Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos (30490 Views)

Fashola Chilling At A 'Mama Put' In Oyo During Inspection (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Buys Groundnut During Inspection In Kogi. PICS / Policeman Holding Umbrella For A Commissioner In Kogi During Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
Your useless governor hired buses from Ihiala to lift your useless people to come and wave to him.... cheesy

ROYALD:

see your life IHIALA PEOPLE IN ANAMBRA KEEP PRAISING HIS GOOD WORK

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Douglas Royald, please come and see abroad in Nigeria.... cheesy

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by betterABIAstate: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Abagworo:

The issue is bad roads not good ones.
why should we ignore the good roads, as bad as aba is, it still have more good roads than orlu. Orlu is just a small town to compare with awka, umuahia, aba and onitsha.
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Sirwallace(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
Abagworo:

Many Igbos like myself and those active on social media but it's all politics. If their preferred candidate emerged popular like Okorocha they would start accepting the fact that to be relevant nationally one needs everybody including North and South. The North is a slight majority in population and any region that aligns with them get clear majority against other alliances.

I concur with you. You happened to be one of those unsentimental igbos who understand politics.
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by mensdept: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
So because a crowd of poor, jobless, hungry, and suffering people along a dilapidated road in a slum are there smiling with a rogue means that he is "Owelle" and is "working".

Well, some people will always be slaves and deceive themselves, from a tailor store to government house, and this is how society has been and always will be. However, as more and more people can separate lies from the truth, a revolution is likely to happen. This is why you see the amount of anger towards the zoo in Nigeria (which by the way wanted to even pass a bill to censor government criticism on social media) despite the usual attempts by propagandist to give us useless pictures of criminals being cheered by illiterates. Even the pictures theme selves (that is the backgrounds) testify to the madness

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by nzemila(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Flexherbal:
Is that true love they are showing him?

Mr true Love, explain to us the meaning of true love.
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by nzemila(m): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
mensdept:
So because a crowd of poor, jobless, hungry, and suffering people along a dilapidated road in a slum are there smiling with a rogue means that he is "Owelle" and is "working".

Well, some people will always be slaves and deceive themselves, from a tailor store to government house, and this is how society has been and always will be. However, as more and more people can separate lies from the truth, a revolution is likely to happen. This is why you see the amount of anger towards the zoo in Nigeria (which by the way wanted to even pass a bill to censor government criticism on social media) despite the usual attempts by propagandist to give us useless pictures of criminals being cheered by illiterates. Even the pictures theme selves (that is the backgrounds) testify to the madness

i guess you will do worst things than what rochas did. Calling people illiterates shows how timid you are. Your haterd for one person cannot make you insult everybody, do you know what rochas did in there life. Rochas is not working does not mean that he has not touched the life of certain people. In my village rochas did wonders that i cant even imagin.
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Triple333: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lol! Imo is nothing right now. Okoro and co have taken over Imo. Let's c hw they ll go
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by ROYALD(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE

Doug07034780891:
Don't you know that Imo state is cursed? Owerri is cursed because the only thing thriving in the town is prostitution and brothel business..

Have you been to abroad before if not you have opportunity to see how abroad looks like. Just hop into a bus and head to Anambra.. cheesy

[s]
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
ROYALD:
DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE? FYI: I LIVE IN A CAVE

You have said it all Douglas.. cheesy
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by nnokwa042(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
omenka:
Same man Ugandan Pharmaceutical Agents said was dead.

These pics are surely gonna have them running back into their labs to review their formula.
ewu jalingo if abookis kill him now u will be the first to say he deserves it
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by millionaireman: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
The emergency governor Okorocha is still fixated on his "Imo is only Owerri" policy.

I thought I heard him say he met late Mbakwe and Mbakwe told him to go back to complete the jobs he left in Imo state.

Mbakwe never never concentrated up to 30% of his development efforts at Owerri, the capital. But emergency governor Okorocha has concentrated more than 95% of his development projects in the state capital. Because his businesses and landed properties are in the state capital.

Mbakwe left huge development landmarks in Aba, Owerri, Umuahia, Orlu and Okigwe, aside having other development projects in the remaining lgas of Imo state then.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by nnokwa042(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Victorvexz:

No mind them, Okorocha is currently the strongest Igbo man right now. The way Ipob describe this man, e come be like say all of Imo people hate him, but this picture go give some heart attack. E be like say na only social media igbos hate him, but in real life, him people love am
re people not crying when abiola died? they worshiped him when he was alive knowing fully well he sponsors coup ,aboooki people with PMB loves abacha so much but yorubas hates abacha what saying is this every rich person got supporters

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by millionaireman: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
betterABIAstate:
and the blame game continues, are roads in IMO in good state? Yes or no
Orlu roads that were constructed by rochas are all falling apart, I have nothing to gain supporting a non-performing governor.

Either APC, PDP or APGA, you will only get my like if you perform

Don't mind that Abokiii man Abagworo from Plateau state hired to spread lies about Imo state.

Since 2012, Okorocha abandoned the roads his contractors started in many parts of Orlu Urban lga, and imposed severe hardship on citizens here.
In the last four years, Orlu has shrunk, no single development project from government except primary school from Okorocha government
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by ROYALD(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Douglas Royald, please come and see abroad in Nigeria.... cheesy

Mugu chino / Doug07034780891 you need to travel out side Nigeria and be wise

now compare those pictures

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by millionaireman: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Abagworo:
“We are just coming back from America. We also went to Europe. We do go to other developed countries of the world and we see developments we like. Why can’t we replicate them?"

Rochas Okorocha 2016

That is what leadership is all about. His message is clear that he is trying to replicate what he saw in Europe and America in Imo State. Let us wait as posterity they say is the ultimate judge.

