite(a Must) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
mokoshalb:
he may not have idea of it, in the first instance... grin
Possibly...

(1) (Reply)

Google Is Giving Out $200,000 To Whoever Can Hack The Nexus 6P And 5X / Shocking Fact About Bill Gates,you Would Be Surprised / Please I Urgently Need Help With A Wordpress Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.