Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Want To Sell Your Story? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Want To Sell Your Story? (2758 Views)

That Stupid Arguments In Your Story / That Stupid Arguments In Your Story / Things To Explore While Including Theme In Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Sell Your Story? by detutu1: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2016
Hello!

I bring you great news from penpee.com! The website that allows you to get paid for what you love doing...writing! cheesy

Do you have a short story of about 6000 words or at most 6500? Do you have episodes of short stories that you want the world to read?

Let us sell your story to the book lovers cheesy

Also on penpee.com you receive $10 on your first published chapter once you register as a writer on our website www.penpee.com.

Please send an email to detutu@penpee.com or drop your email below and we 'll contact you.
Re: Want To Sell Your Story? by GraphicKING(m): 5:25am On Mar 16, 2017
Sent you a mail already. I have a couple of stories for sale.
Re: Want To Sell Your Story? by finesse: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
GraphicKING:
Sent you a mail already. I have a couple of stories for sale.

WE DONT BUY STORIES.

Go here to learn how it works.
http://penpee.com/how-it-works/

(1) (Reply)

Orangetot Online Writing Contest / "I Don't Trust The Police Anymore." / The Most Voluminous Books You've Ever Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.