Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? (2605 Views)

Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" / Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
So it was winner01 that wrote the long story. Oh. My bad. I thought it was KingEbukasBlog.
@winner:
All you did was justify the new meanings. Nobody is asking you to do that. My question is why there have to be new meanings ascribed to it at the turn of every century. Imagine 1000 years from now, we now think of the employer/employee relationship as evil. What will you do then?
Re: Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? by EyeHateGod: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism is the belief God does not exist . What's your point ? Or do you have proof as an omniscient being that such person as a conscious creator does not exist ?
winner01:
Do you have proof of something coming from nothing, do you have proof of life evolving from non life undecided
Do you turn your brains off when you say this things?
How many time are we gonna correct U Guys??
Re: Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? by EyeHateGod: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=winner01 post=48844166][/quote]

Re: Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
EyeHateGod:

How many time are we gonna correct U Guys??
We've all corrected them, and they already understand, but owing to their gross intellectual dishonesty, they keep using those same phrases because those are the basis for their arguments.
Re: Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? by EyeHateGod: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:

We've all corrected them, and they already understand, but owing to their gross intellectual dishonesty, they keep using those same phrases because those are the basis for their arguments.
I made this remarks On another Thread Ebuka Saw it O. He still came here to make the same mistake same with winner. U see What Religion does to humans brain abi?

1 Like

Re: Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? by EyeHateGod: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
cloudgoddess:
So true. It's very obvious that apologetics is a desperate attempt to reconcile the bronze age barbaric and often downright stupid instructions found in the bible, with the modern standards of morality most of us take for granted today (which were developed DESPITE Christianity & the Abrahamic religions, rather than because of them as we would expect if they were actually a perfect moral code).

It doesn't even take a few seconds of critical thinking to recognize that if the creator of the universe truly authored this book, it wouldn't have to be re-explained again and again as humanity progresses. I can't imagine the cognitive dissonance required to insist that a book created/inspired by an "all-powerful, all-knowing whateverthef*ck" needs continuously evolving HUMAN explanations & excuses made for it. Just silly.

1 Like

Re: Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

For more than 6000 years atheists have been existing , they could not achieve anything . And the religious whom you excoriate started civilization , agriculture , architecture , philosophy , alchemy , modern science , they also made multifarious discoveries and inventions . Whatever man has now can be attributed to efforts of the religious mind .

When will you receive sense brother hahn ?

WAS CALLED OVER HERE BY A MAN BUT THE MEMES HAVE MADE ALMOST EVERYTHING INCOMPREHENSIBLE, DISORGANIZED.
YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU CAN'T MAKE YOURSELF LOOK REASONABLE FOR ONCE WITHOUT USING A MEME?

YOU JUST COPY VERSES FROM THE BIBLE AND ATTACH SEVERAL MEANINGLESS IMAGES TO THEM WITHOUT MAKING ANY SENSE.
I'VE TOLD YOU BEFORE, YOU CAN'T CONVINCE ME THAT THERE'S GOD BY QUOTING ME SCRIPTURES.. SHOW ME AN EXAMPLE OF HIS DEEDS IN MOST RECENT TIMES AND I'LL GO WITH YOU.

I RATHER BELIEVE IN CAPTAIN AMERICA BECAUSE MY KID SHOWED ME A MARVEL COMIC BOOK, THAN BELIEVE IN GOD BECAUSE YOU SHOW ME A BIBLE.
THE CAPTAIN IS A MORE IMPORTANT FICTIONAL CHARACTER, HE LOVES KIDS AND MAKES THEM HAPPY RATHER THAN SCARED WITH THE TALES OF PERISHING IN HELL IF THEY DON'T GIVE ALL THEIR MONEY TO PASTORS AND AVOID EATING PORK OR PRAWNS.

YOU TALKED ABOUT ATHEISTS NOT CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING TO THE WORLD, AND THEISTS DOING A WHOLE LOT.

MAYBE NEW MEMBERS SHOULD SCAN AND SEND THEIR BIRTH CERTIFICATES AND FSLC TO SEUN BEFORE BEING ALLOWED TO OWN AN ACCOUNT HERE... I DON'T THINK I CAN STAND SEEING INEXPERIENCED PEOPLE (STRANDED KIDS) HOPPING AROUND ANYLONGER.

SOMETIMES I FEEL YOU'RE JUST A TROLL, OTHER TIMES I FEEL YOU'RE ACCURATELY INSANE.

THE EGYPTIANS AND GREEKS DIDN'T BELIEVE IN YAWEH, (WHERE YOU TALKED ABOUT CIVILIZATION )
THE FATHERS OF LAW AND MEDICINE WERE NOT CHRISTIANS.
THEY TOOK OATS AND WERE HIGHLY OCCULTIC AND SECRETIVE.

YOU EVEN MENTIONED PHILOSOPHY... BRO YOU THINK PHILOSOPHERS BELIEVE IN GOD?
HAY GOD!

MOST EARLY SCIENTISTS DIDN'T EVEN BELIEVE IN GOD...THEY DIDN'T BELIEVE PRAYING TO GOD WOULD PRODUCE ELECTRICITY OR THE LIGHTBULB,.. INNOCENT BABIES DIED IN AFRICA FROM POLIO UNTIL SOMEONE MADE A VACCINE.. KILLING GOATS AND PRAYING TO AMADIOHA; AN AFRICAN DIETY WAS KNOWN TO STOP LIGHTENING AND THUNDER UNTIL SOMEONE INVENTED THE LIGHTENING CONDUCTOR IN EUROPE.
WE AFRICANS ARE THE MOST RELIGIOUS BUT STILL HOPE ON THE UNGODLY AMERICANS TO DELIVER SOME OF OUR NEEDS.

