Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) (42490 Views)

Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Couple Arrived At Their Wedding In Motorcycle (Photos) / David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by months: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2016
michaelandre:
they are indigenous Yoruba women in Ghana and all around west Africa its not a big deal

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Yoruba women don suffer. scattered across Africa like normad. Fulani and Aboki wife. All the way to Senegal. hahahahahaha!

8 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Danfuster(m): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2016
this igbo peeps are just sickening, look how he turned a wonderful thread to a hatred filled battlefield.

Pls y'all shouldn't take this Niccur seriously, this is how much they hate others.

20 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2016
months:

Yoruba women don suffer. scattered across Africa like normad. Fulani and Aboki wife. All the way to Senegal. hahahahahaha!
oboy don't make people hate u guys for nothing always chat with respect for ones tribe and it is like counting one in a million before Yoruba and Fulani marry go and research for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by nrexzy: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2016
months:

Sorry, rich yoruba marrying igbo girls. It is not common, but an exception for the well off.
Really and u find rich igbo girls marring yoruba?? .. 4 them 2 hv their weddn n NYC probably means they both reside or met there.... use ur head ooo

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Atake14(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
luvly..i can keek dis photo for decade hop dey can keep dia marriage for yrs

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:
Disgusting.
Scum. Go and commit suicide. tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by orimsamsam(m): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
Danfuster:
this igbo peeps are just sickening, look how he turned a wonderful thread to a hatred filled battlefield.

Pls y'all shouldn't take this Niccur seriously, this is how much they hate others.
sincerely bi don't knw what wrong with them. Always deluded that they are better than others

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by flokii: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wetin I wan type sef undecided

That bigot above don spoil person mood.. the main problem I av with most igbos, always taking everything to d extreme even bigotry
Anywaiz.. HML to d cute couple. #Human bfor any tribe or race

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by chaberry(m): 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
madridguy:
Beautiful, May God Bless your union.

Meanwhile, am seriously searching for my own Amarachi too grin
God's grace that's the meaning
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
michaelandre:
sorry Yoruba marry anybody they don't have limit of were not to marry from. but na Igbo girls they sabi force Yoruba boys to marry them as Yoruba boys are attractive and romantic.that's fact
lol so for ur tribe na woman dey propose to man pay groom price grin keep deceiving our self you people said our bride price is too high yet once any responsible yoruba gather some money next thing na to marry one yellow igbo girl if i lie ask elenu or sheyi law or akpororo or guiter boy or adewale
Ayuba or mike adefarasin or gbenga pedro son former Lagos state deputy governor inshort in years to come no yoruba perso will insult igbo person again cus by then every body in yoruba will ve igbo blood in him or her like yemi alade

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
Make I look for twuobu small

Igbo girls no dey joke with Yoruba preek. The thing dey sweet dem die grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Omg we dont want to see more pics,geez who gives a flying fvck they got married,they are not even NLers,who the fvck are they?
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by brostheo(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Those bridal girls abi how them day call am look old oh.them too nor won marry ?
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
attackgat:
A Yoruba guy weds an Igbo girl. Not everyday you see that happening.
It happens everyday, just that the other way round is hard.
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Queseda: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
months:
Dont tell me black woman like the one he married cannot be found in the whole of yoruba land.

When they run to the other side of the fence, their children go turn halfcaste or is it not the same black as devil they will born.

Nyway, let all the yorubas marry from ss/se, let their women marry ghana and togo plus white, like i said, they are losers. grin grin
These igbos are the most tribalistic and hate-filled people I've ever seen. Always priding themselves in some fable thoughts to just feel good about themselves. Always bad-mouthing others for no reason. I've travelled the length and breadth of this country and neighbouring countries and I tell you the Igbos are the worst people I have come in contact with.
They hate on other tribes, yet they are the ones who find it hard to stay in their region, just sit your ass in your region since you don't find anything good about other tribes. Their behaviour is really pathetic and I strongly believe their is something ìn their DNA that makes them behave as if they are some yet-to-evolve apes.
Nigeria will do herself a lot of good to actually let these people have their own country where they can keep their hatred and arrogance before they spread it to other people

