Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:37 PM

Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% (22473 Views)

Nigeria’s Cocoa Export Rises by 20% in one year / My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. / Excessive Heat Kills A Farmer's Chickens: Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by lollmaolol(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2016
Expect smaller Produce (Egg/Meat)

What you give is what you get. Feed conversation ratio still dey work.
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by sucreblazing(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2016
k
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by jasent(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2016
Buhari why

6 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by kaen1317: 7:36am On Aug 27, 2016
Even chickens are feeling the change

8 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2016
There is hunger in the land. Even the chickens are feeling the effects of Changi, but not this chicken, He's just too awesome.

For more animals too awesome to feel the effects of Changi, visit http://listernaija.com/2016/03/9-wtf-animals-that-shouldnt-exist/nto see animals that should not even exist

2 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:37am On Aug 27, 2016
grin grin grin problem go come dis december if he continue like this
ladyF:
sad
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by TedBaker(m): 7:37am On Aug 27, 2016
Everyone is complaining. He who doesnt publicly does so in his bedroom. Pikin wey neva chop sef d complain.

3 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by Stanley0(m): 7:37am On Aug 27, 2016
What a country we live in now. prices of every thing going up, inflation index rising. Only God can save the less privileged ones from dying of starvation this days. And what have our government be doing about it? nothing than playing the blame game with the previous administration. Oga buhari, I take God beg u, make good economic policies to lift us from this mess. we are tire of hearing political talks. we want positive change abeg!!

7 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by Vaabra01(f): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2016
for Akwa here an egg is 40 naira..change tinzzzz

6 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by bigiyaro(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2016
Big lie. Punch continue bt u can't fool all the people
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by henrysam(m): 7:41am On Aug 27, 2016
My fishes are suffering too. I am feeding them once a day now instead of twice before baba buhari got to power
And they said he should not make GEJ mistakes
Which mistake better pass GEJ own now compared to this one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by repogirl(f): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2016
Buhari clap for yasef. angry

8 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2016
IF JESUS NOR COME RESCUE NJA B4 XMAS i swear it will go down in history that people go use lizard,and alaghemo use jollificate.
Adesiji77:

http://punchng.com/chickens-forced-skip-meals-cost-poultry-feed-rises-100/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by gratiaeo(m): 7:44am On Aug 27, 2016
Ochichi Buhari have killed us

7 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by abbeyty(m): 7:46am On Aug 27, 2016
na wa ohh even the birds dey feel the change

4 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by cosmatika(m): 7:49am On Aug 27, 2016
WTH, and I wanted to invest my money in poultry farming, now I need to chill. But d more I do, d more d money is wasting. Nawa o, bUharia it'll never be well with you

4 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by pat1612(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2016
I have solution go back to

1 Like

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by bodee(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2016
poor chickens are forced to feel the effect of change;

6 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by femi4: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2016
greatgod2012:
A crate of eggs now sold for #900 or even #1000.

Lord, have mercy. And kids need to eat eggs. Na wa o!
Give them garden eggs. Egg na egg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by femi4: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2016
Vaabra01:
for Akwa here an egg is 40 naira..change tinzzzz
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by ideology(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2016
Bubu would rather import grass for his brothers

5 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by Brunel(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2016
even chicken wey no vote APC dey experience the change sef

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2016
If things has gone this bad I'll suggest they set the chickens free atleast they can fend for theirselves even if na sand or insects they'll manage am.

If things get to the stage that even animals join hands to cause naija and their leaders,then God have mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by Teespice(f): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2016
ladyF:
Chai... This change is sweeping through the length and breadth of the country. Even the animals and insects are not spared.

Dogs and dog owners are being remanded in prison.
Cows and their fulani herdsmen are being hunted
Chickens are doing 0-1-0 [size=4pt]if you don't know 0-1-0, don't ask me[/size] angry
Rats are being gunned down
Pictures of bush meat being roasted grace our FP daily
Snakes nko? [size=4pt]Oga lala will tell you more about this...[/size]

See you all in 2019.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

very funny.

3 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2016
Na wa o. Chickens didn't vote na. They shouldn't be persecuted. If any chicken must suffer here its the one branded as the logo of APGA for delving into politics and worst of all in IPOB region.
#ChangeIsChange

2 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by hiredkiller: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2016
grin

Buhari is a terrorist

read my signature and pray

4 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:02am On Aug 27, 2016
ladyF:
Chai... This change is sweeping through the length and breadth of the country. Even the animals and insects are not spared.

Dogs and dog owners are being remanded in prison.
Cows and their fulani herdsmen are being hunted
Chickens are doing 0-1-0 [size=4pt]if you don't know 0-1-0, don't ask me[/size] angry
Rats are being gunned down
Pictures of bush meat being roasted grace our FP daily
Snakes nko? [size=4pt]Oga lala will tell you more
about this...[/size]

See you all in 2019.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

What's 0-1-0
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by Nwafoigbo: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2016
This one has won the oh battle of all headlines
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by porka: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2016
The next phase in Nigerians suffering under this APC government is serious health challenges because people are not eating well anymore.

Because of lack of good nutrition people's immunity against diseases are getting weaker.

The problem will be compounded by lack of money for hospital treatment. It will push people to take unsafe/unhealthy alternative measures.

We have been shouting for months that these would happen. The massacre of farmers in the Nigeria's food basket (middlebelt) will have dire consequences.

The pictures of extreme malnutrition you see in Borno's IDP camp might soon be widespread across the country

May God help Nigeria.

Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by 9japrof(m): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2016
osahonmk:
The news looks abit inconsistent.... from 300, 000 crates per day to 1000... Hmmmm Low cultivation of maize due to boko haram wen we all know boko haram attacks and dominance it's the lowest ever recorded... Okay oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

nigga do you mind this useless government and their agencies. One thing I know for sure is that there would always be an excuse for failure. The issue of blaming past govts is now fizzling out, now they are blaming bokoharam.

How did we as a nation get here is what I can't fathom. anyway its a lesson that acting out of desperation can land you into more trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Maize Farm Journey / Are You Into Buying And Selling Of Agricultural Products? Kindly Join Our Group / Fear Of Cow Blood Is The No-stress Cow Deterrent For Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.