GOOGLE UP BILL GATES BEFORE YOU ASK WHAT ATHEISTS ARE DOING.. ANOTHER TIME.
I HOPE YOU KNOW HE GAVE A MILLION BUCKS TO AN AFRICAN TOWN RECENTLY, OR YOU DIDN'T HEAR?
HOW MUCH HAS ANYONE GOTTEN FROM ROME OTHER THAN PRAYERS THAT DON'T WORK, OR THE ROSARIES WE RECEIVED FROM THE POPE WHEN I WAS IN THE SEMINARY?

*I'M EXPECTING A MEME... OR TWO AS A REPLY.

2 Likes

Re: Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? by oaroloye(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
SHALOM!

You are misinformed.

There has never been any change in the Scriptures.

AnonyNymous:
When the books in the Christian bible were written, the meanings were logical and literal. There was no need to look for long, convincing explanations. Now, its either a 'metaphor' or 'poetic'.

WHO is it who says that meanings have changed?

Does everybody know that FREEMASONRY and ROMAN CATHOLICISM are merely different wings of the SAME OYINBO FORTRESS.

If you were being shelled by an OYINBO Battleship, you would not distinguish between the OYINBO on the top deck, who were manning the cannons, and those in the Gallery, serving them food.

ALL ARE ENEMY COMBATANTS.

Yet, for some reason, our people fall for the nonsense idea, that there is a DIFFERENCE between the CHRISTIAN OYINBO and the ATHEIST OYINBO!

That there is any SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE between the various FALSE OYINBO CHRISTIAN CHURCHES!

"Whenever a True Genius
has come into the World,
you shall know him by this Sign:
ALL OF THE DUNCES
WILL BE IN CONFEDERACY
AGAINST HIM!" - Jonathan Swift.

The Churches that tell The Truth will be ignored or reviled by those which tell Lies, and suppress The Truth.

In 1993, Pastor DAVID KORESH of the BRANCH DAVIDIAN CHURCH was assassinated by the American Federal Government on ridiculous False Charges.

1. THAT HE WAS BEATING CHILDREN.
2. THAT HE HAD MULTIPLE UNDERAGE BRIDES.
3. THAT HE POSSESSED ILLEGAL GUNS.
4. THAT HE HAD A METHAMPHETAMINE LAB.
5. THAT HE HAD CLAIMED TO BE JESUS CHRIST.

His killing might not have made any impact- even though some 75 other people were murdered alongside him- but somebody escaped from the scene with video footage of the attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1JWkV8qftc

TWENTY YEARS LATER, it emerges that the reason for these allegations was that about ninety years before, a man named CYRUS TEED had established a "MOUNT CARMEL" CHURCH, and the Hebrew name "KORESH" means "CYRUS," in PERSIAN.

Cyrus Teed has the unimportant Belief that he was a Reincarnation of JESUS CHRIST (sic), but the very important Belief that THE EARTH IS CONCAVE IN SHAPE. That the World is on the INSIDE of a HOLLOW SPHERE, and the Sun, Moon, Planets, and Stars are INSIDE this Hollow Earth with us.

[See: ZETETIC ASTRONOMY, by Samuel Rowbotham.]

This sounds crazy to anyone who has been brainwashed by the Oyinbo School System.

The intelligent person will rather ask: "WHAT WERE HIS PROOFS?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IinxfgwR0w

ANOTHER MAD OYINBO, who thinks that HE is the Reincarnation of Jesus Christ, ex-convict graphic artist STEVEN CHRISTOPHER has revived Cyrus Teed's work- and we can immediately see why DAVID KORESH had to be eliminated with extreme prejudice.

If he had mentioned "CONCAVE EARTH" even ONCE, it would have sparked public inquiry into NASA claims, and the whole TRUTH would have come out, that not only have the Oyinbos NEVER landed on the MOON, the ENTIRETY of their DEEP-SPACE Work is FAKE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdXYMhN5YFM (7+ HOURS Video!)

It appears that the MAXIMUM ALTITUDE any Ballistic Device (i.e. Rocket) can Ascend is 73 MILES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMp49IYBhO4

THIS IS VERY HORRIFYING.

It means that ALL THE ACADEMIC SCIENTISTS have been LYING to us in School, and to the general public!

This is just ONE of the areas in which we are being CONTROLLED and MANIPULATED through LIES upon LIES, upon LIES.

RELIGION is the major means of control.

When they could bobo us, that only the Priests and "Ordained Ministers," who had been trained in the Cemetery... uh, I mean, SEMINARY, had the power to understand The Bible, the Churches could be relied upon to control the World.

However, with the unexpected PENTECOSTAL REVIVAL of the 20th Century, people began to read the Bible for themselves, and challenge many of the false Controlling Doctrines they had been taught. Therefore the Oyinbos planned to get rid of Christianity- meaning PROTESTANTISM- and replace it with ATHEISM.

There is a specific plan to do that: a WAR is to be instigated between PROTESTANT CHRISTIANITY and ISLAM- with the intention of destroying BOTH.

[See: THE PAWNS OF THE GAME, by William Carr.]

