Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. (3381 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
We know our Nigerian men can be really funny and weird but we love them none the less. Before a man and a woman feel very comfortable in a relationship, like farting in each other’s presence, snoring, taking baths together, these are things a Nigerian man hurriedly does in the bathroom before the lady comes to join him.

He checks his balls out: hehehe, yea, funny, but it’s the truth, I happen to have peeped one time and I saw this dude congratulating his balls, I’m like WTF what’s he looking for down there.

He farts and air freshen the toilet, and he does it very quickly, and waves his hands all over the air to chase the smell away, how silly

He smells armpit

He shaves real quick, armpit, down there, face, you don’t have to blame him, a brother is trying to get laid.

He hurriedly takes a shit

He strokes Penis, plays with it, looks at the tip and then if it’s the big size smiles to himself and keeps saying to himself, she go hear wheeeen today

He just keeps looking himself at the mirror, I keep wondering what he’s looking out.

Talk2Bella

http://talk2bellaa..com.ng/2016/08/things-nigerian-men-hurriedly-do-in.html

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by Drownedgod(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
embarassed
Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by fartkay(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
How many nigerian men hav u seen do so? Dont forget that MR. President is a nigerian man!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by RelationshipPro: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
You are saying the truth, but stop exposing boys secret!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abtIwADYtTI
Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by adedayo3193(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
Choi spoilt gurl
Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 27, 2016
You don see plenty finish.you can easily look at a guy and describe the size of his john Thomas

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 27, 2016
U av seen us a lot but you forgot to mention one very tangible one angry
Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 27, 2016
He never clicks no link
Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by endowednicky(f): 5:29am On Aug 27, 2016
hmmmmm...tell me something
Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by Julietcutie(f): 6:42am On Aug 27, 2016
lol. grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by joey150(m): 7:01am On Aug 27, 2016
Anybody will just open blog and start writing rubbish! undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by firstking01(m): 7:18am On Aug 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by Theresa1990: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2016
jaybillionaire:
U av seen us a lot but you forgot to mention one very tangible one angry
oya help our ministry tell us na

me wan to hear it
Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2016
Talk2Bella:
We know our Nigerian men can be really funny and weird but we love them none the less. Before a man and a woman feel very comfortable in a relationship, like farting in each other’s presence, snoring, taking baths together, these are things a Nigerian man hurriedly does in the bathroom before the lady comes to join him.

He checks his balls out: hehehe, yea, funny, but it’s the truth, I happen to have peeped one time and I saw this dude congratulating his balls, I’m like WTF what’s he looking for down there.

He farts and air freshen the toilet, and he does it very quickly, and waves his hands all over the air to chase the smell away, how silly

He smells armpit

He shaves real quick, armpit, down there, face, you don’t have to blame him, a brother is trying to get laid.

He hurriedly takes a shit

He strokes Penis, plays with it, looks at the tip and then if it’s the big size smiles to himself and keeps saying to himself, she go hear wheeeen today

He just keeps looking himself at the mirror, I keep wondering what he’s looking out.

Talk2Bella

http://talk2bellaa..com.ng/2016/08/things-nigerian-men-hurriedly-do-in.html
Though he is guilty of frotteurism, you're guilty of voyeurism.
My deek, my body. Let's not even get started on what ladies do, dang!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 27, 2016
Theresa1990:

me wan to hear it
ahh except I tell u in private o, the main tins she ddnt alight. OK folo if u wana hear
Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2016
Theresa1990:

me wan to hear it
You wan hear wetin go block ur ears ehn
Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2016
endowednicky:
hmmmmm...tell me something
Wetin you wan hear again? Go jor
Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2016
heheehheheeh indeed

frenchwine:

Though he is guilty of frotteurism, you're guilty of voyeurism.
My deek, my body. Let's not even get started on what ladies do, dang!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by Theresa1990: 7:22am On Aug 29, 2016
frenchwine:

You wan hear wetin go block ur ears ehn
even if it will, I still wan to hear it
Re: Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. by Theresa1990: 7:23am On Aug 29, 2016
jaybillionaire:
ahh except I tell u in private o, the main tins she ddnt alight. OK folo if u wana hear
grin

(1) (Reply)

How I Disgraced A Benin Girl Forming Sexy On Facebook / Is She Really In Love With Him Or Confused Or Just A Serial Cheat? / How Can I Eliminate Body Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.