Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu (23061 Views)

Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 / Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by importexpert(m): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2016
apc and complain
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2016
But Akeredolu enjoyed this advantage in 2012. He can't look at our eyes and deny he didn't. Olu Agunloye was supposed to be the candidate of the ACN but Tinubu lorded a seemingly unknown Akeredolu over them. I just love the guy called "karma". He is always on point
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by atirolu(m): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2016
GoggleB:
Stop asking for cheap likes grin

Does he ask you to do so by force
If u don't like ignore and read on
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2016
Just like the AC endorsement of Fashola in 2007, this one will follow same pattern.

Some will be aggrieved, some will curse, some will defect, but Tinubu man will still have his way as long as APC is concerned.

MODIFIED
The story has been debunked... I hold my peace

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by pafygodo: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2016
bodmasfem:
it is now I know that vanguard can fabricate pure lie. I listened to the program, akeredolu did not even mention anything like Tinubu. Na wa o!
The correspondent of the Vanguard newspaper in Ondo state, Dayo Johnson, is a staunch supporter of Mimiko. He worked in OSRC where he cast the sport segment of the daily 8pm news. He has been using his position in vanguard newspaper to sow seeds of discord among the APC leaders in Ondo state.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by hiredkiller: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2016
[s]
agarawu23:
[s][/s] would have "liked" if you know anything about politics tongue
[/s]
go to romance section and contest for mr nairaland next year cheesy
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by Timbuktuo: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2016
seunmsg:
False report from vanguard. Akeredolu already denied making this statement.

A former president of the Nigeria Bar Association, and now governorship aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress APC in Ondo State, Rotimi Akeredolu, has denied making unsavory statements against the former Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu.

Mr. Tinubu is a national leader of the APC.

Mr. Akeredolu said he did not insult the APC leader over the alleged imposition of candidate on the party.

In statement on Friday, Mr. Akeredolu said comments making the rounds on social media quoting him as insulting some leaders of the party were untrue.

“My attention has been drawn to some stories making the rounds especially on the social media linking me with some ridiculous comments and incendiary quotes on the purported endorsement of candidates in the governorship primary,” he said.

“Those who know my antecedents will attest to the fact that I am a  man of courage.

“For the avoidance of doubt, I did not insult any of our national leaders in APC, especially Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as quoted mischievously in the social media.”

According to him, he stood by the assurances given by the leaders of the party that there would be free and fair primary.

“What is happening in Ondo state right now is that some leaders are using the name of Asiwaju Tinubu to cause confusion; claiming that he had given them money to work for a particular aspirant,” Mr. Akeredolu said.

“Anybody doing such cannot be described as a leader. Asiwaju Tinubu’s last communication on Ondo State Governorship primary was that there will be free and fair primary.”

Mr. Akeredolu warned desperate politicians to stop causing confusion with Tinubu’s name.

On his emergence as the candidate of Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, in 2012 governorship election, Mr. Akeredolu, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, said the present scenario was different from what occurred in 2012.

“Again, politicians are using my emergence in 2012 to justify the alleged endorsement of a particular aspirant,” he said.

“For the record, I wasn’t imposed in 2012. The ACN didn’t conduct primary in 2012. All the aspirants submitted ourselves to the selection process of the party and I was selected. Not imposed.

“Nobody bought nomination forms. We all agreed to abide by the decision of the leadership of ACN. That was exactly what happened. It was a collective decision of all leaders including serving  and former governors of the progressive family in the south west.

“It is unfair to use the 2012 scenario to justify the present situations where aspirants have obtained nomination forms.

“All said and done, I have implicit confidence in our party’s leadership to conduct credible primar,” he said.

Mr. Akeredolu urged the public  to disregard any unsavoury statement credited to him.

The crisis emanating from the endorsement has led to the sacking the Chairman of the party in the state party chairman, Isaac Kekemeke.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/209380-im-a-man-of-courage-but-i-didnt-insult-tinubu-akeredolu.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, why is this lie on front page? Akeredolu has debunked the vanguard report as lies as seen above.
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by BlackSeptember: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2016
Lol. Tinubu is being demystified daily
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by able20(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Hmmmm, coming from akederolu, this is wonderful. Gradually these people are becoming free.
Mr. T cannot fool his people for ever, just a question of Time.
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by Greenback: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2016
True but his afonja pawns,abobakus and errand pigeons dont give a damn,nitori amala ati ewedu ofè/oshofree..haaha..