So you have been stuffed with False Data, to regurgitate it here.

Examples:

1. There are several references to slavery in the bible. Slavery was considered normal and god even gave rules on how to treat slaves. No problem there.

REVISED EDITION

Now that our morality has evolved and humans are strongly anti-slavery, my dear friend Ebuka gave me a link where they re-explained that, they didn't actually mean slavery, that it should mean 'employee' from the original Greek. Hmm. Ok grin

STOP RIGHT HERE.

You are talking about ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS of The Bible.

That is STUPID.

Anybody who knows anything about The Bible knows that the GREEK NEW TESTAMENT handed down from the ANTIOCH CHRISTIANS is the only authentic New Testament. The Hebrew Manuscripts used by the JEWS is the only authentic OLD TESTAMENT.

THESE THINGS CANNOT BE CHANGED.

If you want to know the actual meanings of words beyond what the KING JAMES TRANSLATORS thought was right, GO AND LEARN THE LANGUAGES YOURSELF.

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH ingrained the method of ONE BLIND MAN leading other Blind People, while pretending to be sighted himself.

A person serious about their Soul would not trust anybody but themselves to read The Bible to them.

What you are describing is called BOWDERIZATION- what GEORGE ORWELL called "NEWSPEAK" in his novel "1984."

The use of EUPHEMISM by HYPOCRITES trying to make harsh realities look "nice."

I don't care how many words Oyinbo uses to change the meaning of Biblical terms.

The OYINBO Practice of SLAVERY cannot in any way be compared with the so-called Slavery of The Ancient Israelites.

(1) THE SLAVE COULD LEAVE AND NOT BE SENT BACK TO THEIR MASTER.

. DEUTERONOMY 23:15-16.

15. Thou shalt not deliver unto his master
the servant which is escaped
from his master unto thee:
16. He shall dwell with thee,
even among you,
in that place which he shall choose
in one of thy gates,
where it liketh him best:
thou shalt not oppress him.

(2) IT WAS FORBIDDEN TO KIDNAP PEOPLE AND ENSLAVE THEM.

. EXODUS 21:16.

16. "And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him,
or if he be found in his hand,
he shall surely be put to death."

THIS CANNOT BE EQUATED with the Oyinbo practice of Slavery.

(3) THE FREED SLAVE WAS GIVEN STARTUP CAPITAL TO GO INTO BUSINESS FOR THEMSELVES.

. DEUTERONOMY 15:12-18.

12. And if thy brother, an Hebrew man,
or an Hebrew woman, be sold unto thee,
and serve thee six years;
then in the seventh year
thou shalt let him go free from thee.
13. And when thou sendest him out free from thee,
thou shalt not let him go away empty:
14. Thou shalt furnish him liberally out of thy flock,
and out of thy floor,
and out of thy winepress:
of that wherewith The LORD thy God hath Blessed thee
thou shalt give unto him.
15. And thou shalt remember
that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt,
and The LORD thy God redeemed thee:
therefore I Command thee this thing to day.
16. And it shall be, if he say unto thee,

“I WILL NOT GO AWAY FROM THEE;”

because he loveth thee and thine house,
because he is well with thee;
17. Then thou shalt take an aul,
and thrust it through his ear unto the door,
and he shall be thy servant for ever.
And also unto thy maidservant thou shalt do likewise.
18. It shall not seem hard unto thee,
when thou sendest him away free from thee;
for he hath been worth a double hired servant to thee,
in serving thee six years:
and The LORD thy God shall Bless thee
in all that thou doest.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY ATHEIST MENTION THESE FACTS THAT PROVE THAT THE HEBREW SLAVERY WAS VERY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEIR OYINBO MASTERS PRACTICED. This is consistent with the sponsors of ATHEISM being the BLOOD DESCENDANTS of the original Slave Masters.

2. Nigeria's evolved morality is still heavily against gay and lesbian people, so this one is a bit tricky. Anyway, there are statements in the old testament against homosexuality.

. LEVITICUS 18:22.

22. "Thou shalt not lie with mankind,
as with womankind:
it is abomination."

. LEVITICUS 20:13.

13. “If a man also lie with Mankind,
as he lieth with a woman,
both of them have committed an abomination:
they shall surely be put to death;
their blood shall be upon them.”

THIS IS THE WORD OF GOD ALMIGHTY- which YOU have downplayed to "a few statements on the Old Testament."

These are the ONLY "statements" in the Old Testament.

Or are there any that have slipped my mind?

I don't think so!

Apart from that, there's a place in the bible where Jesus said not to punish some men, because its not their fault, saying that some men are born as eunuchs and some men become eunuchs but they are not to be judged. Eunuchs originally means 'castrated male'. Or something along those lines.

THAT IS A COMPLETE LIE.

That is NOT what Yahshua said.

There is NO relationship between what you describe and what YAHSHUA said.

Why don't you QUOTE the EXACT Scriptures?

If you are criticizing The Bible, won't you want to show that you know exactly what you are talking about?

. MATTHEW 19:3-12.

3. The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him,
and saying unto him,
"Is it lawful for a man
to put away his wife for every cause?"
4. And he answered and said unto them,
"Have ye not read, that He which made them
at The Beginning made them Male and Female,
5. And said,

'FOR THIS CAUSE SHALL A MAN
LEAVE FATHER AND MOTHER,
AND SHALL CLEAVE TO HIS WIFE:
AND THEY TWAIN SHALL BE ONE FLESH?'