Hypocrisy all the way.

American and European governments spread their development projects in their entire domains.

Gov. Rochas Okorocha concentrates his development projects in his state capital alone, because his businesses and palatial home are in Owerri, the state capital.

Okorocha must go to Anambra or Akwa Ibom state to see how GENUINE state governors spread out development infrastructures nearly equally to the three senatorial zones of their states.

Federal government that demarcated states into senatorial zones did that for even development and political representation.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
Are you dumb Douglas Nwachukwu? what I meant is that you don't need to kill yourself while trying to cross with boat to Europe that there is Europe now in Nigeria.. cheesy

[s]
ROYALD:

Mugu chino / Doug07034780891 you need to travel out side Nigeria and be wise

now compare those pictures
[/s]

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by ROYALD(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mugu chino / Doug07034780891 you need to travel out and you will denounce of being a Nigerian let alone Anambra a remote village

Doug07034780891:
Are you dumb Douglas Nwachukwu? what I meant is that you don't need to kill yourself while trying to cross with boat to Europe that there is Europe now in Nigeria.. cheesy

[s][/s]
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
ROYALD:
I am a dunce, I need to travel out and you will denounce of being a Nigerian let alone Imo state a remote village

We have always known that Imo state is a remote village. Chidimma is saying hi to you... cheesy

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by ROYALD(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Anambra a remote village is on vanguard today

Doug07034780891:

We have always known that Imo state is a remote village. Chidimma is saying hi to you... cheesy
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
ROYALD:
imo state is cursed and also a remote village is on vanguard today

I totally agree with you on this.. cheesy

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by discusant: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
Abagworo:

Orlu Road, Amakohia.

Just watch closely, see the amount of damage being done to old gutters, roads and people's properties only to have another lane in old parts of a city.

Are there no more empty lands in Owerri for Okoroawusa to expand and beautify the city on?

This is madness.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by chukz999(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
The People Of Imo Are Suffering And Smiling. Click Like If U Agree
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
millionaireman:

Don't mind that Abokiii man Abagworo from Plateau state hired to spread lies about Imo state.

[s]Since 2012, Okorocha abandoned the roads his contractors started in many parts of Orlu Urban lga, and imposed severe hardship on citizens here.
In the last four years, Orlu has shrunk, no single development project from government except primary school from Okorocha government[/s]
Your arguments are stale. Orlu is doing well in terms of good roads and other infrastructures, all thanks to Rochas. Stop feeding the public with lies. Fake Orlu man.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by millionaireman: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chiwude:
Your arguments are stale. Orlu is doing well in terms of good roads and other infrastructures, all thanks to Rochas. Stop feeding the public with lies. Fake Orlu man.

Your data must be stale. You are from Umuaka. Just negodo coming from Umuaka to Orlu. At Y-Junction in Nkume, branch to the old Orlu-Owerri road that houses hundreds of thousands of people. The non-navigable condition of this road shall make you wonder if there's government in Imo state

But there are other abandoned roads like that in Orlu.
Please I am not a fake Orlu man. I live in Orlu.
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by malbro(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
Victorvexz:
It's like it's only in social media igbos hate him, but when they see Okorocha in public them go bow down for him like say him be king. Sometimes social media no be real life tinz oh
Lolzzz I see pix can be deceiving. ....cos I knw for sure these re paid crowd...this man has finished Imo...
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Abagworo(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
discusant:

Just watch closely, see the amount of damage being done to old gutters, roads and people's properties only to have another lane in old parts of a city.

Are there no more empty lands in Owerri for Okoroawusa to expand and beautify the city on?

This is madness.

You and I know that New Owerri is one of the most beautiful places in Nigeria but you cannot neglect the old part. Nobody will see this kind of sincere development and stand against except he/she is insane.
Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by ujoatu(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Gov Okorocha blessed this poor widow with cash gift after she ran to him for help in public

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by ujoatu(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
an excited Imolite greeting Gov Rochas Okorocha

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by ujoatu(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Owelleeeeee the crowd screamed

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by stannam: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
It's only in Nigeria that we celebrate Handshake with the ruling class and temporarily forget how disconnecting their policies and programs have been to the common man on the street. [code][/code]its leadership challenge we are faced with!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos by Sotenna(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
I can see some people writing things they've no idea about here. If you are wondering what the devil looks like, look no farther, that's him right there in the picture wearing a black cap.

You guys look at that picture and interpret what you think is happening, I myself was there when he arrived unannounced.

People were booing at him, some raining curses, and some hailing him, well among those hailing him was a particular woman who caught his attention, and he reacted by giving her ₦100, 000 right there.

The man having a handshake with him and smiling came with him, so "na the same people".

I remember back in 2011 when he promised Imo citizens free kerosene, I came there with a can to fetch some, because Polytechnic Nekede was on strike and I had nothing doing at the time. After spending hours waiting for him to show up, he arrived, accompanied by 4 tankers of the supposed kerosene, and news crew from IBC (Orient FM), they all rolled in with their cameras.

He greeted, made a speech in front of the cameras, we hailed him, after that he stepped into his car and the convoy left in tow with 3 of the afore mentioned kerosene trucks, leaving only one at the stadium to serve the thick crowd that has gathered hoping to get some kerosene, when he left what happened was a struggle of survival of the fittest.

That was during his first tenure, and that was when I knew the kind of person we had as a governor.

So folks if those pictures were videos, you all would have been wiser about what happened.

As I type this, I'm stuck in a traffic jam, a traffic jam orchestrated by none other than our dear Owelle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) / Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Violence In Kano, Slams Governor Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.