Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine (8563 Views)

Stories That Touch (short Stories) By Aniekan Andikan / Bloody Civilian (1,2&3) Written By Michael Luxguy Augustine / ****stories By Luxguy**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 1:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Episode #19 shall be updated sooner
Go get ur popcorn
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Laughing kidney
WHEN MISSION BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE
Episode 19
Story by Michael Luxguy Augustine
I pulled over because i wasnt sure it was my dad that just spoke
Me:daddy u say what
Dad:dan this people would get us killed if we don't do anything.i believe u my son so just do me a favour and kill them all
Me: (i kicked the car to a start.with a straight face i replied)then its done...i drove through the curve roads,now i was a little settled but soon i saw them through myside mirror and the race resumed.
I drove passed benin,straight to agbor in delta state,they were still following us,i drove into a narrow street,this gave me another opportunity of drawing them out of sight,i pulled over and asked my dad and sir winners to come down and take a public transport back to Edo(we had earlier passed Edo but couldn't drive home else we would be followed) while i would draw back their attention to the race,they obeyed without complain.
I drove out and bursted into doctor white street.after sometime i didnt see any trace of their car again.jesus,abi dem don catch my p man dem! i picked up my phone and dail my father's number,it went through and he picked it up
Me:hello daddy where are u people
Dad: daniel hope u are ok,we had gotten a bus going to Edo
Me: ok dad,me am ok just checking on u guys
Dad: just take care of ur self and get home safe,don't worry about us,ur father is rogged o so don't under rate me
Me: (u go fear roggedity na)hahaha i hear...end call
i stayed around in agbor till night fall before driving back to Edo.i went to our backyard where i had earlier burried my battle axe all in the hope that i was travelling out,i dug the ground open and dragged out the axe,i held it firmly and smiled
Me:boy! its time to work,daniel kybee needs u and sky wanna put u to use...i entered inside,picked my school bag,some clothes,my ATM and walked out(come see as my p man dem just dey look me like say i dey go olympic)
Dad:how did they know we were travelling
Me:i had no idea
Dad:thank God u noticed them on time
Me:na me fit them
Sir Winners:i almost died today o before my time,daniel so u can be this rough in driving
Me: papa if something do person eh the person go discover inner talent by force
Mama Clinton:God u are too much o,u say my family will not mourn untimely death again,o baba am greatful,so greatful
Dad: God has been mercyful to us always o
Sir Winners:this coming sunday we all must go for thanksgiving
Mama Clinton:yes oh,i agree
Dad:we will because if u thank God for the once he has done he would do more.that night i did a lagos movement(leaving the house without the notice of anyone.lagosians una go understand)by morning i was i lag again,i got a new apartment in one local area like that,i got a new laptop,got every needed material for printing and guess what! i began downloading the pictures of BLACKERS that i knew exist in unilag from facebook,using them to print out their obituary in advance,i started for Viper.
After preparing the obituary i smiled as i read it out "VIPERTUARY!!!!
I,The One Man Squad Galadima,Sorrowfully Announce The Death Of Andy Okon,Who Was Sent To School To Learn And Be Useful To Himself But Ended Up Joining Black Men,After Killing My Best Friend,Now Wants To Learn With My Dad.
DEATH ARRANGEMENT!!
Hell Fire.
To Be Mourned By Parents...
Contessy By SKY"
i smiled to myself feeling satisfied.i made thousand copies of it,by the time i had finished,it was already night,around 8 pm i went to a boutique and bought extra black clothes.i looked around for any hausa quarters around,i finally found one,i bought mat and wrapper and went back to my small flat.
I 12am at night i sneaked into the school and started pasting the posters all over the school and throwing the fliers(hand bill) all over the school.went i was done,i felt within myself that matchety's ghost just smiled at me.i took a deep breath and walked back home.i spread out my mat,spread out my wrapper and sleept off ready for the morning alart.
Guys just calm down,more are coming,make i charge first
Luxguy

Update by Daniel Kybee
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 7:50am On Sep 10, 2016
Laughing kidney

Episode 20
I wokeup in the morning,put on black and white,covered my head with a blue cap and left to school.i got to school i saw students already gathered,reading the poster,most of them were holding the hand bill.i walked closed to a small fence close by and sat there observing everything,then i saw sugarB and Terrible walking up to one of the posters,i saw them act shockly and from where i was sitted with my face cap covering my face i could hear them.sugarB quickly brought out his phone,i believe he was calling Viper
SugarB:viper where u dey? Come quick because as i dey talk now eh yawa don gas o.u nor dey hear! as i dey talk to u now eh ur obituary,sorry ur vipertuary poster containing ur picture don cover school o.which one be as how na.who again if no be sky,do come school come see for ur self.guy i mean am,that sky mean war i swear o,im don cast u reach ground.eh i sure say him dey town now as i dey follow u talk so.the guy say im be one man squad galadima o and im say im must fall u o.ok dey kom but dey careful o...ends call
Terrible:chai which kind tin be dis na
SugarB:i warn capon when im wan balm dis boy o but im no hear(i smile for were i dey)
Terrible:me terrible,iffah catch that idiot eh
SugarB:make we dey clear now...both of them started walking away from the scene
Me:hahaha see terrible wey nor get liver dey brag for were i dey o,ok na,u go be next,make i block that viper for house first...i jumped down from the fence and left school,i went home,took my battle axe and left the house.on my way my father called to know if i was ok,we spoke at length before ending the call
i got to viper's apartment,i missed him,he wasnt at home,gadmit,he is so lucky but not very lucky because ama wait for him till he gets back.i opened his house with a master key,entered and locked it back.
let me tell u a little about viper,his real name is Andy Okon,a calabar boy.the guy is living a big boys life,he does not stay in hostle like most students do and the most annoying part of it is that he is from a poor family but claiming school big boy just because blackers are helping him with stolen cash(both mission and co) but too good his enjoyment ends today.
by afternoon he still wasnt back,i was hungry so i opened his kitchen,saw some packs of indomie,crate of eggs and co
Me:hahaha,o boi see enjoyment o...i took my time,prepared 2 super packs,broke 4 eggs inside and boiled 3,i sliced carrots,pepper,onions and tomatoes inside,trust indomie na,e nor dey waste time at all.i opened his freezer and saw drinks well arranged(o boi dis boy dey enjoy life sha,make i help am small na)i took two bottles of gulder as the ultimateman na,"e wata go!" i sat down and downloaded everything to my stomach,after eating nepa brought lite,o boi enjoyment completed,i turned on his television and got myself busy with it.by 9 sharp i heard someone opening the door,i knew it was viper,i quickly turned off the television and lite and hid myself by the door holding my battle axe,he opened the door locked it and then switched on the lite but before he could turn around my axe was already at his back neck
Viper: (shocked)sky
Me:yes na me,one man squad galadima
Viper:how u take enter my house
Me:for ur mind nah only u be shadow abi,me ma na shadow nah
Viper:i say how did u get in here
Me:na the same way wey una take dey mumu those days enter my room go drop letter nah that same way i don mumu enter to kill u
Viper: please dont kill me abeg
Me:u forget the rules say forgiveness na sin?
Viper:but we are bothers nah
Me:bro wetin? we be brothers na im u get mind come kill P man? we be brothers na im u get mind shoot me for hand? we be brothers na im u get mind kill my best friend,i fellow brother? we be brothers na im u fine me and my p man come airport to kill? and i sure say if dem give u chance kill me u go do one time
Viper:me! i dey craze to kill u abi i fit?
Me:so u no no say u dey craze sinc abi.anyway before i kill u make i first thank u for the food wey i chop here,e too sweet chai,i come use 2 bottles of gulder download am but i dey vex because u no keep titus sardine join am
Viper:ah na since morning u don dey here? abeg no vex make i go buy am come
Me:no worry urself,i no mumu like u nah but sha wen u reach hell,abeg buy am keep for me
Viper:no no no abeg...i raised my axe and butchered him to death.my body was covered with blood,i stared at him for a while
Me:dis is a message to the capon to wait for me,Terrible would be next in line...i tured and left the house.
Likes for next
Luxguy
Update by Daniel Kybee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 12:20am On Sep 11, 2016
Episode 21
I got home,pulled off & burried the blood stains dress at my backyard,got back inside,took my bath,got my laptop and prepared Terrible's obituary,made my way into the school,posted them & used most of the fliers to loitter the school environment.mumu security men,am sure they are sleeping now inside instead of keeping watch.i just walked to my local apartment and slept off,i was so tired.
i wokeup & checked my watch,it was already 10:21,gosh,too bad.i picked up my phone and behold 33 missed calls,all from the capon,i sent him a text "hey youngman,why u wan kill my battery abi dem send u" i sent it and it showed message delievered.i drop the,went out to brush,by the time i came back in my phone was ringing,i picked it up,it was capon
Me:wadsup nah,una still dey mourn una death?
Capon:sky,i made u what u are today and can still distroy u
Me:u,na wetin u make me wey i be today? Say u forcefully push me enter cult,turn my mind to evil,made me start missing lectures and threatening lecturers for good grade without reading? An innocent child who knew nothing bad then,guy tok na wetin u make me be today?
Capon:u betrayed ur brothers and killed viper
Me:u knw why ur things dey vex me,na coz say na only people mistake u dey see,u nor dey see ur own,shey na my papa good to kill abi,u dey cry say i kill only viper when more go die,even u self
Capon:what have u done for the sheeps to sell roggedly that would make me not kill ur father when u asked for it?
Me:never begin cry ok,am roggedity himself,u na joel man forming belong mean while u no belong
Capon:i would run u down sky,u too small for me,u no pass people wey i don deal with in the past
Me:break am dia,u chop bottle! shey u neva hear,say i get am before no be property,capon,i go fall u i swear
Capon:sky withdraw now from killing Terrible or else
Me:capo u can mumu sha,if i be u eh i go dey beg for myself no be for person.dear capo all fuckup must be treated,rain must use dry season fall for una head one by one,prices must be made for the mistake where una make,dat wata(water) wey una fetch for harmattan season na im don dey call rain come una head for dry season
Capon:i would delete u sky and u would beg for ur life
Me:hahaha,i go run am
Capon:u don get mind abi...call ends
Hmmm,i see,viper death dey pain capon o because if na ordinary vex im for don use slants finish me for phone,well make i go finish up Terrible first.im own death go be for school if not the guy no go reach im house again.i prepared,carried my school bag containing my axe,but i realize my battle axe cant do the work,i need gun.
Luxguy
Pls guys invite friends to d page and pls stay around,two more episodes are coming today

