Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Top 5 Most Depressing Cartoons You've Ever Seen - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 5 Most Depressing Cartoons You've Ever Seen (7349 Views)

50 Cartoons That Were Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s And '80s. / For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? / What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Depressing Cartoons You've Ever Seen by K9blunt(f): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2016
scaramenga:

Hw does dis make you want a doll? Didn't see living dead but
Ayamatanga wasn't scary was it?

Lol
Re: Top 5 Most Depressing Cartoons You've Ever Seen by forreelinc(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
cry add batman killing joke to the list
Re: Top 5 Most Depressing Cartoons You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 05, 2017
No be hin babe tho, that was his half-sister, and it was a mistake
forreelinc:
Code geass na swag cartoon not for the weak hearted
That part where leleouch mistakenly brainwashed his galfrnd to kill the japanese and he had to shoot her that was epic

And if you are looking for sad cartoons op try
Batman under the red hood

Classic example
Re: Top 5 Most Depressing Cartoons You've Ever Seen by forreelinc(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Silkmoth:
No be hin babe tho, that was his half-sister, and it was a mistake
yea she was a princess but they also said she was leleouchs first love abi i don forget?
Re: Top 5 Most Depressing Cartoons You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
Yes! princess Euphemia first experienced love with lelouche or she had a crush on lelouche(hence her first love) although dey were half siblings. grin

note that lelouche may not have liked her like that or stupidly fall right back in love with her grin cos even as a young lad the guy was smart enough to prevent any form of incest practise. grin

forreelinc:

yea she was a princess but they also said she was leleouchs first love abi i don forget?
Re: Top 5 Most Depressing Cartoons You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Tim burton is a caricature genius

go watch "Corpse Bride"

kobosmart:

I say I watch cartoon finish I started running temperature, that cartoon is terrible
Tim burton no be human being I swear
Re: Top 5 Most Depressing Cartoons You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
33117:
cry monster in paris
Inside out
Bambi
All dogs go to heaven

monster in paris was awesome nah! how far you?

Sean lennon did a great job
and vanessa too

the la seine theme song was one time my favourite ringtone in french
Re: Top 5 Most Depressing Cartoons You've Ever Seen by Feraz(m): 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Code Geass was depressing. The story had a good ending. Was pained when Sherley died which was why Lelouch gladly sacrificed his 'brother'.

Haven't watched 9.

Attack on titans isn't finished na...
Theebz:
Guilty Crown
Attack on titan
Fat Dog Mendoza
Milo Corrigan
Star wars the Clone wars

LOL... It may be the part where Tadashi died.
csamiii:

Inside out?

Another person said Big Hero 6!

You two must hate cartoon in general.
Re: Top 5 Most Depressing Cartoons You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Feraz:
Code Geass was depressing. The story had a good ending. Was pained when Sherley died which was why Lelouch gladly sacrificed his 'brother'.

Haven't watched 9.

Attack on titans isn't finished na...

LOL... It may be the part where Tadashi died.

broda ke! Dat shirley death was just to get rid of her annoying pesky role
Re: Top 5 Most Depressing Cartoons You've Ever Seen by Feraz(m): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Silkmoth:

broda ke! Dat shirley death was just to get rid of her annoying pesky role
Yeah...brother in quotation marks. I mean, after his father used his grass on Lelouch, he 'planted' the boy beside him to watch Lelouch and report any change in him remembering all that happened.

But Lelouch loved Shirley and I wad rooting for them both.cry

I loved how intelligent dude was.
Re: Top 5 Most Depressing Cartoons You've Ever Seen by forreelinc(m): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2017
Silkmoth:
Yes! princess Euphemia first experienced love with lelouche or she had a crush on lelouche(hence her first love) although dey were half siblings. grin

note that lelouche may not have liked her like that or stupidly fall right back in love with her grin cos even as a young lad the guy was smart enough to prevent any form of incest practise. grin

wow! thats really disgusting. The thot did cross my mind but i was hoping the producers wont want to gross out their audience but that is really really disgusting
infact angry you have just ruined break fast for me kneel down der
Re: Top 5 Most Depressing Cartoons You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 17, 2017
lol! u were the one probing further nah
forreelinc:

wow! thats really disgusting. The thot did cross my mind but i was hoping the producers wont want to gross out their audience but that is really really disgusting
infact angry you have just ruined break fast for me kneel down der
Re: Top 5 Most Depressing Cartoons You've Ever Seen by SavageResponse(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
scaramenga:

cheesy u have a point but seriously all the cartoons that scarred me as a kid were from the brits

-Terrahawks(scariest cartoon I've ever seen)
-Oliver twist
-Watership down(thank God I bailed half way buh my friends say its terrible)

Lemme even check that no.9 I'm sure there's a british influence somewhere

You ere scared of Terrahawks? grin
Re: Top 5 Most Depressing Cartoons You've Ever Seen by Kodename: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
Spirited away
Howl's moving Castle etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Recommend Some Good Nigerian Movies / New film production crew, care to join? / Let's Talk About 'the Gifted' TV Show Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.