Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos (30476 Views)

Fashola Chilling At A 'Mama Put' In Oyo During Inspection (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Buys Groundnut During Inspection In Kogi. PICS / Policeman Holding Umbrella For A Commissioner In Kogi During Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
You are always good at diverting attention. Somebody came and pointed out what is happening in your state all you do is beating around for where to hold and get drown. Owerri even have worst roads in the SE, let us all do the pictures show together here and now. As I am writing this there is hardly a motorable road in, within and out of Owerri. I am joining in this show asap..

You will never want to accept that there is something fundamentally wrong with Imo state even if you are at a gunpoint. Stop living in denial and start facing reality.. cool

[s]
Abagworo:

Orlu has better roads than most Southeastern cities. You can count the number of bad roads in Orlu and it can't be more than 3 but most other cities have dozens of bad roads. To prove my point just list the bad roads in Orlu with pictures let me list Onitsha, Aba, Awka or Umuahia whichever you choose.
[/s]
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by giles14(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Abagworo:

I've written it time without number that the image PDP media mostly Mbaise indigenes sponsored by Emeka Ihedioha are portraying of Okorocha and Imo State differs greatly from what is on ground. Okorocha is reconstructing almost the entire roads in Owerri all at the same time with underground drainage system but these people are writing on social media that Okorocha is destroying roads and people's houses calling for riots and destruction. By late this year everything must have taken shape and the world will see the truth I've been standing with.
pls pix of d road reconstruction with d underground drainage.or forever kip shut with ur lies
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
What about Imo state that is now with the center, has Buhari fixed the worst federal and state roads in Imo state? The answer is NO! cheesy

TruthisGOD:
Just look at the irritating statement u're saying, so if a particular region didn't support a president, the president is justified to victimzed that region?
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Abagworo(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
TruthisGOD:
Just look at the irritating statement u're saying, so if a particular region didn't support a president, the president is justified to victimzed that region?

You only help those who appreciate and not ingrates. Buhari is too kind for my liking despite the open hatred and blackmail against him.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Abagworo(m): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Doug07034780891:
You are always good at diverting attention. Somebody came and pointed out what is happening in your state all you do is beating around for where to hold and get drown. Owerri even have worst roads in the SE, let us all do the pictures show together here and now. As I am writing this there is hardly a motorable road in, within and out of Owerri. I am joining in this show asap..

You will never want to accept that there is something fundamentally wrong with Imo state even if you are at a gunpoint. Stop living in denial and start facing reality.. cool

[s][/s]

You said Orlu not Owerri. So bring it on with Onitsha vs Orlu bad roads.
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Abagworo(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
giles14:
pls pix of d road reconstruction with d underground drainage.or forever kip shut with ur lies

Orlu Road, Amakohia.

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Who said Orlu? Do I even see Orlu as consequential? It was betterabiastate that spoke to you about Orlu. What I am saying is that Owerri and IMo state at large has the worst roads in the SE. We can go down the picture way right now... cool

Abagworo Orlu is more or less like Ekwulobia so it is an insult to write it on the same sentence with Onitsha, even Owerri do not even come close.

Abagworo:

You said Orlu not Owerri. So bring it on with Onitsha vs Orlu bad roads.
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Paid crowd.
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jibril659:
the people love him
Which people love him? His popularity has dropped drastically
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Abagworo(m): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Who said Orlu? Do I even see Orlu as consequential? It was betterabiastate that spoke to you about Orlu. What I am saying is that Owerri and IMo state at large has the worst roads in the SE. We can go down the picture way right now... cool

Are you not betterABIAstate?
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
You are a fool! Why not ask me if I am abagworo. You can pretend all you want but betterabiastate has said it all and that is the truth on ground. Check his archives and see where I even had serious misunderstanding with him. It is only good people of Imo state that am considering that I have not flooded this thread with reality show.. cool
[s]
Abagworo:

Are you not betterABIAstate?
[/s]
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Abagworo(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Doug07034780891:
You are a fool! Why not ask me if I am abagworo. You can pretend all you want but betterabiastate has said it all and that is the truth on ground. Check his archives and see where I even had serious misunderstanding with him. It is only good people of Imo state that am considering that I have not flooded this thread with reality show.. cool

You are the fool! arguing with yourself using different monikers. It proves nothing as anyone can do it.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Do you know that you are cursed with pretense and stup1dity? The fact is that whenever someone tells you the truth you rather start looking for diversion or pretending you don't know. The truth is of the matter is that Imo state is cursed with bad leadership that has no focus other than running round and round with nothing to show other than squandering and wasting of resources while the state rots away and workers owed several months of unpaid salaries. Abagworo stop living in denial..

Abagworo:

You are the fool! arguing with yourself using different monikers. It proves nothing as anyone can do it.
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by betterABIAstate: 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
Abagworo:

Orlu has better roads than most Southeastern cities. You can count the number of bad roads in Orlu and it can't be more than 3 but most other cities have dozens of bad roads. To prove my point just list the bad roads in Orlu with pictures let me list Onitsha, Aba, Awka or Umuahia whichever you choose.
is orlu a city? How many roads are in orlu that you want to compare her to aba, Onitsha and umuahia?

The good roads in these cities can triple the whole roads in orlu.
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
See how the i.diot even hired buses and bought crowd just to come and wave to him. Wasting Imo state resources on useless bus and crowd hiring.. cheesy

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Goddygee(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
betterABIAstate:
same way you see thousands greet TA Orji and he even won another election.