6. "Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh.
What therefore God hath joined together,
let not man put asunder."
7. They say unto him,
"Why did Moses then command
to give a writing of divorcement,
and to put her away?"
8. He saith unto them,
"Moses because of the hardness of your hearts
suffered you to put away your wives:
but From The Beginning it was not so.
9. "And I say unto you,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL PUT AWAY HIS WIFE,
EXCEPT IT BE FOR FORNICATION,
AND SHALL MARRY ANOTHER,
COMMITTETH ADULTERY:
AND WHOSO MARRIETH HER
WHICH IS PUT AWAY
DOTH COMMIT ADULTERY.' "

10. His Disciples say unto him,
"If the case of the man be so with his wife,
it is not good to marry."
11. But he said unto them,
"All men cannot receive this saying,
save they to whom it is given.
12. "For there are some Eunuchs,
which were so born from their mother's womb:
and there are some Eunuchs,
which were made Eunuchs of men:
and there be Eunuchs,
which have made themselves Eunuchs
for The Kingdom of Heaven's sake.
He that is able to receive it,
let him receive it."

A EUNUCH IS AN INFERTILE MAN- HIS CANNON ONLY ABLE TO FIRE... er, "BLANKS."

This concept was important to the Middle-Eastern Rulers, who kept Harems, and needed to protect their women- so they used Castrated men.

The Eunuch is very important in The History of THE BIBLE, because it was a EUNUCH who determined the BIBLICAL CANON.

Origen or Origen Adamantius (Ὠριγένης Ἀδαμάντιος, Ōrigénēs Adamántios; 184/185 – 253/254) is the man who determined which Books should go into The Bible. To make himself out to be more Righteous than any other Christian, he castrated himself.

This practice caught on, until the Pope commanded his people to stop.

However, they castrated young boys to use in their choirs.

YAHSHUA SAID NOTHING THAT CAN BE INTERPRETED AS BEING TO DO WITH HOMOSEXUALITY.

If he had excused Homosexuals, he would have been stoned immediately.

One of the notorious FACEBOOK Atheists, RU DESROSIERS, has claimed that Yahshua was in a Homosexual Relationship with his Disciples, and that the young man in the sheet who was nearly arrested in Gethsemane was his Homosexual Lover.

If that were so, the Case would have been about THAT- but the people who desperately wanted evidence of some Capital Sin were unable to find anything AT ALL against him.

REVISED EDITION

Now, the rainbow church, that accepts all lgbt+ has redifined eunuchs to actually be referring to men who have an attraction to other men, claiming that if you retranslate the original Greek verses, Thats what you'll get. Interesting grin

THE RAINBOW CHURCH is NOT a REAL Christian Church- just like BARACK OBAMA is NOT a Real Christian, because the church he attended had openly Homosexual members, at least three of whom were apparently murdered to cover up his own Homosexuality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QK0eGp3N6A

THE MAN WHO EXPOSED THIS WAS MURDERED IN FRONT OF HIS OWN HOME.

He had said publicly that he had had Homosexual Relations with Barack Obama, and he had used Hard Drugs since before his Senatorial days, contrary to what he had claimed during his Presidential Campaign. That should have disqualified him from holding Pubic... er, PUBLIC Office.

. JOHN 15:1-8.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is the Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch that beareth fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth more fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean through the Word
which I have spoken unto you.
4. "Abide in me, and I in you.

'AS THE BRANCH CANNOT
BEAR FRUIT OF ITSELF,
EXCEPT IT ABIDE IN THE VINE;'

no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5. "I am The Vine, ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME,
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me ye can do nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into The Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR MUCH FRUIT;'

so shall ye be my Disciples."

THOSE WHO DO NOT ABIDE IN YAHSHUA ARE NO STANDARD OF ANYTHING, BUT SHIT.

CC johnydon22 hahn malvisguy212 Scholar8200 K9blunt cloudgoddess KingEbukaNaija KingEbukasblog SirWere ValentineMary HardMirror Joshuasbase lepasharon otemanuduno otemdomino otem4eartum HCpaul valentinemary CAPSLOCKED donffd OtemWonyahweh hopefullandlord frank317 OgundeleT Seun lalasticlala lennycool et al

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

You are misinformed.

There has never been any change in the Scriptures.

YOU are either misinformed or just ignorant. The scriptures have been changed many times. But that's not the point of my post. What happened to your comprehension skills?

I asked those two people above and they refused to answer. If the Employee/Employer relationship is seen as evil a 100 years from now, how will you justify the new meaning you're giving to the scriptures?
Re: Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? by oaroloye(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
SHALOM![quote author=EyeHateGod post=48850084][/quote]

There was no time when Men "landed on the Moon;" it is a HOAX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX-laeKljTo

Just like the INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION is a Hoax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BBNO76iaqY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e-RnKAN9qY
Re: Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

There was no time when Men "landed on the Moon;" it is a HOAX.

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX-laeKljTo

Just like the INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION is a Hoax.

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BBNO76iaqY
Youtube conspiracy theorists have gotten to you. Of you can believe this nonsense then I understand why you're still religious. Maybe you should also check out the flat earth society on YouTube, they have very convincing 'proof' as to why the earth is flat.
Re: Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? by agwom(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Poverty can not stop you from singing praises to the lord your God..

watch this video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ude9DaBbEw
Re: Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? by oaroloye(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
3. Shellfish! grin Delicious snails, shrimps, oysters, lobsters, scrumptious seafood! The bible condemns it! Clearly. . .