1 Like

Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Episode 22
I gat some arrangements in place and ordered for a pistol gun,i couldnt get Terrible down that day again because the gun was brought to me late,when it was finally delievered to me,i paid for it and some bullets(hey it wasnt delievered to my house o,i waited for the guy at a junction maka nna trust no joel man)i got home,locked my door,brought out the gun from my bag,admired it but my heart bleeds
Me: oooh,i see blood,i see family dey cry,i see church hold service,i see every guest on black,dem dey cry,dem dey mourn for their lose wey dis gun go kill,chai if to say dem no dem no for force me enter cult,if to say dem no dem no for ask me to go mission wey dey impossible,mission to kill my papa,if to say dem no dem for let us be that time wey we escape WHEN THE MISSION BECOME IMPOSSIBLE,that time tinz no for don go wrong like dis na,oh i see blood but make i chilax for today first because tomorrow go tough,chai blood go form pool,chai i wish i knew my pa-pa on time,maybe i no for even dey dis school not to talk of me being in this mess.i pray say no body go find himself for this kind mess,i wish say people dey see all dis tin right from the begining till now even to how e go take end,who go help me tell people,especially uni,poly and college freshers say CULIST NO GOOD,who go help me tell dem say CULTISM DEY DISTROY FUTURE,WHO!!!!! See my life,i have missed lectures for months now,my dreams was to be the best student ever in unilag and not the most rogged cultist,i no say i fit die for dis war but i must finish am before i die,i know say i go finish am thats why i start am...i rest my back on my bed and slept off.
i wokeup the next morning ,brush my teeth,took my bath,wore my expensive ash colour trouser and T-shirt,got on my blue cap making sure my face was half covered.picked up my gun and fastened it to my waist and diggered out of my flat.i got to school,sat close to Terrible's department and watched him bragged about himself with sugarB,smart and badman
SugarB:truely u be badoo,i no say sky na idiot,im think say u be viper wey fumble
Terrible:as him cum my house last night eh,i no waste time release bullet for him chest,im cum carry am rum,im go don fine somewhere die put self
Smart: omo u rugged,me know say sky nor get levels,odiro rugged ebe obuna,ruggedity adiru obara yia at all (this is the translation for those who dont understand igbo "he is not rugged in any way,ruggedity isnt in his blood at all"wink
SugarB: omo igbo to wa eko to wa fumble,shebi lootor wo ni eko o ni baje but {for those who dont understand yoruba see translation here "igbo boy that came to lagos and began fumbling.shebi truely they said lagos would not get spoit but...)...(he didnt finish his speech before badman interrupted him)
Badman:see eh dis one wey una talk don do,make we put our heads together figure out where im papa dey but before that make we call capon tell am say sky don fall,say terrible don fall the idiot
Me: (clapping)pa pa pa(they all turned to my direction,they were appalled on seeing me)sugarB eko ma baje lo orie(lagos go spoil for ur head)and u badman na u and ur generation be idiots.terrible,u say u see me for ur house yesternite,kom shoot me for chest,me wey dey sleep for my house last nite.oyah show me the bullet wound abi ur bullet no dey wound person? becoz wu knows,e fit be say i dey ur house kom dey dream say i dey sleep for my house,it is very possible coz i chop indomie for viper house before i kill lam
Smart:terrible shey u say u don kill lam,na im ghost be dis?
Me:shut up u(brought out my gun,the whole class began to panic)shebi na u say adirum rogged,shebi u say roggedity is not my identity wen na me be roggedity himself,terrible oya take am,gbai gbai gbai(he fell and died,the students began to run,i also shot dead sugarB,Smart and Badman)so unfortunate say una die without obi wey dey tuary(obituary)am so sorry,maybe if we see next world,i go carry una 3 obituary kom that is if una go fit wait when una hear the name DANIEL KYBEE,Sky nigga,the ONE MY SQUAD GALADIMA...i fastened back my pistol to my waist and left school through the bush parts.
What next,watchout because the main war just begun
#Luxguy
Update by Daniel KybEe
Ask for more episode @www.facebook.com/laughing kidney