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
eph12:
Is this a signal Lord? Are you trying to tell me something? That my future wife is in New York? Please come again Lord
cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
[s]
ChinonsoDike2:
Disgusting.
[/s] angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
OK, seen. Will not say anything but wish dem well
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
attackgat:
Oh really! What planet are you in? As an events planner I see it happen all the time;it's not new-i myself is married to a Lagos native.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by theophorus(m): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
...Looking at the level of "Hate" display by Indigene of the SE, I Think their parents did a badly in Parenting.

Check the Trend on Anambra North and Obiano and see the "Love" they share within.

May God deliver them from Hatred.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hehehehee grin these long head boys want a long lasting marriage with peace of mind that's why they run to our maidens who can provide them such. They don't want "tiger battery" relationships e.g. t.bills and tiwa and they've also realized that two "long heads" can never make a right. cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
months:
Once a yoruba man make abit of money, he runs to SS/SE to marry.

At the end of the day, it is yoruba that will end the biggest loser.

Inter-tribal marriage cannot stop Nigeria from disintegrating. It is not a measure of unity.

Isreal and Arab marry each other, yet hate each other with passion.

The white man that enslave black and call them monkey, still turn around to marry the same black.

Does it make them united?

Yoruba will end the loser, i just hope igbo men dont join them.
grin grin

You are still living in the past broda. Wake up.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by ipledge10(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
months:
Once a yoruba man make abit of money, he runs to SS/SE to marry.

At the end of the day, it is yoruba that will end the biggest loser.

Inter-tribal marriage cannot stop Nigeria from disintegrating. It is not a measure of unity.

Isreal and Arab marry each other, yet hate each other with passion.

The white man that enslave black and call them monkey, still turn around to marry the same black.

Does it make them united?

Yoruba will end the loser, i just hope igbo men dont join them.
grin grin
dont be a bigot...lot of Igbo men marry Yoruba men

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
attackgat:
it happens a lot. forget stuffs you see on nairaland.
One of my very good friend and all her 3 sisters are married to yoruba men.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
months:

LMAO grin grin them be fulani herdsmen?
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by totit: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
Hehehehee grin these long head boys want a long lasting marriage with peace of mind that's why they run to our maidens who can provide them such. They don't want "tiger battery" relationships e.g. t.bills and tiwa and they've also realized that two "long heads" can never make a right. cheesy grin

Some of you are obviously pained.

But don't worry, we are gonna marry all your beautiful ladies and leave the prostitutes/ugly ones for you. No be one naija we dey enjoy?

After all, Yeeboos girls are no-mans/tribe-girl.

Oya waka now..alele..

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Afonjas knows exactly what they are doing....best breeds!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
months:

trash written by a a hopelessly weak excuse for a man.

Yoruba men coming to help our girls secure a 100% marriage rate is not a problem, be our guest. loser!

As long as our igbo boyz continue to boycott ya yoruba women, no problem. Check the hit list, igbo boy bang dem all but run home to mummy wen it comes to marriage. It is either our igbo women or whites. U dont exist.
Lie from d pit of hell...
Igbo girls can die coz of a Yoruba guy...am a living example 3 was on my $ex list before I finally ended up with a Yoruba bride but truth must be told those igbo girls can make head turn

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by mycrownismighty: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
michaelandre:
so now because the man marry a girl of his choice now it as make Nigeria not to break who told u anybody can marry anybody. who knows maybe the girl they force am
not every comment is meaningful. so u don't need to border urself
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by dadabashua1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
the way I see it, the causative agent of hatred on any tribe is nothing other than inferiority complex, because there is just no way you hate something you know that you are better than, that's the fact.

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
attackgat:

happens all the time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Resides Abroad Rides Keke To His Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / This Woman Made Money Rain At A Party (Video) / My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.