REVISED EDITION

Ebuka justified eating of shellfish saying 'it is not what goes into a man that makes him clean or unclean. Bahahahahaha. The people in the biblical times didn't seem to think so. Even the first members of the Roman Catholic church didn't eat shellfish. And that was after the new testament. It was later, after some smart guy came up with that convincing escape route, that Christians resumed eating of our shelled sea friends.

. MARK 7:5-13.

5. Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him,
"Why walk not thy Disciples
according to the Tradition of the Elders,
but eat bread with unwashen hands?"
6. He answered and said unto them,
"Well hath Esaias prophesied of you
hypocrites, as it is written,

'THIS PEOPLE HONOURETH ME
WITH THEIR LIPS,
BUT THEIR HEART
IS FAR FROM ME.
7. 'HOWBEIT IN VAIN
DO THEY WORSHIP ME,
TEACHING FOR DOCTRINES
THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN.'

8. "For laying aside The Commandment of God,
ye hold The Tradition of Men,
as the washing of pots and cups:
and many other such like things ye do."
9. And he said unto them,
"Full well ye reject
The Commandment of God,
that ye may keep your own Tradition.
10. "For Moses said,

'HONOUR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER;'
AND, 'WHOSO CURSETH FATHER OR MOTHER,
LET HIM DIE THE DEATH:'

11. "But ye say,

'IF A MAN SHALL SAY
TO HIS FATHER OR MOTHER,

"IT IS CORBAN,
THAT IS TO SAY, A GIFT,
BY WHATSOEVER
THOU MIGHTEST BE
PROFITED BY ME;"

HE SHALL BE FREE.'

12. "And ye suffer him
no more to do ought
for his father or his mother;
13. "Making The Word of God
of none effect
through your Tradition,
which ye have delivered:
and many such like things do ye."
14. And when he had called
all the people unto him,
he said unto them,
"Hearken unto me
every one of you,
and understand:
15. "There is nothing from without a man,
that entering into him can defile him:
but the things which come out of him,
those are they that defile the man.
16. "If any man have ears to hear,
let him hear."
17. And when he was entered
into the house from the people,
his Disciples asked him concerning the Parable.
18. And he saith unto them,
"Are ye so without understanding also?
Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing
from without entereth into the man,
it cannot defile him;
19. "Because it entereth not into his heart,
but into the belly,
and goeth out into the draught,
purging all meats?"
20 And he said,
"That which cometh out of the man,
that defileth the man.
21. "For from within,
out of the heart of men,
proceed evil thoughts,
adulteries, fornications,
murders,
22. "Thefts, covetousness,
wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness,
an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
23. "All these evil things
come from within,
and defile the man."

IT IS VERY INTERESTING THAT YOU SHOULD TALK ABOUT THE TIME YAHSHUA BLASTED THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES OVER MAN-MADE COMMANDMENTS.

Those who make up Commandments that GOD didn't Command are hardly worth discussing.

YAHSHUA COULD NEVER HAVE DENIED THE KOSHER/TREIF LAW.

But the issue here was that the Scribes and Pharisees charged them with violating the TRADITION that said that eating and drinking with unwashed hands and utensils makes on UNCLEAN.

SICKNESS AND DISEASE are SYMPTOMS of UNCLEANNESS.

The Ancients understood the TRANSMISSION OF DISEASE by CONTACT.

This is a BEDROCK SCIENTIFIC PRINCIPLE.

It is COMPLETELY WRONG.

Contact does not spread disease.

If that were so, YAHSHUA should have gotten sick from all the Diseased people he had touched!

. LUKE 11:37-42.

37. And as he spake,
a certain Pharisee besought him
to dine with him:
and he went in,
and sat down to meat.
38. And when the Pharisee saw it,
he marvelled that he had not
first washed before dinner.
39. And the Lord said unto him,
"Now do ye Pharisees make clean
the outside of the cup and the platter;
but your inward part
is full of ravening and wickedness.
40. "Ye fools, did not He that made
that which is without
make that which is within also?
41. "But rather give Alms
of such things as ye have;
and, behold, all things are Clean unto you.
42. "But woe unto you, Pharisees!
for ye tithe mint and rue
and all manner of herbs,
and pass over Judgment
and The Love of God:
these ought ye to have done,
and not to leave the other undone."

THIS IS COMPLETELY INCOMPREHENSIBLE TO YOU, YES?

YAHSHUA SAID, that if you GIVE ALMS of your stuff, you won't get sick!

This cannot make sense to the Unrighteous.

. REVELATION 22:11.

11. "He that is UNJUST, let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY, let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS, let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY, let him be Holy still."

ALL HUMANS FALL INTO ONE OF THESE FOUR SPIRITUAL ENERGY CATEGORIES.

If you are HOLY, then NOTHING can TOUCH you, if you do not WANT it to.

The Evangelist JOHN ALEXANDER DOWIE and his Team helped out in a BUBONIC PLAGUE outbreak, and the Doctors were curious that neither he nor any of his people used any sort of protection against the Plague- but they didn't get sick from it, either.

"The people who have died from this Plague," John Alexander Dowie said, "they have a bloody froth in their mouths, yes?"

"Yes," replied the doctors.