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2016
kybee:
Episode 22
I gat some arrangements in place and ordered for a pistol gun,i couldnt get Terrible down that day again because the gun was brought to me late,when it was finally delievered to me,i paid for it and some bullets(hey it wasnt delievered to my house o,i waited for the guy at a junction maka nna trust no joel man)i got home,locked my door,brought out the gun from my bag,admired it but my heart bleeds
Me: oooh,i see blood,i see family dey cry,i see church hold service,i see every guest on black,dem dey cry,dem dey mourn for their lose wey dis gun go kill,chai if to say dem no dem no for force me enter cult,if to say dem no dem no for ask me to go mission wey dey impossible,mission to kill my papa,if to say dem no dem for let us be that time wey we escape WHEN THE MISSION BECOME IMPOSSIBLE,that time tinz no for don go wrong like dis na,oh i see blood but make i chilax for today first because tomorrow go tough,chai blood go form pool,chai i wish i knew my pa-pa on time,maybe i no for even dey dis school not to talk of me being in this mess.i pray say no body go find himself for this kind mess,i wish say people dey see all dis tin right from the begining till now even to how e go take end,who go help me tell people,especially uni,poly and college freshers say CULIST NO GOOD,who go help me tell dem say CULTISM DEY DISTROY FUTURE,WHO!!!!! See my life,i have missed lectures for months now,my dreams was to be the best student ever in unilag and not the most rogged cultist,i no say i fit die for dis war but i must finish am before i die,i know say i go finish am thats why i start am...i rest my back on my bed and slept off.
i wokeup the next morning ,brush my teeth,took my bath,wore my expensive ash colour trouser and T-shirt,got on my blue cap making sure my face was half covered.picked up my gun and fastened it to my waist and diggered out of my flat.i got to school,sat close to Terrible's department and watched him bragged about himself with sugarB,smart and badman
SugarB:truely u be badoo,i no say sky na idiot,im think say u be viper wey fumble
Terrible:as him cum my house last night eh,i no waste time release bullet for him chest,im cum carry am rum,im go don fine somewhere die put self
Smart: omo u rugged,me know say sky nor get levels,odiro rugged ebe obuna,ruggedity adiru obara yia at all (this is the translation for those who dont understand igbo "he is not rugged in any way,ruggedity isnt in his blood at all"wink
SugarB: omo igbo to wa eko to wa fumble,shebi lootor wo ni eko o ni baje but {for those who dont understand yoruba see translation here "igbo boy that came to lagos and began fumbling.shebi truely they said lagos would not get spoit but...)...(he didnt finish his speech before badman interrupted him)
Badman:see eh dis one wey una talk don do,make we put our heads together figure out where im papa dey but before that make we call capon tell am say sky don fall,say terrible don fall the idiot
Me: (clapping)pa pa pa(they all turned to my direction,they were appalled on seeing me)sugarB eko ma baje lo orie(lagos go spoil for ur head)and u badman na u and ur generation be idiots.terrible,u say u see me for ur house yesternite,kom shoot me for chest,me wey dey sleep for my house last nite.oyah show me the bullet wound abi ur bullet no dey wound person? becoz wu knows,e fit be say i dey ur house kom dey dream say i dey sleep for my house,it is very possible coz i chop indomie for viper house before i kill lam
Smart:terrible shey u say u don kill lam,na im ghost be dis?
Me:shut up u(brought out my gun,the whole class began to panic)shebi na u say adirum rogged,shebi u say roggedity is not my identity wen na me be roggedity himself,terrible oya take am,gbai gbai gbai(he fell and died,the students began to run,i also shot dead sugarB,Smart and Badman)so unfortunate say una die without obi wey dey tuary(obituary)am so sorry,maybe if we see next world,i go carry una 3 obituary kom that is if una go fit wait when una hear the name DANIEL KYBEE,Sky nigga,the ONE MY SQUAD GALADIMA...i fastened back my pistol to my waist and left school through the bush parts.
What next,watchout because the main war just begun
#Luxguy
Update by Daniel KybEe
Ask for more episode @www.facebook.com/laughing kidney
ur encouragement here is zero
I really feel my effort is nothing
Pls criticize my story to improve me
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 7:24am On Sep 12, 2016
I really need ur critism on this episodes I've posted so far
I really need ur comments to know where to improve
U can't tell me I'm perfect in writing
Mhen I gas out of words
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2016
Episode 23
When a child suddenly decides that his mother would not sleep then the child should equally be prepared to start and finish the all night with his mother.there is a saying in our fraternity that "who no go no know". So far i had run down 51 members of the BLACKMEN FRATERNITY and now unilag is on fire,the school authority has deployed soldiers to watch over the school since the security men had failled them,how i wish they know i was helping wipe out the most deadly cult group in school,they would have gone for thanksgiving,my mind had been made up so if the school like deploy all the soldiers in the world none can stop me because i must finish what i started.schools u see its not to stand banners in school with the discription SAY NO TO CULTISM my friend are u talking to dogs that u send message without giving them reasons? Please whenever u stand sure banners,dont fail to tell us the curious students the dangers associated with joining Cults because only that will make us think twice before joining if done otherwise then ur standing banner becomes an advert.capon himself is on fire,he has been running from lodge to lodge,apartment to apartment,house to house,village to village.hahaha,he now hides in and out of school,where are those people giving him mind now where? almost all are dead now,some ran away(end of their stay in unilag i guess),see observer,he is out of school now,though i was the one who permitted him because the day i was to kill him,he pleaded and pleaded,i was made to understand that he was an only child of widow mother,who had struggled to see him through school,the very day i went to investigate his confessions because i tied him down,collected the address of his village and travelled down there to investigate,oh when i saw the pityful state of the poor widow i was forced to sign her a cheque of one million naira,promising her to come back later,the poor woman never knew the genesis of my help,how i wish she knew she just saved the life of her only child she would have danced from her house to church in thanks giving to God.Observer also made me understand that he was also force to join the fraternity.it so bad that our choice of institution cant guarantee our safty if not would any cultis come to force anyone to join them? and our government aint doing anything about it why? but if the government aint feeling concern then lets do it individually by saying no to cultism.
I ask observer to leave the school atlest for two weeks so that the other blackers wont get to kill him themselves.now am ready to kill The Capon himself.today would be his last day ever on this planet called earth,i picked u my pistol,dusted it,raised it up and admired it
Me:after today unilag would be a peaceful one,other cults would learn,after today chief Soso would follow the rest,he would join them in hell...i put on the blackers uniform,black all through,i bent and picked up my back containing my battle axe,i walked out of the house,locked my door,then a call from my daddy came in
Me:hello daddy
Dad:dan when are u coming back,u have been away for a month now,aint u done with ur assignment?
Me:dad am just embarking on the toughest part of the assignment
Dad:where are u now
Me:heading to school
Dad:becareful dan
Me:i will,everything would take place in the school bush today,after today i would go face chief Soso
Dad:son,just be careful
Me: ok dad.call u in 30 minutes time...call ends.
i walked into the school,straight to the capon's department,he is a final year student,thats the only thing i know about him.last week i had prepared his obituary and distributed it all over the streets of lagos,the obituary reads "CAPONTUARY! CAPONTUARY!!
Today i begin the advance annoucement of the death and burial of the capon of the black fraternity.it so unfortunate that the bringer of the game is now the learner of the game.
BURIAL ARRANGEMENT
It takes place in hell,where thousands of the soul he murdered are patiently waiting to flog him
CONTESSY BY Sky,the one man squad galadima".
As i walked into his department,i saw him seated alone and backing me,other students were seated too
