Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Help ! ! Any Architects And 3d Modeling Professionals Out There? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help ! ! Any Architects And 3d Modeling Professionals Out There? (881 Views)

Wallpaper And 3D Wallpaper (Pictures) / Profile Of An Architects/builder With Sound Xperience / Any Architects In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help ! ! Any Architects And 3d Modeling Professionals Out There? by msserah: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2009
I am a long time viewer of nairaland ,
i have just bought a land in the ibeju lekki axis and have being told i can get good advise from nairalanders. lol

could someone give advise in terms of rates/ fees for getting architectural   and 3-d drawings done competently

ms serah
Re: Help ! ! Any Architects And 3d Modeling Professionals Out There? by oolumide: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2009
Re: Help ! ! Any Architects And 3d Modeling Professionals Out There?
In response to your enquire am an architect practicing in Lagos for the past 8yrs, I can do the Architectural Drawing and Very Good 3D for you at avery good Fee. You can contact me on my phone 08055382198.

Wale
Re: Help ! ! Any Architects And 3d Modeling Professionals Out There? by ihebrooke(m): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2009
email me on ihebrooke@yahoo.com or call 08032582385 for more details.

Re: Help ! ! Any Architects And 3d Modeling Professionals Out There? by ARCHITECTs(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2009
good day ms serah,
in response to your request, i will like to bring ARCHPLUS DESIGN GROUP to your notice. It compromises a group of well-experienced design team of architects and engineers ( Structural, Mechanical and Electrical).
ARCHPLUS endeavors to build solid client relationships, offering design solutions based on the client’s taste, budget, use and goals for their projects. The unique design, ideas and focus on client’s need will be the main thrust of the solutions that will be offered.
We hope to build a genuine and robust relationship with you and we look forward to a stronger cooperation between us in the near future.
please send me your e-mail address so as send you the company's profile.
THANKS
Arc. Sorinola Adeola T.
(PRINCIPAL ARCHITECT)
08023646185, 07026814122
mailarchplusdesign@gmail.com
Re: Help ! ! Any Architects And 3d Modeling Professionals Out There? by ARCHITECTs(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2009
good day ms serah,
in response to your request, i will like to bring ARCHPLUS DESIGN GROUP to your notice. It compromises a group of well-experienced design team of architects and engineers ( Structural, Mechanical and Electrical).
ARCHPLUS endeavors to build solid client relationships, offering design solutions based on the client’s taste, budget, use and goals for their projects. The unique design, ideas and focus on client’s need will be the main thrust of the solutions that will be offered.
We hope to build a genuine and robust relationship with you and we look forward to a stronger cooperation between us in the near future.
please send me your e-mail address so as send you the company's profile.
THANKS
Arc. Sorinola Adeola T.
(PRINCIPAL ARCHITECT)
08023646185, 07026814122
mailarchplusdesign@gmail.com
Re: Help ! ! Any Architects And 3d Modeling Professionals Out There? by Blaker: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2009
Hello Ms serah,

Please visit www.evolvestudioz.com,to see the range of services we provide.We look forward to your response.

Regards

Tunde Layeni

Re: Help ! ! Any Architects And 3d Modeling Professionals Out There? by ihebrooke(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2009
more to come

Re: Help ! ! Any Architects And 3d Modeling Professionals Out There? by desse: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2009
@ms serah

you can contact me on hopemanflee@yahoo.com or call +2348033506527,+2348073711489

desse-architect

(1) (Reply)

A Single Room Needed At Ikorodu ,neat Compound / Brand New 2 Br Flat @ Anthony 600k / Boys Quarter For Rent In Victoria Island.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.