"This froth- it contains living plague germs," he asked, "does it not?"

"Yes," they told him.

"Then watch what happens," he declared, "when I take this froth in my hand-?"

With that, he scooped out some of the froth in his bare hand, and had them view it under their microscopes.

It emerged that where the froth had touched him, all of those germs had died!

"How is that even possible?" the doctors asked him.

"THE LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS," quoted the Evangelist, "HATH MADE ME FREE FROM THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH!"

DID YOU KNOW THAT "HYGIENE" IS A GREEK RELIGIOUS BELIEF?

The goddess HYGEIA, one of the nine divine children of ASCLEPIUS, the Greek god of Medicine, and the goddess EPIONE, the goddess of Pain Relief, the gods of HIPPOCRATES, the father of Medicine, whose oath Western Doctors are required to SWEAR, was believed to HEAL THROUGH CLEANLINESS.

Therefore, it was important to YAHSHUA not to subscribe to this PAGAN LIE, that DIRT CAUSES SICKNESS.

4. Sun stand still wink This one is more of a scientific evolution. As at the time it was written, there was absolutely no problem in saying that the sun magically stood still. But now that we have knowledge of how space works,

REVISED EDITION

They said its the earth that stopped rotating. Lol. I've already shown in another thread how Thats impossible and the effects it would have on the earth. Master Ebuka said he's working on another justification so I'll let him do that. He still hasn't gotten back to me grin

Well- let me look in my Bible?

. JOSHUA 10:12-14.

12. Then spake Joshua to The LORD
in the day when The LORD
delivered up the Amorites before
The Children of Israel,
and he said in the sight of Israel,
"Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon;
and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon."
13. And the Sun stood still,
and the Moon stayed,
until the People had avenged
themselves upon their enemies.
Is not this written in the Book of Jasher?
So the Sun stood still in the midst of Heaven,
and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
14. And there was no day like that
before it or after it,
that The LORD hearkened
unto the voice of a man:
for The LORD fought for Israel.

HA, HA, HA! THE MANDELA EFFECT HAS NOT REACHED HERE, YET!

Bleep you, CERN!

(Annddd you have NO IDEA what the Hell I am talking about, do you?)

THE OYINBOS THINK THAT THE SUN IS 93 MILLION MILES AWAY, AND 864,000 MILES WIDE.

They also think that the Earth rotates on its axis once every 24 hours- and orbits the Sun once every 365 days.

They also think that NICKI MINAJ is a Singer, and that BACON is a FOOD, while ESUSUN are not.

This should tell you that Oyinbos do not know everything.

IF IT IS DAYLIGHT AT 12 NOON ON ANY GIVEN DAY, THEN IT SHOULD BE SUNSET AT 12 NOON, 3 MONTHS LATER, MIDNIGHT AT 12 NOON, SIX MONTHS LATER, DAWN AT 12 NOON, NINE MONTHS LATER, THEN NOON AGAIN AT 12 NOON, 12 MONTHS LATER.

But it is NOT like that, because the Earth is NOT ROTATING!

(*CHECKMATE!!!*)

There are other evidences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

WHEN YOU DON'T TELL GOD HIS BUSINESS, YOU LEARN STUFF.

It was the SUN that God stopped for Joshua.

A man named HAROLD HILL wrote up in one of his KING'S KID books that NASA was running a programme calculating star movements- and they ran into two bugs, which could only be accounted for by the Earth's rotation being stopped twice- once by JOSHUA, and the other time by ISAIAH.

SNOPES.COM now says that that "NEVER HAPPENED!"

That NASA never discovered anything like that.

A member of my last church, named KEN CANTRELL, had a Holy Ghost Experience, when he was serving on the Aircraft Carrier: USS LAKE CHAMPLAIN in 1953. He opted to try FRANKLIN HALL'S Fasting method, and on the 17th day of his Fast, was involved in an accident that killed 15 of his crewmates in a Gasoline Fire, that had no effect on HIM whatsoever!

After walking around in the fire for 35 minutes, a Voice told him not to be afraid, and just leave.

He had to use a red-hot "Dog-Wrench" to open the door. Both were red-hot- but The Power did not allow him to feel the flames.

So he walked out, the sole survivor.

[See: BODYFELT SALVATION, by Franklin Hall.]

SNOPES.COM SAYS THAT THIS EVENT NEVER HAPPENED- THAT ACCORDING TO THEIR RESEARCH, KEN CANTRELL WAS NOT EVEN ON THE SHIP WHEN THIS ACCIDENT HAPPENED!

In which case, KEN CANTRELL was allowed to go around peddling this false story as an Evangelist for some 30 years, without being arrested for FALSE PUBLIC STATEMENTS.

Does that make more sense to you?

I do not think that SNOPES.COM is reliable.

5. ** I almost forgot this one lol. The cure for leprosy. Lmao. They were to bring 2 birds, some spices, and some other bullshit concoctions. . . go and try curing a leper with that. Lol. But in those times, they thought it was an absolute cure and maybe some evil spirit was preventing the cure which was directly revealed to god.

REVISED EDITION

I can't remember the nairalander who told me on here that leprosy is 'symbolic' for sinners and that is a symbolic process of cleansing sinners. grin

. LEVITICUS 14:1-8.

