Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

List Of Nollywood Dead Actors And Actresses - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / List Of Nollywood Dead Actors And Actresses (1632 Views)

Full List Of Winners At The Best Of Nollywood Awards 2017(see List) / "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) / Shocking Transformations (Costumes) Of Nollywood Actresses-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nollywood Dead Actors And Actresses by apeiron24(m): 2:43am On Aug 27, 2016
List of Nollywood Dead actors and actresses is a list compiled by Aspiring Nollywood Stars to inform all Nollywood movies fans and also the family, friends and fans of the dead actors and actresses that no matter how many years these celebrities have left this world, they will forever be remembered in the book of history.

Somebody said, it is better to die for something than to live for nothing. These celebrities are known for what they do and their death is never in vain because the impact of the job they have done, the movies they had produced and every roles they have taken will forever be in the memory of every fans of Nollywood movies.

The Inevitability of Death

Death is an inevitable phenomenon, everybody will die off course, nobody will live for eternity in this world we are. The question that most people ask is that why would good people have to die and bad ones will be roaming on the street, but the answer is something that no one has discovered for ages. People come and go, that’s all we know.

Back then….

When I was growing up, I really love Nigerian movies and Nollywood actors and actress. I can sit with the television all day long waiting till my grandmother will come to beat the hell out me away from the house of the only man that had television in our village back then, Hmmm, if you were born in the village in the 90s, you will relate with that.

When I watch a particular film, and I see an actor died, because it’s hardly if not impossible not to see an actor or an actress die in a movie. I cry sometimes because even as young as I was, I knew once someone dies, we will never see them again. Hurray!! I will jump and shout when I see an actor or an actress that died in a previous movie in another film. As I grew up, I understood that they are not really dead, they only acted to be dead in the film.

This List of Nollywood dead actors and actresses are not the ones that die in a movie role, they are the actors and actress that died in real life and we will never see them again in new movies except the ones they did before saying good bye to this world. We love them, but Jesus love them most. We sincerely sympathize with their families and even as a fans, the pain they left will never be forgotten. Sit back, hold your phone or mouse very well and read

here are 16 lists of Nolllywood Dead Actors and Actresses
http://www.aspiringnollywoodstars.com/nollywood/list-of-nollywood-dead-actors-and-actresses/

(1) (Reply)

. / "D'COMEBACK" the movie (new) / Top10 Highest Paid Actors In The World In 2016. You Will Like No.2 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.