Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Women And Money- How True Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Money- How True Is This? (1701 Views)

BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Money- How True Is This? by ikp120(m): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2016
Could this be true?
CC:
Lalasticlala
Rocktation

1 Share

Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 27, 2016
False undecided even if you're as rich as dangote, you can't marry the president of the U.S daughter, if the woman has no feelings for you, it's over undecided money only buy material things but can't buy love. Even though you get the woman you want with your money, she won't love you for who you are, she will only love you for your money or only love the money which is fake love not real love tongue

3 Likes

Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2016
now adays nw money will by love cool

1 Like

Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by ikp120(m): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
False undecided even if you're as rich as dangote, you can't marry the president of the U.S daughter, if the woman has no feelings for you, it's over undecided money only buy material things but can't buy love. Even though you get the woman you want with your money, she won't love you for who you are, she will only love you for your money or only love the money which is fake love not real love tongue

Lolz
**Singing ***
What If I show you the money?... What If I buy you Ferrari?... What If I buy you Bugati?... What if I take you to Italy?
Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by Flexherbal(m): 8:40am On Aug 27, 2016
A good woman will stay with you, when she discovers that you are hard working.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

Blah, Blah, Blah.

What you call love, is just an illusion. It doesn't exist. The only thing that exists is attraction, and humans get attracted to a lot of things, so don't think human to human attraction is in anyway special, because it's not.
And what's funny is that our sense of attraction is hugely influenced by our environment. So when you meet someone who you find attractive, lot of that attraction is contingent upon our environment's definition of what's attractive and what's not. But this is another story.

What you call love, isn't actually love, it's just your brain seeking for reward. There are certain areas in the brain that are called reward centres, and when you do anything that excites and pleasures you, it triggers those reward centres in the brain and they release feel good hormones like oxytocin and dopamine. And when these hormones are released, your whole body feels good, and you are happy and all that crap. It's more or less what happens when you take a drug. So, before you know it, just like a drug, your brain focuses on that thing(guy or girl) that triggers those rewards centres, and you become addicted to that thing(guy or girl), and you begin to think about it all the time, and always want to be around it.
So what you call love, is just an addiction. You could as well say you are in love with meth, or in love with watching football. It's the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2016
ikp120:

Lolz
**Singing ***
What If I show you the money?... What If I buy you Ferrari?... What If I buy you Bugati?... What if I take you to Italy?
I will only love the money, the Ferrari, the bugati and the trip to Italy but I won't love you tongue and I can still cheat on your ass tongue grin that's the way fake love works tongue grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by ikp120(m): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I will only love the money, the Ferrari, the bugati and the trip to Italy but I won't love you tongue and I can still cheat on your ass tongue grin that's the way fake love works tongue grin grin wink

Lol
Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by firstking01(m): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Sometimes when read a comment like this from a nigerian girl, it makes me wonder if they are just sheer hypocrites or they type it just to accord themselves good impressions.
Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
now adays nw money will by love cool
*clears throat* fake love grin wink
Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2016
firstking01:
Sometimes when read a comment like this from a nigerian girl, ut makes me wonder if they are just sheer hypocrits or they type it just to accord good impressions
everybody is a hypocrite grin tongue
Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2016
I don't believe money can buy love o

1 Like

Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
realy.. if i get money will u marry me grin grin grin
CrazyQuinn:
*clears throat* fake love grin wink
Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
realy.. if i get money will u marry me grin grin grin
No tongue
Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by sekem: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
firstking01:
Sometimes when read a comment like this from a nigerian girl, ut makes me wonder if they are just sheer hypocrits or they type it just to accord good impressions

I'll settle for all of the above: both hypocrites and seeking to garner good impression.

Like my man Robert Greene will advise, judge people by their actions and not by what they say.

So many women who openly criticized Donald Trump still went behind and voted for him.
Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by popefuse(m): 1:18am On Jan 20, 2017
gbaaaaam
Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by popefuse(m): 1:23am On Jan 20, 2017

Blah, Blah, Blah.

What you call love, is just an illusion. It doesn't exist. The only thing that exists is attraction, and humans get attracted to a lot of things, so don't think human to human attraction is in anyway special, because it's not.
And what's funny is that our sense of attraction is hugely influenced by our environment. So when you meet someone who you find attractive, lot of that attraction is contingent upon our environment's definition of what's attractive and what's not. But this is another story.

What you call love, isn't actually love, it's just your brain seeking for reward. There are certain areas in the brain that are called reward centres, and when you do anything that excites and pleasures you, it triggers those reward centres in the brain and they release feel good hormones like oxytocin and dopamine. And when these hormones are released, your whole body feels good, and you are happy and all that crap. It's more or less what happens when you take a drug. So, before you know it, just like a drug, your brain focuses on that thing(guy or girl) that triggers those rewards centres, and you become addicted to that thing(guy or girl), and you begin to think about it all the time, and always want to be around it.
So what you call love, is just an addiction. You could as well say you are in love with meth, or in love with watching football. It's the same thing.
that is fantasticaly WRONG BRO that human thought or philosophical thought to much of education is sometimes pathetic
Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 20, 2017
nit true....With all the money wizkid got,i still dont give a single fvck about him.... lipsrsealed

but i find my self giving all d fvck on lalasticlala embarassed
Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 20, 2017
What is the struggle for? to make money na. who assists in d struggle? d woman u need.
When u get d money, who begins to pursue u upandan? crazy females

Bros everything has bin postulated under nature's laws
Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
nit true....With all the money wizkid owns,i still dont give a single fvck about him.... lipsrsealed

but i find my self giving all d Bleep on lalasticlala embarassed

becos Wizkid is not within ur reach undecided
Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 20, 2017
iPurge:

becos Wizkid is not within ur reach undecided
ok
Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:

ok

you r not nice at all
Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 20, 2017
iPurge:

you r not nice at all
heard it enaff undecided
Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:

heard it enaff undecided

and u r happy abt it undecided
don't u tink u nid change undecided
Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 20, 2017
iPurge:

and u r happy abt it undecided
don't u tink u nid change undecided

dont u think u need to go to bed?
Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:

dont u think u need to go to bed?

it's u am waiting for
won't u come to bed with me undecided
Re: Women And Money- How True Is This? by firstking01(m): 7:17am On Jan 20, 2017
sekem:

I'll settle for all of the above: both hypocrites and seeking to garner good impression.

Like my man Robert Greene will advise, judge people by their actions and not by what they say.

So many women who openly criticized Donald Trump still went behind and voted for him.
And what does that make them again?

(1) (Reply)

Asking Your Girlfriend Questions Like This Isn't Caring !! / Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? / Can U Visit Ur Bf/gf In Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.