AND The LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2. "This shall be the Law of the Leper
in the day of his Cleansing:
He shall be brought unto the priest:
3. "And the Priest shall go forth out of the camp;
and the Priest shall look,
and, behold, if the Plague of Leprosy be Healed in the Leper;
4. "Then shall the Priest command to take for him
that is to be cleansed two birds alive and clean,
and cedar wood, and scarlet, and hyssop:
5. "And the Priest shall command that one of the birds
be killed in an earthen vessel over running water:
6. "As for the living bird, he shall take it,
and the cedar wood, and the scarlet, and the hyssop,
and shall dip them and the living bird
in the blood of the bird that was killed
over the running water:
7. "And he shall sprinkle upon him
that is to be cleansed from the leprosy seven times,
and shall pronounce him clean,
and shall let the living bird loose into the open field.
8. "And he that is to be cleansed shall wash his clothes,
and shave off all his hair, and wash himself in water,
that he may be clean: and after that he shall come into the camp,
and shall tarry abroad out of his tent seven days."

THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE CALLING "SOME BULLSHIT CONCOCTIONS?"

If you had SPIRITUAL VISION, you would understand exactly what it was that was happening, here.

CONTEXT IS EVERYTHING.

How did The Children of Israel KNOW that GOD gave this instruction?

You do not know- do you?

. EXODUS 34:27-35.

27. And the LORD said unto Moses,
"Write thou these Words:
for after the tenor of these Words
I have made a Covenant
with thee and with Israel."
28. And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights;
he did neither eat bread, nor drink water.
And He wrote upon the Tables The Words of the Covenant,
The Ten Commandments.
29. And it came to pass,
when Moses came down from mount Sinai
with the two Tables of Testimony in Moses' hand,
when he came down from the mount,
that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone
while he talked with Him.
30. And when Aaron and all the Children of Israel saw Moses,
behold, the skin of his face shone;
and they were afraid to come nigh him.
31. And Moses called unto them;
and Aaron and all the Rulers of the Congregation
returned unto him: and Moses talked with them.
32. And afterward all the Children of Israel came nigh:
and he gave them in Commandment
all that the LORD had spoken with him in mount Sinai.
33. And till Moses had done speaking with them,
he put a vail on his face.
34. But when Moses went in
before the LORD to speak with Him,
he took the vail off, until he came out.
And he came out, and spake unto The Children of Israel
that which he was commanded.
35. And the Children of Israel saw the face of Moses,
that the skin of Moses' face shone:
and Moses put the vail upon his face again,
until he went in to speak with him.

THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL WERE LED BY GOD THROUGH THE WILDERNESS, WITH A CONSTANT MANIFESTATION OF GOD DOING THE LEADING- AS A PILLAR OF CLOUD BY DAY, AND A PILLAR OF FIRE BY NIGHT.

There is nothing funny about that.

It is the INTENTION of God that EVERYONE SEE that and other Bible Events FOR THEMSELVES.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel: The LORD
our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.
6. And these Words,
which I command thee this Day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach them diligently
unto thy Children,
and shalt talk of them
when thou sittest in thine house,
And when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be
as frontlets between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

BUT IT IS NECESSARY THAT YOU PUT IN YOUR MAXIMUM EFFORT.

As soon as you TOUCH that POWER, you will be at WAR with the Enemy Forces, and if you are WEAK, you will be CRUSHED, and DISCARDED.

****One confused fellow down there doesn't understand. I'm not asking you to justify the new meanings you ascribe to it, I'm asking you why the meanings have to change. The people who followed the book in earlier times took slave to mean slave. But now that you're explaining how its not slave, are you saying all of them were sinners??

I got bored typing this, lol, but I think you get the drift. . . as our morality evolves, the bible had to be continuously re-explained. And a 100 years from now, when our morality evolves further, you'll see some even more ridiculous justifications for some bible passages. It'd be amusing to go in the future and see how life is, then see how people defend the bible there.

THE WORD OF GOD IS A CONSTANT.

It does not change for anyone; It cannot change for anyone.

Those who claim that it changes to suit themselves are the ones who are WITHOUT FOUNDATION.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you, do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets."
13. "Enter ye in at the Strait Gate:
for Wide is the Gate, and Broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because Strait is the Gate, and Narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their Fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every good tree bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a corrupt tree bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree bring forth Good Fuit.
19. "Every Tree that bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one that saith unto me, 'Lord, Lord,'
shall enter into The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
these Sayings of mine, and doeth them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his House upon a Rock:
25. "And the rain descended, and the floods came,
and the winds blew, and beat upon that House;
and it Fell not: for it was founded upon a Rock.
26. "And every one that heareth
these Sayings of mine, and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the Sand:
27. "And the rain descended, and the floods came,
and the winds blew, and beat upon that House;
and it Fell: and Great was The Fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the People were astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them as One having Authority,
and not as the scribes.

THE ONLY AUTHORITY IS YAHSHUA: NO ONE CAN CHANGE THE GOSPEL FROM WHAT HE TAUGHT, TO ANYTHING ELSE.

CC johnydon22 hahn malvisguy212 Scholar8200 K9blunt cloudgoddess KingEbukaNaija KingEbukasblog SirWere ValentineMary HardMirror Joshuasbase lepasharon otemanuduno otemdomino otem4eartum HCpaul valentinemary CAPSLOCKED donffd OtemWonyahweh hopefullandlord frank317 OgundeleT Seun lalasticlala lennycool et al
Re: Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? by oaroloye(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
SHALOM!

