Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

This Is The First Thing PMB Reads In A News Paper (pic)--presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The First Thing PMB Reads In A News Paper (pic)--presidency (3825 Views)

Obasanjo Reads Fable Of The Tortoise To School Children In Ogun State (PHOTO) / ONE THING PMB CAN DO TO IMMEDIATELY APPEASE THE SE / Lagos Judge Reads Ruling In Darkness As Power Went Off In Courtroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The First Thing PMB Reads In A News Paper (pic)--presidency by leofab(f): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
More pictures messages should be sent to Buhari through the daily cos it seems that the Only thing that gives him joy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The First Thing PMB Reads In A News Paper (pic)--presidency by tomakint: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
omenka:
The presidency's media and publicity team is a total disgrace!!

Tufiakwa!
God knows if you can even "STAND FOR ANYTHING" undecided total disgrace ko, total recall ni undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Is The First Thing PMB Reads In A News Paper (pic)--presidency by omenka(m): 7:28am On Aug 28, 2016
tomakint:

God knows if you can even "STAND FOR ANYTHING" undecided total disgrace ko, total recall ni undecided
Shut the fvck up. What do you know about "anything"?? Prancing around here disgracing yourself like some sore little kid. I criticise when I have to, when in your life have you ever dared to lift a finger of condemnation against the ignoble idiot whom you worship for God know what.

Keep up with your show of shame- perhaps someday, you'd land the lifetime prize you've so worked hard for- and I sincerely hope a bigger "one" doesn't rob you of that position.

Get the hell out of my face.

1 Like

Re: This Is The First Thing PMB Reads In A News Paper (pic)--presidency by tomakint: 8:10am On Aug 28, 2016
omenka:
Shut the fvck up. What do you know about "anything"?? Prancing around here disgracing yourself like some sore little kid. I criticise when I have to, when in your life have you ever dared to lift a finger of condemnation against the ignoble idiot whom you worship for God know what.

Keep up with your show of shame- perhaps someday, you'd land the lifetime prize you've so worked hard for- and I sincerely hope a bigger "one" doesn't rob you of that position.

Old man stop feeling giddy, I only called your sorry azz out for your undiluted hypocrisy you are soaked. Look who's feeling funky on Nairaland, you are the only pathetic lot who labelled people around here "little kids" when your babbling here is laced with empty homilies and resort to labelling people here ipob, yoots, Biafra, and other unnecessary name-callings when you are feeling frustrated. If you like continue feeling like a "frustrated superstar" on Nairaland that's your call not mine. Now sod off EMBITTERED SOUL!

3 Likes

Re: This Is The First Thing PMB Reads In A News Paper (pic)--presidency by BlackSeptember: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
omenka:
The presidency's media and publicity team is a total disgrace!!

Tufiakwa!
buhahahaha
Re: This Is The First Thing PMB Reads In A News Paper (pic)--presidency by BlackSeptember: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
omenka:

Mynd44

(1) (2) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge - Buhari Is The Man (Pic) / Exclusive Photos From Akasa Sen. Ben Bruce Village in Bayelsa / My Grouse With The Eko Atlantic Project ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.