Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria (57629 Views)

My Kids Must Study Only These Courses In The University / Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student / If You Study These Courses In Any Of These Universities,You Are On Your Own-NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Eleniyan15: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Francis95:

Which other course is better than Economics in Department of Art and Social sciences?

SOCIOLOGY

MAKE WAY BRO
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Blessograo(f): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
Petrolchemical engineering
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by brytee: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
idris4r83:
The courses should be
1. medicine and surgery
2. Pharmacy
3. Medical lab science
4. Radiography
5. Nursing
It is very hard to see the graduates of these courses roaming the streets in search of job.
Yep... Dats the right list.... Never seen any individual who graduated from any of those being jobless for too long..... Am one of them grin
idris4r83:
The courses should be
1. medicine and surgery
2. Pharmacy
3. Medical lab science
4. Radiography
5. Nursing
It is very hard to see the graduates of these courses roaming the streets in search of job.
Yep... Dats the right list.... Never seen any individual who graduated from any of those being jobless for too long..... Am one of them

1 Like

Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
Na by course of study? E don tey wen connections replace grades for this country. Beta train your children to be like Ronaldo, Tuface, Usain Bolt, etc.
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Carter4luv(m): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
your certificate does not guarantee your future, but God guarantees your future...

1 Like

Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by tunary(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
emmykk:
which course did president buhari studied?
this is a very good example
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by jay7(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
idris4r83:
do u know any graduate of the listed courses that is still looking for a job?

If i give you names will you employ them or link them up with an employer?
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by KoldKash(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
richielouis7:
1.medicine and surgery
2.Computer science/engineering
3.Elect elect
4.Economics
5.add any

Economics nor folo
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by onimcee1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
richielouis7:
1.medicine and surgery 2.Computer science/engineering 3.Elect elect 4.Economics 5.add any
Education
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by aprokomania(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
THE ONLY COURSE I CAN GUARANTEE YOU GET INSTANT EMPLOYMENT, AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU WOULD CHOOSE AMONG MANY OPTIONS IS PHARMACY.

1 Like

Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by idris4r83(m): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
jay7:

If i give you names will you employ them or link them up with an employer?
if they are willing to relocate to the north. Pm me
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
winkmart:
BE AN IMPORTER and NEVER LACK AGAIN.

I buy items from abroad with free shipping to Nigeria, imagine and I sell like fire.

Imagine me buying a watch for N6000 and selling for N14000

sometimes I buy some ladies watches for N700 and sell for N3000

My people die cuz of lack of knowledge..
hello bro, do you buy them from Aliexpress or where??
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Ruuchiinaa: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
What of Music?
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by horrmorr(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
duullie88:
FTC it's ntn...

Baba forget that tin... without God blessings.. if u like tie bomb for body u still no go blow...

D number 1 tin that assures u a job in naija na "STRONG CONNECT "
abi o Bro. that's is y my brother(phyno) sang connect
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by winkmart: 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
Toluwani113:

Put me through I'm interested

call or whatsapp 08038606260
NOT FREE THOUGH
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by winkmart: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
keyzid:

hello bro, do you buy them from Aliexpress or where??

YESKE
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by ceejay4real(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
winkmart:
BE AN IMPORTER and NEVER LACK AGAIN.

I buy items from abroad with free shipping to Nigeria, imagine and I sell like fire.

Imagine me buying a watch for N6000 and selling for N14000

sometimes I buy some ladies watches for N700 and sell for N3000

My people die cuz of lack of knowledge..

Well said bro. My dear pls ring me up or ping me on WhatsApp. I wanna learn the import business stuff from you. Thanks in advance bro! One love!

CJ
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by winkmart: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Krixxb:

Bros can you fill me in to this business, I'm interested... Whatsapp me on 08086721224.. Thanks in anticipation

NOT FREE THOUGH
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by winkmart: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
vicechancellor:
bro pls, I need to talk with you. should I pm you?

NOT FREE THOUGH
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by winkmart: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
but u ain't rich

God knows why most Nigerians attach business to wealth. I pity your mentality, you need to do something to that. Do you know me? to have concluded am not rich. By His grace i live happily, sell online, have a Konga store and i have an office.
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by winkmart: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
logadims:
email me your number- so we can talk. Logadims@gmail.com
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by winkmart: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
ceejay4real:

Well said bro. My dear pls ring me up or ping me on WhatsApp. I wanna learn the import business stuff from you. Thanks in advance bro! One love!

CJ

NOT FREE THOUGH
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by helba: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
My dear everytin na connection i

Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by lollmaolol(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
Gheritage:
but I studied Soil Science and no good job yet...what about that?

Sorry bro, u can take up some other courses to boost your CV, soil Science is actually a very hot course to study if the country is in good shape.
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Drienzia: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Francis95:

Which other course is better than Economics in Department of Art and Social sciences?
guy... na

law o
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Lisaint(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Am studying Geography and Planning science..

Oya kill ursef OP

1 Like

Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by elda2303(m): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
idris4r83:
have u seen any graduate of those courses roaming the street? If yes, send me their cv.

SMH
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by idris4r83(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
elda2303:

SMH
this is not a matter of syh bro, the graduates of these courses are still few n are barely enough for nigeria
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Vanderandrew(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Engineering, Medicine, Accounting (if you have ICAN), Computer Science (if you know computer programms e.g oracle, java, CCNA, C++), Agriculture (if you have money to establish a farm), Estate Management (if you cab sell properties very well), Hotel and Catering Management, Economics (a good professionals certificate like ICAN),
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by jay7(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
idris4r83:
if they are willing to relocate to the north. Pm me

Alright will do just that.
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by jay7(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Vanderandrew:
Engineering, Medicine, Accounting (if you have ICAN), Computer Science (if you know computer programms e.g oracle, java, CCNA, C++), Agriculture (if you have money to establish a farm), Estate Management (if you cab sell properties very well), Hotel and Catering Management, Economics (a good professionals certificate like ICAN),

You analyse am well
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Franky826: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
richielouis7:
1.medicine and surgery 2.Computer science/engineering 3.Elect elect 4.Economics 5.add any
Radiography.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu / See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! / If These Were Your Teachers, What Class Would You Never Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.