Me: (shouted) uncle capon hafa nah...he quickly turned,our eyes met,quickly he ran off,jumping over the window,i followed him,he ran into his apian way of the school bush,i chased him badly like i was chasing a bush meat,i quickly draw out my pistol,suddenly he stopped and faced me,i stopped too,pointing my gun to him
Capon:sky,why u betray ur brothers?
Me:your father,who betrayed who?
Capon:too bad of u sky,u wey i help
Me:u know,i dey wonder how e go be for egypt if dem pastor open that side for bible wey God tell people of isael say the egyptians u see today u shall see dem no more
Capon:sky u don fuckup,and i go fall u
Me:u still get mouth abi?...gbai gbai,i shot at him but guess what,it didnt penetrate him
Capon:hahaha.wetin sup
Check update @laughing kidney on facebook
Check update @ www.kybee21.
Update by Daniel kybee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2016
kybee:
Episode 23
When a child suddenly decides that his mother would not sleep then the child should equally be prepared to start and finish the all night with his mother.there is a saying in our fraternity that "who no go no know". So far i had run down 51 members of the BLACKMEN FRATERNITY and now unilag is on fire,the school authority has deployed soldiers to watch over the school since the security men had failled them,how i wish they know i was helping wipe out the most deadly cult group in school,they would have gone for thanksgiving,my mind had been made up so if the school like deploy all the soldiers in the world none can stop me because i must finish what i started.schools u see its not to stand banners in school with the discription SAY NO TO CULTISM my friend are u talking to dogs that u send message without giving them reasons? Please whenever u stand sure banners,dont fail to tell us the curious students the dangers associated with joining Cults because only that will make us think twice before joining if done otherwise then ur standing banner becomes an advert.capon himself is on fire,he has been running from lodge to lodge,apartment to apartment,house to house,village to village.hahaha,he now hides in and out of school,where are those people giving him mind now where? almost all are dead now,some ran away(end of their stay in unilag i guess),see observer,he is out of school now,though i was the one who permitted him because the day i was to kill him,he pleaded and pleaded,i was made to understand that he was an only child of widow mother,who had struggled to see him through school,the very day i went to investigate his confessions because i tied him down,collected the address of his village and travelled down there to investigate,oh when i saw the pityful state of the poor widow i was forced to sign her a cheque of one million naira,promising her to come back later,the poor woman never knew the genesis of my help,how i wish she knew she just saved the life of her only child she would have danced from her house to church in thanks giving to God.Observer also made me understand that he was also force to join the fraternity.it so bad that our choice of institution cant guarantee our safty if not would any cultis come to force anyone to join them? and our government aint doing anything about it why? but if the government aint feeling concern then lets do it individually by saying no to cultism.
I ask observer to leave the school atlest for two weeks so that the other blackers wont get to kill him themselves.now am ready to kill The Capon himself.today would be his last day ever on this planet called earth,i picked u my pistol,dusted it,raised it up and admired it
Me:after today unilag would be a peaceful one,other cults would learn,after today chief Soso would follow the rest,he would join them in hell...i put on the blackers uniform,black all through,i bent and picked up my back containing my battle axe,i walked out of the house,locked my door,then a call from my daddy came in
Me:hello daddy
Dad:dan when are u coming back,u have been away for a month now,aint u done with ur assignment?
Me:dad am just embarking on the toughest part of the assignment
Dad:where are u now
Me:heading to school
Dad:becareful dan
Me:i will,everything would take place in the school bush today,after today i would go face chief Soso
Dad:son,just be careful
Me: ok dad.call u in 30 minutes time...call ends.
i walked into the school,straight to the capon's department,he is a final year student,thats the only thing i know about him.last week i had prepared his obituary and distributed it all over the streets of lagos,the obituary reads "CAPONTUARY! CAPONTUARY!!
Today i begin the advance annoucement of the death and burial of the capon of the black fraternity.it so unfortunate that the bringer of the game is now the learner of the game.
BURIAL ARRANGEMENT
It takes place in hell,where thousands of the soul he murdered are patiently waiting to flog him
CONTESSY BY Sky,the one man squad galadima".
As i walked into his department,i saw him seated alone and backing me,other students were seated too
Me: (shouted) uncle capon hafa nah...he quickly turned,our eyes met,quickly he ran off,jumping over the window,i followed him,he ran into his apian way of the school bush,i chased him badly like i was chasing a bush meat,i quickly draw out my pistol,suddenly he stopped and faced me,i stopped too,pointing my gun to him
Capon:sky,why u betray ur brothers?
Me:your father,who betrayed who?
Capon:too bad of u sky,u wey i help
Me:u know,i dey wonder how e go be for egypt if dem pastor open that side for bible wey God tell people of isael say the egyptians u see today u shall see dem no more
Capon:sky u don fuckup,and i go fall u
Me:u still get mouth abi?...gbai gbai,i shot at him but guess what,it didnt penetrate him
Capon:hahaha.wetin sup
Check update @laughing kidney on facebook
Check update @ www.kybee21.
Update by Daniel kybee
www.kybee21.
. pls is truncated
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Episode 24
I stood observing him,maybe he is pretending the bullets didnt penetrate
Capon:hahaha,small sky of yesterday wan fall me,a whole capon,guy u never reach
Me:so u go jazz up abi
Capon:those that deserve to be king,crewn them and those that dont deserve to be king,throw them over board
Me:i see then
Capon:sky,u never deserved to be king,but i crewned u,today i would throw u over board
Me:u dey shame me,shey u forget say if u be sailor make u sail ur ship well but u fuckup,u no sail well at all,u fall my guy,u wan still fall me and my pale,shey u chop witch ni? Na me be sky,the unpredictable,capon ka e ma nke e ma nkezor?(capon as u knw dis on shey u know the other?)
Capon:hahaha,i don become scientist just to forcast u
Me:chaiiii,capon u be olodo,u dey fall my handi,i be sky,i nor be weather,na only weather na im scientist dem dey forcast dem no fit forcast sky
Capon: (hand going round his waist in search of something)i go fall u today
Me:na ur gun u dey fine? maybe u forget am for house
Capon:shit u lucky buy not fortunate...he began to pull his shirt,he pulled it off exposing his black singlet,then he took it off exposing his chest,both were well built,then those kind of muscles as if one that started gyming newly
Me: oh e don enter fight? Ok na...i dropped my bag,off load the bullets in my pistol,pulled of my T-shirt and single at once exposing my nearly times two of cane's chest,my cool well built six pack and my intimidating muscles,chai,capon go hear ram today,i opened my bag,brought out my battle axe and rushed at him,i began to butcher him in anger,but to my surprise,he just stood still and each hit of the axe on him bounced,quickly i went for his head but this time around he blocked it and landed a blow on my jaw,i fell down,i felt blood in my mouth so i spat it out,he advanced toward me and jacked me up with all his might and then he threw me at a tree,i landed with my back and fell,the next thing that fell of my mouth was "ahaaaaa aaaah,capon whyyeeee" he laughed out loudly and answered "sky zeeed" my both hands went to my back as if wanting to hold the pain(those wey dey watch wrestling go understand) all my thought ran to my back bone,i felt its broken.he rushed at me again and began to hit me,he pulled me up and pushed me into the bush parts,he walked up to me all with smiles and picked me up like a common bag of purewater and flung me to another tree,i tried my best to avoid it but my head hit the tree,i shouted out aloud "yeee,my head,see blood o" yes blood was zooming of my head,began to see things like my dead mum waving at me to come,my dead step father smiling at me.he began to advance toward me again,i quickly staggered up,setting my fist for blow but guess what,i was seeing multiple of him,he was like 15,i began to spetaculate on which of them was the real him,at this stage a drunk was far better than me,he was close,he held me,i was feeling one hand on me but was seeing 15 hands stretched toward me,i quickly traced the hand and began to hit him weakly,i could feel the swellon parts of his body meaning that the axe didnt penetrate but all the part it hit was swellon,now my blood was begining to enter my eyes.he turned me into a punching bag,i was on the ground,the pains i was feeling was much,he retrieved the bullets from me,went to where the pistol was,he picked it up and loaded it,he went and picked up the axe too,handing the gun to his left and the axe to his right,i just satup,watching him,i could move,stand nor running,i watched my death coming in double,yes i had to accept it because i knew i would die either during this mission or after this mission,he walked up to me and smiled