AnonyNymous:

Youtube conspiracy theorists have gotten to you. Of you can believe this nonsense then I understand why you're still religious. Maybe you should also check out the flat earth society on YouTube, they have very convincing 'proof' as to why the earth is flat.

You know that they have convincing evidence.

What do you have to say about their Evidence?

To me, they fail in one significant particular only, and that is that they have failed to explain THE STAR-TRAILS at the EQUATOR.

They go in two different directions in the North and Southern Hemispheres, consistent with STEVEN CHRISTOPHER'S model, of the STARS being enclosed in a SPHERE above us.

Their prominent spokesperson, ERIC DuBAY also commits other basic blunders.

He seems not to know that, if the Earth IS a sphere, It would not rotate at the same speed on every latitude.

However, where we are, about 4o above the Equator, we SHOULD be moving at nothing less than 900mph.

That is FOUR TIMES FASTER than a HURRICANE.

Which you have never experienced in your life.

The Atmosphere is FLUID, and if we were moving at that speed through it, we would have winds multiple hundreds of miles per hour scouring us. That does not happen.

As a kid, I never questioned what we were taught. Now, I see that some of it was lies.

IF THE EARTH IS A SPHERE, ALL PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES OF THE SAME SIZE WOULD HAVE THEIR CONTINENTS ALL THE SAME SIZES.

But NASA does not even BOTHER to keep its fake images straight!

What do you have to say about THAT? Are you really capable of thinking for yourself?

In 1986, there was a huge wave of sympathy toward America and toward NASA, because the SPACE SHUTTLE CHALLENGER blew up!

Killing ALL seven Astronots (sic) on board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbmSFyJR5js

However, it was ALL a LIE!

Six of the seven have been found ALIVE, just quietly living their lives.

Some of them did not even BOTHER to change their names!

THEY WERE NEVER ON THAT SHUTTLE!

Do you still trust Oyinbo Science?

Re: Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? by oaroloye(m): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
SHALOM!

AnonyNymous:

YOU are either misinformed or just ignorant. The scriptures have been changed many times. But that's not the point of my post. What happened to your comprehension skills?

I know what I am talking about, so watch your mouth.

THE NEW TESTAMENT SCRIPTURES ARE THE GREEK MANUSCRIPTS HANDED DOWN FROM THE ORIGINAL ANTIOCH CHRISTIANS (TEXTUS RECEPTUS)- the holders of whom were slaughtered like fowls by the Roman Catholic Church, in many attempts to eliminate them- to no avail.

THE OLD TESTAMENT SCRIPTURES ARE THE HEBREW, ARAMAIC, AND CHALDEE MANUSCRIPTS PRESERVED BY THE JEW (THE MASORETIC TEXT).

These CANNOT POSSIBLY be changed.

Therefore it is the height of ignorance to shriek that "THE BIBLE HAS BEEN CHANGED! THE BIBLE HAS BEEN CHANGED!" because English Speakers have created another new mistranslation. They are meaningless.

Gospel Tract Writer, JACK T. CHICK said in one of his Tracts on the topic that there had been 80 new fake translations of the Bible during the 20th Century alone- and all of them were ROMAN CATHOLIC.

[See: SABOTAGE, by Jack T. Chick.]

Where you find supposed PROTESTANT Clergymen using ROMAN CATHOLIC Bibles to REPLACE the KING JAMES VERSION, you should know that that is a ROMAN CATHOLIC UNDERCOVER AGENT/ASSET at work!

I asked those two people above and they refused to answer. If the Employee/Employer relationship is seen as evil a 100 years from now, how will you justify the new meaning you're giving to the scriptures?

NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT to say what is Right or Wrong- to supersede THE MOSAIC LAW.

. 1st JOHN 3:4.

4. Whosoever committeth Sin
transgresseth also The Law:
for Sin is the Transgression of The Law.

THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD ARE HARDWIRED INTO CREATION, SO THAT THINGS AND BEINGS ARE AT THEIR BEST, WHEN THEY ARE USED TO FULFIL THE WORD OF GOD. The Biblical Commandments of so-called Slavery apply to Humans on all the Dynamics Levels of Existence.

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS.

1.Self; 2.Family; 3.Groups; 4.All Mankind; 5.All Living Things;
6. The MEST (Physical) Universe; 7.Spirits; 8.God.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

If you want to LIVE, therefore, you NEED to fulfill The Commandment of so-called Slavery in your own life.

Either by Service, or by Mastery.

No worshipper of God should be someone's Servant for more than Seven years- or something is wrong with them.

A worshipper of God who has Servants, Slaves, or whatever, should free them every seven years, and send them away with STARTUP CAPITAL, to go into business for themselves.

That is how GOD Commanded things should be done.

What "THE LAW OF THE LAND" states, or what "SOCIETY" thinks, is IRRELEVANT.

Anyone who is living BENEATH this standard is COMMITTING MURDER and SUICIDE.

Humans do not dictate what The Word of God should say.

Re: Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? by Ranchhoddas: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
@ Oaroloye, please explain what you mean by Nicki Minaj is not a singer.
Re: Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? by Ranchhoddas: 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
@ PastorAI0 .... What so you think about Oaroloy.e's comments on this thread?
Re: Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? by raphieMontella: 1:48am On Sep 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
@ PastorAI0 .... What so you think about Oaroloy.e's comments on this thread?
lol..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers / Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic / Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.