Like I said, you cannot lie under your brown roof in Ibadan and know what is happening in southeast, okorocha is currently the most hated politician in IMO and southeast generally. I'm not an IPOB youth, I'm only an advocate of fact
O boy u get tym day answer. Afonja o, just ignore am
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
FrancisDiote:

Which people love him? His popularity has dropped drastically
and you know this how?
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Doriwhally: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
[Nice one
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by BiafraIShere(m): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smh @ Rochas, those are rented crowd. Okorocha has become a pariah in Owerri.
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by legendte(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
globe16:
see the bad condition of the road where this clown is receiving cheers
He demolished structures there.
How else do you expect the place to look like when Work is in progress.

The man is actually working.
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Smooyis(m): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
Really the man has such an amiable personality. You can't just help but loving him.
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by giles14(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Abagworo:

Orlu Road, Amakohia.
na only dat one.ndi imo ndu nu
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Sirwallace(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Victorvexz:
It's like it's only in social media igbos hate him, but when they see Okorocha in public them go bow down for him like say him be king. Sometimes social media no be real life tinz oh

Not that they dont like him on or off social media, the hate towards him is as a result of his alliance with the APC which they felt its a betrayal and stab in the bank of their people.
But what those hating on him don't understand is the game of politics where number wins election. All he is trying to do is to promote the popularity of the Igbo's in the north, gain their trust and stand a chance to rule the country in the future. Unfortunately, most Igbo's don't see his big picture.
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Abagworo(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
betterABIAstate:
is orlu a city? How many roads are in orlu that you want to compare her to aba, Onitsha and umuahia?

The good roads in these cities can triple the whole roads in orlu.

The issue is bad roads not good ones.
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by alsudaes1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
Victorvexz:
It's like it's only in social media igbos hate him, but when they see Okorocha in public them go bow down for him like say him be king. Sometimes social media no be real life tinz oh

When you compare the hate in here (NL) to the reception he (and others like Aregbesola) gets in real life, one may be forced to ask: are the Govs using jazz
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Abagworo(m): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sirwallace:

Not that they dont like him on or off social media, the hate towards him is as a result of his alliance with the APC which they felt its a betrayal and stab in the bank of their people.
But what those hating on him don't understand is the game of politics where number wins election. All he is trying to do is to promote the popularity of the Igbo's in the north, gain their trust and stand a chance to rule the country in the future. Unfortunately, most Igbo's don't see his big picture.

Many Igbos like myself and those active on social media but it's all politics. If their preferred candidate emerged popular like Okorocha they would start accepting the fact that to be relevant nationally one needs everybody including North and South. The North is a slight majority in population and any region that aligns with them get clear majority against other alliances.
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Bishops10(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
There's no doubt Rochas is the best Governor based on capital development from 1999-2019... cool

The Great Sam Mbakwe remains the overall best cool

But surely in 2019 the overall best governor Imo yearns for will emerge..... cool

SamDaddy 2019 cool
Ogbeni long time oo cheesy
So you don forget say Okigwe Zone never complete their tenure
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Bishops10(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
BiafraIShere:
Smh @ Rochas, those are rented crowd. Okorocha has become a pariah in Owerri.
Oga go siddon....your name says it all
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Douglas Nwachukwu aka ROYALD come and see where your useless governor is laughing like a madman waving at the crowd he purchased with Imo state resources.. cheesy

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by ROYALD(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Doug07034780891 guy forget those media hype. I have been in Awka since 1991, Willie is the worst governor so far. which cheap transport? he bought molue and pack people like sardine to Onitsha for #100, is that how BRT is working in Imo? the 3 useless flyovers are just the only project he executed in anambra central, yet those flyovers are just nuisance to the people. the amount on traffic congestion it creates at aroma in the evening and morning rush hours, tax on business people, his only achievement is patching pot holes on the road. imagine the flood menace at zik avenue and other places, the ratebof accident at immigration junction duento poor state of the road dia is alarming, from umuokpu by express to odumodu junction umunya is a death trap. Willie is a big scam bro.

Doug07034780891:
Okorocha is a failed fat buffoon. He has come out in coma to deceive the masses who have been on empty stomach due to government neglect.

Where's Abagworo sef?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by ROYALD(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Doug07034780891:
See how the i.diot even hired buses and bought crowd just to come and wave to him. Wasting Imo state resources on useless bus and crowd hiring.. cheesy

see your life IHIALA PEOPLE IN ANAMBRA KEEP PRAISING HIS GOOD WORK
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
Don't you know that Imo state is cursed? Owerri is cursed because the only thing thriving in the town is prostitution and brothel business..

Have you been to abroad before if not you have opportunity to see how abroad looks like. Just hop into a bus and head to Anambra.. cheesy

[s]
ROYALD:

Doug07034780891 guy forget those media hype. I have been in Awka since 1991, Willie is the worst governor so far. which cheap transport? he bought molue and pack people like sardine to Onitsha for #100, is that how BRT is working in Imo? the 3 useless flyovers are just the only project he executed in anambra central, yet those flyovers are just nuisance to the people. the amount on traffic congestion it creates at aroma in the evening and morning rush hours, tax on business people, his only achievement is patching pot holes on the road. imagine the flood menace at zik avenue and other places, the ratebof accident at immigration junction duento poor state of the road dia is alarming, from umuokpu by express to odumodu junction umunya is a death trap. Willie is a big scam bro.[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor / Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State / Bashir Tofa Buried In Kano (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.