Capon:do u want to die by the gun or by the axe
Me:i might not be able to kill u but some that would kill u is coming..
200 likes lets roll
Luxguy
Like dis page and invite friends.sorry for the late update,was sick but am ok now
Update by Daniel Kybee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
Episode 25
Capon:someone that would kill me is coming,who is that?(he bent down toward me)what is his or her name
Me: Daniel Kybee
Capon:u? when u die or what?
Me: (his balls were well positioned as i had both legs in the midle of his wide open legs)hahahahaha
Capon:what's funny...pam,came the sound as i forcefully kicked his dick,he dropped the axe and gun using both hands to hold his dick in pains,he wanted to shoutout his pains but only air could escape out of his mouth,i weakly staggered up,took a little fat stick close by and began hitting him with it,he was shouting like a lion about to die,then i went for his head,bum,i hit hard on his head,he fell down,i stopped and watched blood zoom off from his head.i took my singlet and wipe off the now coated blood on my face,i felt a little strength
Me:capon,ka e ma nke ema nkezor,there are so many ways to kill a rat nah,why u no tell ur baba to do cane jazz for u too
Capon: (faintly)please,temper justice with mercy
Me:aaah,maka why nah,capon u big pass all dis talk nah,u don forget say forgiveness na sin...i felt he was regaining his strength so i resummed the flogging,i stopped,picked him up like he did to me and threw him to a tree,yea,he hit his back against it and landed faced down,his left hand went quickly to his back as he shouted "my back my back!!!" with all my strength i began to hit him till i saw blood zooming out his nose,his eyes turned red
Capon:sky abeg,no kill me abeg,make we settle abeg
Me:nothing to settle,time is up for u capon
Capon:abeg,i dey see hell fire now abeg and more than hundreds of people hold cane dey call me to enter abeg
Me:that means make i flog my own now...i collected stick and began hitting him again.
Capon: please,please,give me chance to repent please...i saw tears dropped his eyes,chai i was so moved,i knew forgiveness is a sin to the blackers but i know have pulled off so it shouldnt be a sin to me.i dropped the stick,went close to him and pulled him up but guess what,as i was pulling him up holding his right hand,he got his left hand on my neck and began choking me,i let go of his right hand and quickly went for his other hand,but it was too tight,he added his other hand,i found myself struggling for my life,he has now lifted me off the ground holding tight my neck,then someone tapped him,he got shocked and let go of me,turned to see who it was,then blood splashed,i watched him fall slowly with the axe still standing on his forehead,as he fell,i saw my dad gallantly standing,he smiled at me
Me:dad how did u get here...he was about answering when i heard footsteps approaching us,i picked up the gun and gave it to my dad
Me:dad go now,i would meet up with u,people are coming
Dad:lets go together now
Me:no they would chase us together,just go with the gun for ur safty,it might be the other branch of blackers coming,go now...i watched him leave,a minute later they were in view,it was the nigerian soldiers.they arrested me and bundled capons corpse.then i was led to the police station where they handed me over to the police.i was thrown into an empty cell.
luxguy
Update by Daniel Kybee
Next loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2016
Later in the evening i was called out of cell and taken to the DPO's office by this time i wasnt on trouser nor singlet,i was just on my red boxers,my hands were on cuffed.when we got to the office the officer made me seat on the floor
DPO:finally we got u
Me: (stared into his eyes)
DPO:u have been the one disturbing the peace of the school with ur cult group abi?
Me: (stared deeper into his eyes till i wasnt sure what i was looking at)
DPO:u have suddenly gone dumb right?
Me:sir u are disturbing urself over nothing because am not a cultist
DPO:are u not sky
Me:am not sky,the sky is up
DPO: taaahi(he slapped me)who is joking here
Me:are u slapping me to accept what am not? Am not sky
DPO: ok what is ur nickname
Me:little prince
DPO: (looked at the officer standing close to me in surprise)little prince
Me:yes
DPO: ok let me act like i believe u,so the man u killed,why did u kill him
Me:it was a mistake,i did it in self defence
DPO:it obvious u dont like people being gentle with u
Me:sir that's the truth
DPO:i wont talk much,the school authority what's law to take its cost on u
Me:sir i don't feel threatened,the law is no ghost,it made up of bodies that are human so i can still prove am not guilty
DPO:u must be a harden criminal
Me:with all due respect sir am not a criminal and by the way i only did the police a favour
DPO:i see.officer take him away and interrogate him properly
Officer:sure sir...he held me up and began leading me off the Dpo's office
Me:i want to call my father,can i?
DPO: officer let him call his father
Officer: ok sir...he lead me out to his own office,i was given a phone to call my father(not my phone),i dialled my dad's number
Dad:who is this and how many i help u
Me:father its me daniel
Dad: dani where are u
Me:at the station,i was arrested
Dad:what station?
Me: A division at ikoyi
Dad: on my way son
Me: ok sir...hang up.
Officer: the IPO in charge of your case just went out
Me:so?....he just kept me quiet,got a strong rod,with the help of two other officers(because i struggled) they got my cuffed hands under my legs,passed the rod through it,fixed an edge to the window and the other to a table,i found myself hanging on the rod,it was so painful as the handcuff was begining to injure me,i hanged there for an hour before i was brought down and led to see my father in a room he was patiently seated and waiting for me
Dad: dan how are u,officer why the cuff?
Officer:chief is he ur son?
Dad:yes,he is my son
Officer:chief ur son is a harden criminal
Dad:are you mad? U stand in my presence and call my so a criminal?
Officer:sorry sir
Dad:take off that cuff right now and excuse us(he took of the and cuff and left with it)o look at my son's hand
Me: (sat opposite my dad and whispered)dad,how did u find us in the bush?
Dad:u told me over the phone before u left for the mission remember?
Me: oh yes,thanks for saving me
Dad:no son,u saved me,u risked ur life to protect me,so i should be saying thanks
Me:its nothing dad
Dad:why is ur hand bleed?
Me:hmmm dad,have been hanging for the past one hour before u finally showed up
Dad: (the constancy on his face changed)
Me:what's the problem dad,did anybody die?
Dad:you have been charged to court daniel
Me:jesus!!! Court?
Dad:yes son
Me:dont worry dad,nothing would happen to me dad
Dad:you dont understand,i hands look tied,someone is behind this
Me:u worry too much dad,my mission isnt finished,i must leave here to finish the mission
Dad:son forget about this mission and get out of here first,by the way what mission is that?
Me:chief soso
Dad:hmmm,WHEN MISSION BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE
Me:not this time dad because is is when mission turns possible
Dad:you dont understand,chief soso is behind all this and i know he would stop at nothing to see u hang
Me:chief Soso again?
3 DAYS LATER.
Today is the first day i would be facing trailing in court,i stood at the gate of my cell waiting for a policeman to come and let me out of this cage called cell.am becoming so scared now as the tempo of my heartbeat keept increasing,four days in cell probably awaiting prison or death,but if i succeed in getting out of here alive,chief Soso(though i dnt know him in person)must fall.
Finally the police showed up,opened up the cell,fixed up the cuff into my hand,and led me to a black maria parked outside,12 other policemen were waiting outside,all armed,on seeing me the black maria was opened,i got inside and it was closed,it was probably locked from outside.inside the black maria was so dark,only a very small hole gave in a little light(those of u who made pin hole camera in secondary school would understand better).i was in alone,fear grip me for what really awaits me.
Luxguy
Update by Daniel Kybee