Tinubu,keep ua word o,tell doghari to fulfil electoral promises o..
U ppl never promised i don care zoogerians skyrocketting food prices o..
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by sainttwist1(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2016
ondo state youth can do anything for small money sha.....instead of them to look for someone with common sense, they are looking all this agbayas....
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by Babatundecash(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2016
ideology:
when the nation and premiumtimes published their poo you rejoice
This is a different case entirely....The primary election is next week saturday and the media is trying to turn Aketi's back against His national leader......I know you never love Aketi all you want is that he should be killed b4 the pry election.....bros,you need to grow up and stop celebrating fake news.
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by molas02: 10:10am On Aug 27, 2016
Babatundecash:
I swear say vanguard news paper fall my hand big time....during the programme on Adaba FM,Aketi never accused Tinubu or called him names......I know some desperate politicians are just looking for ways to get Aketi out of the race#I was GRA at Aketi residence for a meeting yesterday and He denied accusing Tinubu.....vanguard abeg fear God nowww!!! For others posting rubish here.....AKETI has already denied saying things of such on premiumtimes newspaper......OWO agbe wa ooo!!! Aketi all the way.
Aketi has never done anything tangible for the poeple of owo, he has always stay away from home, ask osun poeple they will tell u d implication of foreign governor who does not kn the pains of his people, OWO nii baje
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by ABAMOWA: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2016
ideology:

I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THAT TINUBU WILL DESTROY APC WITH HIS BARE HANDS,

NIGERIA IS NOT LAGOS

I am not a politician, but I respect this Tinubu that all of you are bashing. He has not defected since democracy returned to Nigeria. He has always maintained his stance. When he allied with Buhari many of you people thought it would not work. Now you see Tinubu as a man lording himself over people. Leave the man.
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by baloficas(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2016
... man go n learn politics from SARAKI he will teach you how to do 'that thing' . i mean what he did for TINUBU during SP election. otherwise you will continue to complain n nothing would happen .
Tinubu wants to control everybody except SARAKI. SARAKI TI GBA ARA KALE LOWO TINIBU ONCE n for all.
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by Babatundecash(m): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2016
molas02:

Aketi has never done anything tangible for the poeple of owo, he has always stay away from home, ask osun poeple they will tell u d implication of foreign governor who does not kn the pains of his people, OWO nii baje
mehn!!! Let us give Him a chance.
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by porka: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2016
He he he he he he he

It's looking like Dino has finally given back our people's mojo. From Dr. Abayomi to Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN).

It's getting interesting.
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by bonechamberlain(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2016
able20:

Mr. T cannot fool his people for ever, just a question of Time.
exactly only time.
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by bonechamberlain(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2016
ideology:

I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THAT TINUBU WILL DESTROY APC WITH HIS BARE HANDS,

NIGERIA IS NOT LAGOS
we are watching.
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by porka: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2016
ABAMOWA:

I am not a politician, but I respect this Tinubu that all of you are bashing. He has not defected since democracy returned to Nigeria. He has always maintained his stance. When he allied with Buhari many of you people thought it would not work. Now you see Tinubu as a man lording himself over people. Leave the man.

And when he aligned with Atiku and Ribadu earlier, what happened?
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by Dinobi77: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2016
Ondo people should not give these hawks a change.
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2016
bodmasfem:
it is now I know that vanguard can fabricate pure lie. I listened to the program, akeredolu did not even mention anything like Tinubu. Na wa o!
It was edited.
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by Enrichlee(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2016
ovieigho:
Many of TInubu' s beneficiaries are beginning to hate him just at the moment I started falling in love with him ,casting my mind back on the calibre of people he has 'imposed' or endorsed in recent times I think they have not disappointed,let's give it to the JAGABAN. Ondo people just like what Mary told the disciples of JESUS Christ whatever he ask you to do ,do it. So pls do whatever tinubu says grin grin so far so good am enjoying ambo in Lagos.. tongue
Ambo is too small to be made a yardstick for Tinubu's imposition theory. Aregbe nd Ajimobi is grounding their respective states gradually. So u see, he is no god!
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2016
ABAMOWA:

From ad to ac to acn and now apc.Are they not defection?
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by akingbatope: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=Vanvix post=48840627][/quote]for what will be hearing before now for APC PRIMARY, DIS CONTESTANT ARE NOT GOING THERE FOR THE MASSES,BUT FOR THEIR POCKET,TOOBAD
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by Charly68: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ondo & Ekiti won't tolerate the dictatorial tendency of Tinubu,no matter what they will even prefer to lose genuinely than to allow anybody to impose a candidate on them. Tinubu should better understand this. The man he imposed on Osun is doing nothing but playing hijab politics there. Roads were destroyed with no hope of reconstruction. Workers are under the yoke of heavy taxation meanwhile their salary has been averaged . APC leaders in Ondo should say capital No to imposition. . Money is not everything in life,people should have their sense of personal value intact.
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by ideology(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
ABAMOWA:

no one is holding anyone undecided
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by xtervaganza(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
This fool just committed political suicide.

Same Tinubu who heavily funded the election he lost last time

Morafoka
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by DTaj: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hypocrite!

When the same Tinubu you are now insulting endorsed and imposed you (Akeredolu) on ACN in 2012 elections as the candidate (in spite of your position as a baby politician just after you left NBA presidency), he kept his words at that time!

Politicians and lies and selfish interest are like Siamese twins!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift / Governor Obaseki Sacks Lawrence Loye As Permanent Secretary / FG To Ban Plastic Bags, Sachet Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.