Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Thermal Printer For Betting Slip For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thermal Printer For Betting Slip For Sale (845 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification / Lolz See How This Hausa Mn Filled In His Bank Withdrawal Slip For N2, 600. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thermal Printer For Betting Slip For Sale by aylagos(m): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
This two month old thermal printer for sale. For more info call 09086228314

Re: Thermal Printer For Betting Slip For Sale by aylagos(m): 7:31am On Aug 27, 2016
Still available call now
Re: Thermal Printer For Betting Slip For Sale by aylagos(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2016
Call now
Re: Thermal Printer For Betting Slip For Sale by aylagos(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Available
Re: Thermal Printer For Betting Slip For Sale by aylagos(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Thermal Printer For Betting Slip For Sale by BiggerBangs: 5:20am On Sep 12, 2016
aylagos:
This two month old thermal printer for sale. For more info call 09086228314

Sometimes...our deeds use to ruined destiny if one is not careful ,this is usually common among youths.just because you are online doesn't mean you are invincible from getting whipped. If you don't seems to understand. ...you can go ask your erderly ones or your pastor how people use to ruined their life with their mouth.

Am sending you a last warning And I mean it ...I will deal with you offline
Re: Thermal Printer For Betting Slip For Sale by aylagos(m): 6:40am On Sep 12, 2016
BiggerBangs:

Sometimes...our deeds use to ruined destiny if one is not careful ,this is usually common among youths.just because you are online doesn't mean you are invincible from getting whipped. If you don't seems to understand. ...you can go ask your erderly ones or your pastor how people use to ruined their life with their mouth.

Am sending you a last warning And I mean it ...I will deal with you offline
You are not doing any biz at all at least you should have pick my calls to knw, and stop saying am invisible am visible and available if you want to see me I will send u my ad and not a scam person am legit and responsible,Pls never in your life threaten someone like me cos you don't knw me

(1) (Reply)

Avlov Foods Provides Business Opportunity Seminar / The Rise And Rise Of Dr Ifeanyi Ubah!!! / Creating Wealth During Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.