NEXT LOADING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
Episode 27
The black maria moved,i realized it was being lead my two other police van,all i could just pray of was to get out of this black maria of a van.in less than an hour its stopped,i could tell we were at the court premiss because i heard the door of the blackmaria being unlocked noisely,then it flew open,i covered my eyes with my left hand because it was as if i was seeing dewn for the first time,chai,had been in darkness o.i came down and looked around,i saw military men around,i looked up and saw a signboard with the inscription "THE MAGISTRATE COURT".i was lead inside and put on the jury box,the court were seated,i saw my dad,he signaled me to calm down.suddenly the clerk a young looking man of about 27 years of age,annouced the presence of the judge,everyone stoodup as he entered,he satdown behind a raised desk(bench).he was an old looking man of about 70 years of age,he had no bears but had grey hairs,behind the judge were the great seal of the jurisdiction and the flags of the apporpriate federal and state governments,he wore a plain black robe with a board like google covering his wicked looking eyes.to cut the explaination short,everyone seatdown,the court clerk and court reporters sat in front of the judge facing us.
Judge: (introduced himself,then ordered)read the charge
Clerk:this is a case between the state and Master Daniel Kybee a 2nd year student of Economics in the university of lagos.here are the charges
1.cultism
2.stealing and murder
this counts are the charges(he said somethings before the lawyers introduced themselves)
1st lawyer: (stands)i am bar. Willians Ayinde,representing the state(seats)
2nd lawyer:and i am bar. Jude Ekeh representing the accused
Bar.Willians:my lord,permission ask the accused some questions
Judge: permission granted(he picked up his pen ready to jot down useful questions and answers)
Bar.Willians: (walked out to the side of the jury box)mr Daniel how are u
Me: (stared at him,chai i wished i could slap the idiot for asking such question but i just stayed calm and quiet)
Bar. Willians:can u kindly tell this honourable court the name of ur cult?
Me:what cult?
Bar. Willians:answer me straight
Bar. Jude: (stands) objection my lord,i think my colleague here is trying to force my client into accepting what he is not
Judge: objection over ruled.answer him youngman
Me:i dont know what u are talking about
Bar. Willians:aint u sky
Me:no,am not
Bar. Willians:can u then tell this honorable court,ur nickname and why u are called such
Me:my nickname is littleprince,i call myself that,i dnt ve friends.
Bar. Willians: (brought out fliers,and handed one over to me,then to the judge and shared some to the court)what do u know about this fliers?
Me: (exmined the flier,ha,it was Viper's obituary,how do i defend this)i have seen the guy on this flier twice and i saw this flier last month 25th August
Bar. Willians:where did u see it
Me:i see am wehy others see am nah,for school wehy dem post am
Bar. Willians:who posted it
Me:how i go no
Bar. Willians: (turned to the court)my lord,i put it to this honorable court that on the said date,daniel was missing from school,investigation shows he had been out of school for the past 5 months,he even missed his first semester examination
Bar. Jude: (stands)objection my lord
Judge: objection substained.
Bar. Jude:i put it to this honorable court that my colleague is confused and has no proper evidence against my client.if my client was out of school for 5months as my colleague claimed then why accuse him of a crime he knows nothing about.
Me: (chai,dis lawyer head dey dia)
Bar. Willians: objection my lord
Judge: over ruled.
Bar. Jude:thank u my lord.my cliant here is being forcely accused
Bar. Willians: objection my lord,permitte to get my first witness
Judge:substained,bring in ur witness...then i raised my head and saw mr. Mike,my ex economics lecturer that was disagrace for always making mockary of me.my heartbeat began to pand.i do die today.
Luxguy
NEXT LOADING
Update by Daniel Kybee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2016
Episode 28
The judge's eyes met with mine,i guess he must have seen how uneasy i felt,he adjusted his googles to have a clear view of me
Me: (gossip,if u no dey see well with the googles,why u kom wear ram.chai where did they dig out this man called mike from)
Bar. Willians: please stand in the witness box...he went into the witness box,then the court clerk came forward.
Clerk:what religion are u
Mr Mike:christian
Clerk: (handed a bible to him)repeat after me.i____say ur name
Mr Mike:i martains Mike
Clerk:swear by this bible that all i would tell this court is nothing but the truth
Mr Mike:swear by this bible that all i would tell this court is nothing but the truth
Clerk:so help me God
Mr Mike:so help me God(the clerk walked back to his seat with the bible)
Bar. Willians: please tell the court ur relationship with the accused
Mr Mike: (our eyes met)i was once his lecturer
Bar. Willians: once his lecturer
Mr Mike:yes
Bar. Willians:what made u stop lecturing him
Mr Mike: one day i was lecturing his department when he called in his cult gangs,they striped me naked
Courtroom:heeeey(they began murmuring)
Clerk: order in the courtroom please
Bar. Willians:go on mr mike
Mr Mike:the embracement was too much so i resigned
Bar. Jude: objection my lord,how can my client do such thing for no reason
Judge: objection substained.defence coucil u may continue with ur cross examination
Bar. Jude:thank u my lord.mr mike,can u pls tell this honorable court what made my client do such
Mr Mike: ehm,i used to mock him jokely about his outfit to class so that very day some guys came with guns,about 10 of them,they called him out and asked me to pull off my dress and give to him since i use to mock him to borrow if he does not have(there was murmuring again)
Clerk: ordeeer
Bar. Jude:u see,it wasn't my cliant that called them,they came on their own.how would u keep harrasing a student u are to teach.my lord,it obvious it wasnt my cliant that called them,my lord i rest my case
Judge:any other cross examination? (they was silent) in the absence of no other cross examination,this cult meeting is hereby adjoined till 25th of september(2days time) the accused is to remain in the police custody till next meeting
Clerk:coourrt(everyone stood up as the judge left)...i was led out of the court back to the blackmaria and droven back to the cell.
that evening my lawyer came with my dad to interrogate me,after everything my dad asured me that he would do everything within his powers to get me out.the next day my dad came back to visit with Sir Winners and his wife Mama Clinton,they gave me hope and encouraged me to keep praying.
They stayed with me for sometime,then we prayed together.they dropped the food they brought for me,an officer asked them to taste it.after that they left.then that night,around 10 pm,my cell gate flung open,i quickly stood up to see who my new inmates was,two hefty guys came in,then the officer locked the cell and left.they both stared at me with evil eyes
Me:why are u people staring at me like that?
1st Guy:start saying ur last prayers because who have come to kill u
Me: (shocked)what have i done,who sent u
2nd guy:sssssh,dont say anything
Me:who sent u to do this
1st guy:lets kill him and leave now,the officer would come anytime from now to free us
Me:jesus,so the police sent u
1st Guy: (brought out a small pocket knief)
2nd Guy:no,lets straggle him...they began walking close,one held my neck,while the other held my neck,i began struggling for breath,i couldnt shout because my mouth was covered,i was dying slowly and painfully,i was seeing the great beyound.
Luxguy
NEXT LOADING
Like Laughing kidney on facebook for more episode and other stories that will inspire your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
Update by Daniel Chinedu
Adoptive laughing_kidney@facebook.com
Episode 29
For like five minutes i kept struggling.when i realized things were getting out of hand,i forcefully bit the guy pressing my neck and covering my mouth,he withdrew his hand out of my mouth and let out a loud cry because his hand was bleeding.before he could stand right,i grab his head,hitting it hard on the other guy's own,both fell down.as i made to get up quickly my left leg stepped upon something,i felt it that its the knife,i picked it up,everywhere was dark due to the absence light.both ran to the gate trying to escape,i rushed at one and stabbed him to death,fear gripe the other guy
2nd guy:abeg spare my life,please
Me:come,come closer
2nd guy: (went on his kneel quickly)please,i swear i no go do am again.
Me:so if i leave u now,u go go without completing ur mission?
2nd Guy:ah oga,i go go o
Me:but not so fast(move closer to him feeling like the boss i am.u know that kind of feeling u get when u are in charge over ur enemies)tell me,who sent u
2nd Guy: (panicing)eh ehm emm,its one chief like that
Me:no name?
2nd Guy: (still panicing)its chief Soso
Me:hmmm,and the police are aware of this?
2nd Guy:ye..ye..yes yes they are
Me:hmmm i see,stand up and come closer,i want to give u a message that u would take to him...he foolishly stood up and came closer,i pretended to wanting to whisper into his ear,and sliced his neck,he held his neck,went on his kneels with is eyes suddenly turning white and blood rushing out from his neck like tap,he fell and started fighting for his life like a christmas goat.i stood watching him till he became stil,the cell turned bloody,blood filled the floor,i dragged the two of them together and laid down inbetween them,put my right hand hiden on my belly,holding the knife on that same right hand(i was lying on my belly),waiting for an unfortunate policeman to come next(the most surprising thing was that,upon all the loud out burst the police never showed up.i was sure they thought i was the dying one)like two minutes i heard footsteps apporaching toward the cell gate,i closed my eyes i pretence,then i heard a soft whisper
Policeman:una don finish? (no response)ha ha,wetin happen(still no response,he on his powerful police torch)wic kind tin be dis,una don sleep under 15 minutes! ha,but dis one wehy blood full ground so wetin happen and why una lie down inside blood abi nah three of una die? (still no response) chai wic kind fuckup be dis,why dis people go do dis kind work dirty like dis eh,person wehy them suppose just straggle nah im they use knife kill(he opened the cell gate)chai wetin we go tell court say nah im kill dis boy now (he kicks the both of dem and then off his torch)abeg una wakeup jawe,una done do bad work for here(no response,no movement,kicks me)ha abi na una three die,hey make una no tell me say dis boy kill una before im die o(he bent to check)
Me:what if i tell u say na me kill the two of dem
Policeman:hey wo oo(he turned to run,i held his leg and drew him back,then quickly i sliced his neck,he struggled for sometime and died)...then i came face to face with an open cell,should i do that prison break or stay and wait for anything else to come??
Luxguy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
Episode 30
Me: (thinking within me)taaah,nigeria police! if i escape now they would now have enough warrantee to lie but me daniel kybee,i pass them bad bad,na me be the one man squad galadima,the only king that needs no man's crewn to be made king...that night i couldnt sleep,i just stood at the cell's gate till morning,each time sharping the surface of the knife on the iron bar of the gate and being that today is another trial day for me in court.my body,including my face was covered with dry blood,this made me looked scarier and bloody with my pumped out eyes like that of rambow when he is angry,facing and looking forward expecting a police officer to show up soon,then suddenly a female officer surfaced,our eyes met,quickly i winked her
Officer: (shocked) blood of jesus...she turned and zoomed off,the next seconds armed policemen were in view pointing their guns at me "drop the knife"they ordered,i just pretended i wasn't hearing and kept sharping the knife,all my mind set was that any officer that would try and play hero by coming close to me would die by that knife "drop that knife now" the order came again and again,i stopped,looked at them,smiled and shaked my head,it was obvious i was exulted in my power and i was willing to die even now but not untill after getting atlest 5 policemen down,then i saw the cover broken,the ipo,my father and my lawyer surfaced through it
Bar. Jude: oh my God,what's going on here
Me:today nah police christmas day,i dey do death christmas for them,i guess no one has ever done that so mr ipo jot that down in the police diary(smiled)
Dad:dan what happened?
Me:the police sent two men to kill me last night but they didnt succeed,so i opened up christmas for them
Dad: (stretched both hands forward as he advanced toward me slowly)please put the knife down now,am here now son
Me:why dem dehy fear,dem hold gun dey fear knife because dem no say dem don shit for church use bible clean yarsh(dropped the knife)daddy na coz of u o(i formed that stubborn move and face)nah coz of u o...he came forward and picked the knife then one policeman ran to me with the intention of handcuffing me,i let down a heavy blow on his nose and he fell flat and passed out,this action sent shiver through the blood of the rest
Dad:dan! Why that?
Me:he wan use me form hero(i bent down,picked the handcuff from the floor,stared at the unconcious policeman on the floor)next time u no go try dis ur ITK(I Too Know) service for my side,idiot...i put the handcuff on my fist and cuffed myself,that was when i realized other policemen including the ipo were staring at me with fear,even with the cuff on my fist,none of them dear came close again.my lawyer came forward,looked into the open cell and saw the corpse lying
Bar. Jude:holy moses...my dad and co ran forward,looked into the cell and saw same thing,immediately i noticed some officers stepping backward in fear
Me: oh that? (point to the corpses) that was just an ice club of what i intended doing today
Ipo: (summoned courage)i would make sure u rote in jail for this
Bar. Jude:u say what? U sent people to kill my cliant and u still have the guts to talk,i would charge u and ur DPO for attempted murder(brought out his phone and took pictures)i would use this to nail u in court,mr ipo,see u in court(he turned and started walking out then all of a sudden he stopped,turned to me and said)dan i need u to appear in court just like this,dont clean up(he turned and began leaving again,i advanced toward the ipo)
Me:rain water wehy u use harmattan season fetch go fall for ur head during dry season
Ipo:meaning what?
Me:meaning say i no need ur crewn to become king because i be king already.
Dad: (with red eyes)mr ipo if anything happens to my son u wont like me again.i would so very much skin u alive like a christmas fowl(he turned and left angrily,the ipo just stood staring at me,other policemen had gone cold)
Me:come guy take me to other cell wehy action dey and beg pour this one wehy dey ground water for ram to stand up(smiled)...everyone started looking at each other,the problem now is WHO WOULD LEAD ME TO ANOTHER CELL!!!!
WHAT NEXT
Luxguy
Update by Daniel Kybee
More story to ur inbox contact Kybee21@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by bencarson007(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
I just mailed you Kybee

