Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Economy: Soludo,sanusi,pat-utomi,ngozi Okonjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economy: Soludo,sanusi,pat-utomi,ngozi Okonjo (672 Views)

Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi / Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Economy: Soludo,sanusi,pat-utomi,ngozi Okonjo by Hiploko(m): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Reaching out to these great men for assistance can crash the price of dollar, fuel, food stuff and virtually everything that has its price sky-rocketed in the last 15 months. Will pride allow Buhari and APC? cry He will rather claim he knows and feels the pains of Nigerians and is working to reduce( increase in the real sense) the pains. Femi Adeshina will then support and Garba Shehu will crown the whole talk. Lai is on vacation
Re: Economy: Soludo,sanusi,pat-utomi,ngozi Okonjo by colosa: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
I hop they do so

1 Like

Re: Economy: Soludo,sanusi,pat-utomi,ngozi Okonjo by Hiploko(m): 5:43am On Aug 27, 2016
colosa:
I hop they do so
pride has always been the problem. I hope so too

(1) (Reply)

Anambra @ 25. / Buhari Vs Goodluck !!!! / Africa & Nigeria's Place In The World By The Year 2050 & GDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.