Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Beware Of Aquafina And Other Sevenup Products - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of Aquafina And Other Sevenup Products (1263 Views)

Beware Of Dogs / The Contaminated Aquafina Story Is Fake Or Not Aquafina 7up Product / Beware Of Aquafina Bottled Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Aquafina And Other Sevenup Products by kongoman(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
If you ever wondered if there was a possibility that bottled water could be contaminated or injurious, read this.

I bought a pack of Aquafina two weeks ago from the store and I developed non-stop diarrhea everytime I take the Aquafina water. I didn't know that it was the water that was responsible as I had bought the water for about three months. I only drank the water when I run out of water in my water dispenser. For virtually three months, I had always developed a terrible running stomach everytime I drank this water when I run out of CWAY water. I never knew it was the Aquafina water until I gave a friend a bottle of water last week and both of us developed terrible diaarhea and stomach upsets. It was so bad that my friend ended up in the hospital. I had heard of cases of food poisoning from this Aquafina water and their other products but I never believed it was true until this became an issue.

I would advise Nairalanders to please refrain from Aquafina. I have decided to take up this issue with NAFDAC and the Ministry of Health in Lagos State as this is an environmental risk to Nigerians and Lagosians in general as I believe the contaminated Aquafina water must have been from their factory in Lagos State.
Re: Beware Of Aquafina And Other Sevenup Products by enny234: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Thanks for sharing
Re: Beware Of Aquafina And Other Sevenup Products by sseunth(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
kongoman:
If you ever wondered if there was a possibility that bottled water could be contaminated or injurious, read this.

I bought a pack of Aquafina two weeks ago from the store and I developed non-stop diarrhea everytime I take the Aquafina water. I didn't know that it was the water that was responsible as I had bought the water for about three months. I only drank the water when I run out of water in my water dispenser. For virtually three months, I had always developed a terrible running stomach everytime I drank this water when I run out of CWAY water. I never knew it was the Aquafina water until I gave a friend a bottle of water last week and both of us developed terrible diaarhea and stomach upsets. It was so bad that my friend ended up in the hospital. I had heard of cases of food poisoning from this Aquafina water and their other products but I never believed it was true until this became an issue.

I would advise Nairalanders to please refrain from Aquafina. I have decided to take up this issue with NAFDAC and the Ministry of Health in Lagos State as this is an environmental risk to Nigerians and Lagosians in general as I believe the contaminated Aquafina water must have been from their factory in Lagos State.
maybe u bought an expired one....it most not use more than 6mnths
Re: Beware Of Aquafina And Other Sevenup Products by opeaceo: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Aquafina is a company I can vouch for in terms of bottled water. I'm glad you're taking up this issue, and I hope the necessary authorities look into it.

Have you ever wondered if the bottled water was a refill?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Aquafina And Other Sevenup Products by joe4real12: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Adonbilivit
Re: Beware Of Aquafina And Other Sevenup Products by kongoman(m): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
This is not an expired product. As a matter of fact, the date on the bottle is 06/05/2016
Re: Beware Of Aquafina And Other Sevenup Products by abuomaIV(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
kongoman:

your body system is allergic to good water.
please stop telling people to stay away from Seven up products that's bad advice. not everyone will encounter your ordeal
Re: Beware Of Aquafina And Other Sevenup Products by kongoman(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
opeaceo:
Aquafina is a company I can vouch for in terms of bottled water. I'm glad you're taking up this issue, and I hope the necessary authorities look into it.

Have you ever wondered if the bottled water was a refill?

It is not a refill - it was fully sealed. I bought it from Park and Shop. My neighbour disagreed with me and decided to take a bottle, he has been down with stooling and general fever since yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A NSE, COREN Registered Engineer In Nigeria / Sancoj Providing Distributorship Offers To Its Users / Let's Make Salvation Cussons Baby Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.