1 Like

Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by Missmossy(f): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
Interesting piece you need to build up your story in paragraphs for easy reading, work on your tenses, spacing and punctuation. More wisdom to you.

3 Likes

Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
I plead with all the indigene nairaland
Especially those that have been following up my story titled WHEN MISSION BECOME IMPOSSIBLE, don't be offended by the delay in posting the remaining episode its because the story bearer sustain wrist injury.
Please with me, sooner or later he will continue
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by bencarson007(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2016
Speedy recovery Tell him or her we send our prayers God bless you

1 Like

Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Episode 31
Later an ambulance came and cleared the corpse.my lawyer still came back to discus somethings with me.Well none of them had courage to put me into another cell so i walked over to the counter and sat there till it was time for the court hearing
Policeman: oga time for court done reach and motor dey wait u outside......i looked at him with those bossy eyes,he got scared and stepped back a little.if it was before they would had come to the cell,open it and shout "hey flush out and face justice".i looked at him and smiled,the blood staining me had dried up turning black somehow and is smelling.i walked down to the blackmaria and got inside.in no time we were at the court premiss.i came down and i walked into the courtroom into the jury box.soon the judge was in,after all their court ceremony,he adjusted his googles and looked at me like someone watching an horror film
Judge:youngman why are you looking bloody all over
Bar. Jude:my lord,the safty of my cliant can not be guaranted in the cell he has been detained
Judge:and why if i may ask?
Bar. Jude: (brought out serries of photos and handed 8 copies to the judge,then passed the remaining for the court to see)my lord,last night the police sent two hire killers to silent my cliant
Court:jesus!! (murmuring)
Clerk: order pls
Me:kai seatdown,wetin u wan object abi u blind?
Judge: (as if not having a clear view of the photos through his board like google glass,he pulled it off,dropped it on the table,looked at the photos closely.all this while the court had been silent waiting for him to give orders.he raised his head)objection over rude.bar.willians,dont make me believe u stand for injustices.the defence coucil pls go on
Bar. Jude:thank u my lord.they didnt succeed because my cliant over powered and killed them including one of the policeman that led them into the cell
Judged: objection over rude.bar.willians,anymore word from u and u wld be sent out of the court
Bar. Willians:sorry my lord
Judge:defence coucil u can proceed.
Bar. Jude:thank u my lord.i put it to this honorable that the police know more than they perturbed.i rest my case
Judge:the prescuting coucil
Bar. Willians:thank u my lord.this can be a setup.lets not forget that the accused here was arrested not by the police but by the army after kill one williams chidi a final year student of political science.he is a cultist and a murderer an as such should be left behind bars.
They talked and talked,a soldier came and testified against me.so many preasure and finally my lawyer lost it all,he had no evidence to save me out then the judge cleared his throat and said
Judge:this is my judgement,the accused had been found guilty of multiples murder and his here by....
Unknown:nooo wait......who was it,every ones eyes turned back,at the door stood a boy and a girl,i knew just the boy but who are they
Read More episode on facebook @Laughing kidney
Luxguy
Next loading
Update by Daniel Kybee
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by bencarson007(m): 12:08am On Sep 23, 2016
Nothing like @ laughing kidney on FB Please kindly update us please
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
Episode 32
The judge raised his head to see who has interrupted him.he looked at the youngman and woman,picked his googles from the desk and wore it back
Judge:don't just stand there and mop,u have rendered yourselves a witness so come over to the witness box.he tried to be bold,he sluggishly walked into the witness box while the girl satdown,she was really an angel(u my readers aint observant at all because none of u ever asked "dont u have a girlfriend and why?" or u guys think i was dogging the girlfriend part and all that? No i wasn't,i am the type that has no time for girls not because i dont want but one of the rules of the fraternity is that the capon would be the first to samba and sample ur babe before u and me i cant stand that so that's why i never admired any) i turned to him,i knew that would be his girlfriend but was i right! Our eyes met,he was really fighting hard within his self wether to say the truth or not.i just absently listened to the clerk swear an oath of truth with him and i was thinking what he wanna say but i knew he was for me and guess who it is! Who else if not Observer.
Bar. Jude:mr isaac u said u have something to tell this honorable court
Observer:yes(he looked at me and tears dropped his eyes manly)am a member of a cult group called BLACK MEN FRATERNITY(everyone shouted,the judge adjusted his googles and sat up right.omo dis judge go like gossip o)the most dangerous cult group in unilag.i was forced to enter or loose my life to them,that was about 4years back.to save my life i joined because the school and government had given us no security and once u join u can never leave till u die(everyone shouted again)the man that got killed by these young man called sky was the capon of my fraternity(noise again) he was killed by sky in self defence because he has been threating to kill him if he does not join the fraternity(he brought out a brown envelop and dipped his hand in it bring out some notes,i recognized them immediately)this were the threats letters that has always been delievered to him...my lawyer collected them and passed it to the judge.i was shock because immediately i joined THE BLACKMEN FRATERNITY those warning letters disappeared from where i had kept them but how did observer get it and from where did he get them
Judge:this was about 2years ago so how come he is still alive and he said his name nor nickname wasnt sky but u just called him sky,why?....my heartbeat increased,my blood was boiling,now i was totally confused,was he was helping me the last minute and now he has gotten the whole issue complicated,gosh,how do i deny again that am not sky,what would he tell them that made me killed capon,o shit he might even tell them i joined and about those i have killed.not now that i need help most,not now that i don't want to rot in jail.any saviour to come or can the judge temper justice with mercy,i have never heard that judges temper justice with mercy and this man is a no nonsense man.i looked at my dad he was unsettled,i turned to my lawyer he was sweating,i looked at the other lawyer he was wearing a smile all over and to the judge he was curious to know everything and probably sentence me to death.now i regart not killing observer.
ɥקďåț£ βÿ ďåñȋ£Ƚ ķÿβ££
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by bencarson007(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Bro Please give us more na This is getting slow I sent u a mail and no reply
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
bencarson007:
Bro
Please give us more na
This is getting slow
I sent u a mail and no reply
sorry for d delay
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Episode 33
Observer:actually i wouldnt be surprised if he deny's that name because he never knew about it due to the fact that he didnt join
Judge:sustained
Bar. Willians:thank u my lord.mr isaac u said he wasnt aware of the name but (brought out a poster)this poster of obituary has the name sky aka one my squad galadima and the owner of this poster had so far killed up to 50 something students identified to be members of u fraternity and the said sky is on a revenge,how do u explain this?
Observer:any other person can bear the name sky,how do u expect me to know,am here to say the truth and not to drag issues i no nothing of.the man he killed was my capon,i left town before the incident(now i felt relieved)
Bar. Willians:what made u leave town like u said?
Observer: (faced down)my capon wanted me to carry out the assignment of killing him because he refused to join and went into hiding for a year and few months.i couldnt go for the operation because i had never killed so i went into hiding by leaving town so he went alone.thats his girlfriend(pointed to the girl he came with,i was shocked,this fine girl was dating capon? So why does she want to help me now?)she can testify to that.
Bar. Willians:can u pls tell this honorable court why your capon wanted him?
Observer:i said all i know....he was asked out of the witness box while the girl stepped in and bar.jude continued after the oath taking(her name is Nancy Ikeh)
Bar. Jude:can u please tell this honorable court ur identite
Nancy:like i said before my name is Nancy ikeh,the girlfriend of the deceased
Bar. Jude:what do u know about him(capon)
Nancy:he is the capon of the blackmen
Bar. Jude:u knew of this and u still went ahead to open an affair with some a criminal?
Nancy:i had no choice,i was forced to date him or i die
Bar. Jude:what do u know about this young man(pointing at me)
Nancy:am just seeing him for the first time but i knew everything about him because my late boyfriend,the capon always discuse him with me
Bar. Jude: on what occasion?
Nancy:from the very first time he wanted him,he talked about the physical body built of him and how he would make a good member in the botherhood
Bar. Jude:what brotherhood?
Nancy:em the blackmen fraternity
Bar. Jude:did he join?
Nancy:no
Bar. Jude:how did u know
Nancy:because he started flaming up,telling me of how he would kill him for turning him down.later he told me that the guy ran away.he normally refer to him as sky so he later told me he caugh sky and would kill him soon,he told me that he sent someone to kill him but the person is on the run
Bar. Jude:what happened the day he died
Nancy:he called me over the phone that he was going to end sky's life(mehn see lie,girls can lie sha)
Bar. Jude:my lord,my cliant wasnt part of the activity of cultism in school and must have killed in self defence.i plead that my client be given back his freedom.i rest my case(nancy left the witness box)
Judge:any cross examination from the presecuting coucil
Bar. Willians:no my lord
Judge: THIS IS MY JUDGEMENT....my heart suddenly began to beat faster as tension reads in the air.
Sorry if there is any mistake in this episode,i cant start cross checking.so lazy today.
Luxguy
Like our page on facebook @laughing_kidney for more stories
Update by Kybee
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 12:00am On Sep 27, 2016
WHEN BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE
Episode 34
Judge:after a closd examination with clearity and facts well presented,with no further cross examination from both coucil,this is my judgement.Daniel Kybee(he paused and looked up the see the curiousity of the court,the tension was so high but i dont know what happened,i suddenly found myself fearless but my dear the law is friendly to no man at all,it is worth being scared of.i turned and looked at my dad,he was so scared of loosing his son,beads of sweats ran down his cheek,i pitied the old man,i was wishing i never got into this mess at first.i looked at the police man standing close to me,waiting to either lead me to prison or to open the handcuff,get it off my fist and let go of me,he wasnt smiling,he just kept a straight face,with all his attention focused on the judge.i looked at my cuffed hands,it really aches,it aches so bad,ever since that day i was hanged it has kept paining me like some kind of a day old wound.i looked at observer,our eyes met,i was really greatful for the part he has played,thank God i didnt kill him,he let out a smile followed by a wink,i replied him with same act.i looked at nancy,she wasnt looking at me,she was so beautiful indeed,even if i would be jailed,all i wanna do now is kiss those sexy lips of hers,they are really tempting,hmmm too bad.if am jailed,what would become of my father,sir winners,mama clinton his wife and my dear loving siblings,then someone touched me,i came back to life,i was earlier lost in thought.do u know what happened? The judge had pronounced his judgement but i was listening,everyone was watching me,even my dad stood infront of me watching me in surprise but i never noticed it not until now that the police guy standing beside me touched me that was when i noticed my dad and others staring at me,i looked straight to the judge's seat,it was empty,he has left,o my God,what was his judgement,i had been so carried away that i didnt notice when he pronounced judgement on me and look everybody starring at me,what must have been the judge's judgement,if it was good everyone should have been celebrating inculding my dad but they aint,they just stared at me,no one leaving and no one staying either,what must had happened,how come i was is lost in thought during the judgement or wait a minute,had i been sentenced to death,o shit)
Me: dad what's wrong,why is everyone staring at me and where is the judge....he looked me in the eyes more surprised
Dad:what,dont tell me u did hear the judge,where had ur spirit gone
Me:em..em..eh..oh shit i dont get,was i..was i sentenced,i mean..i mean was i sentenced to death(he looked me somehow,i dnt know if it was a look of shock,a look of pity or a look of my sorry,i just dont know,i cant just tell)dad please talk to me please,tell me,i can stand what it is please
Policeman:come out from the jury box,u are wasting my time......
Luxgu
COMPLAIN: I DON'T KNOW HOW I WILL KNOW THAT U GUyS READ THE RECENT EPISODE.
NO SIGH OF PEOPLE ON THIS VERY STORY.
UR COMMENT IS IN NEED PALS
CoRRECT ME WHERE U NOTICE MISTAKE
BuT IF U ALL HAVE ONE MIND LIKE "HE IS PERFECT IN WRITING STORIES" PLS STILL TELL ME
Any TIME I SEE IMPROVEMENT, I'll cONTINUE THE STORY.
Its Me Kybee,,,,,I love U ALL
Next episode loading......

1 Like

Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by bencarson007(m): 1:36am On Sep 27, 2016
I have always commented on your story Who told u no one enjoys ur story Imagine me waiting till midnight to read ur story I even sent a mail and you did not respond Please complete the story Your story and writing prowess as well as ur language is magical
More ink to ur pen

1 Like

Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by prisomic(f): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
woowwwww!!!!!Can't stop shouting..dis is d bestest(if there is a word lyk dat)story ve come across..so intriguing n filled with so many lessons...welldone

1 Like

Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Episode 35
Dad:calm down son,the judge said u have been found not guilty so therefore u have been acquitted
Me: (surprised)acquitted?
Dad:yes,everyone was rejoicing on ur victory but when they noticed ur absent attitude they stopped
Me: (i looked at my lawyer and he smiled,i did not know when i shouted)am frreeeee (and my supporters shouted) "yeeeee".i turned and thanked observer but nancy was nowhere to be found.
Me:where is she
Observer:who?
Me:the girl that came with u
Observer: (alerted,looks around,left and right)where has she gone,i dont know o(he asked and answered his own question)
Policeman:e be like say u too like this handcuff,well no be ur own na government get am so bring ur hand let me open it
Me:hahaha(walks out of the jury box)iffah blow u eh
Policeman: hahaha abeg o no blow me o the other man wehy u blow this morning never still stand up(started opening the cuff) and me i nor wan resum where im stop(opens it and took it off)congrats on ur victory
Me:thanks jawe beta person
Observer:u know her?
Me:who?
Observer:nancy
Me:if to say i know her before she for don drop like two by now nah kom stil dey on belle again abi u nor know me
Observer:hahaha,easy man,i never saw u with any baby(both walking outside as dad was busy talking with someone at one corner)
Me:but why did she leave?
Observer:dont know but u know its really heart breaking,u killed her guy
Me:not my fault
Observer: (now outside the court)but mehn am so scared of u o
Me:why?
Observer: only you killed about 53 men,mehn the government should award u,get u into the military too because u just earsed off blackmen fraternity from unilag,i can now concentrate on my studies
Me:that is Daniel for u but i didnt kill them
Observer: (stopped walking and now at the side of the court compound)then what did u do? Oh i guess u just fall them
Me:u are wrong,the only thing i did was i used dry season to remind them of the rain water they fetched during harmattan season
Observer:hahaha,always funny,the street is rough(slangs)bro u only sailed well as a sailor and thanks to u for not sending me to see chiamaka with the rest
Me:you know what? Let those that deserve to be crowned king be crowned and let those that dont deserve to be crowned be thrown over board
Observer:na ur crown sure pass o but i think is time we change it
Me:to what?
Observer:to let those that deserve to be crowned king be crowned and let those that dnt deserve it make rain use dry season mama dem wella hahahaha
Me: oboi na only u dey talk and laugh,bros na sign of madness o
Observer:i hear but no forget say i senior u o,i fit break ur head join
Me:make i just pity u sake of say u get chest and build like me if not eh i for use u dey learn work
Observer:thank u for money wehy u give my mama the time wehy u visit am.
Me:how is she now?
Observer:hahaha,how she go be now with 1m,she is in heaven mehn
Me:mad man on uniform
Observer:u can say that again.what are we waiting for,lets go home and celebrate ur victory
Me:na my papa i use style dey wait for.shey u dey date nancy?
Observer:u dey craze,instead wehy u go ask me how we take cook up stories to help u u dey ask me of...gbai gbai(we heard a gun shot,i turned quickly and saw him falling,he was just stepping out of the court with happiness written all over his face but now he is down in pains,fighting for his life,oh who did this to my father,i looked outside and saw a car quickly drive off.myself and observer ran to my dad as crowd covered him.
Luxguy
Next loading
Update by Kybee
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by bencarson007(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Guy if na play, make u stop am o That Sky papa no suppose die o... Which kain mata be this na?
Nice work bro. You are really one different breed of a writer.
More More More More
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
prisomic:
woowwwww!!!!!Can't stop shouting..dis is d bestest(if there is a word lyk dat)story ve come across..so intriguing n filled with so many lessons...welldone
Thanks
I regard ur comment
This one na ginger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Price Of Virginity / Chinua Achebe's 86th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Her Last Breath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 300
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.