Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Lear How To Buil Wifi Receiver And Router Signal Extender - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Lear How To Buil Wifi Receiver And Router Signal Extender (2457 Views)

Mtn Wifi Modem And Router For Multiple Computers: Just 5500 / Ipnx Modem And Router Available For Sale / Looking For Cisco Switch And Router. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lear How To Buil Wifi Receiver And Router Signal Extender by alexjakana: 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2009
Build your very own WiFi antenna such as a Biquad Dish antenna, Cantenna, or Reflector

With a few cheap parts and a bit of soldering you can get signal from access points over 8 MILES AWAY

You can get free WiFi with any of the MULTIPLE designs included in this Book!

Why pay several times more than you need to when you can quickly build a 25,000 Naira WiFi antenna for a fraction of the cost?

You will get a guide with detailed instructions for the BIQUAD antenna as well as using a BIQUAD as the feed of an old satellite dish.

Not only that but you will receive links to the cheapest sources of parts for wireless antenna construction.

And to top it off you will receive instructions for building the DOUBLE BIQUAD antenna for even more range and instructions for the ever popular CANTENNA

You will also receive instructions on how to build PARABOLIC REFLECTORS that have practically ZERO cost to build! Boost your routers signal to 3x what it is now without even replacing its existing antenna!

EMAIL ME WITH CONSTRUCTION QUESTIONS IF YOU NEED HELP!!

PICTURE BELOW IS OF ONE OF MY OWN CONSTRUCTION RESULTS! YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!
This item will be available as a download link after payment.

Price: 7,500 Naira
No 1 Ogui Road,
Enugu.
alexjakana@yahoo.com

Re: Lear How To Buil Wifi Receiver And Router Signal Extender by danexd(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2009
Hi, I'm in Enugu, Ogui Road, How do we meet? though just sent you a mail,
Re: Lear How To Buil Wifi Receiver And Router Signal Extender by hayprof(m): 12:31am On Oct 02, 2009
Wow!, dis is interesting na tongue
Re: Lear How To Buil Wifi Receiver And Router Signal Extender by Emygamz7(m): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2009
guy wat if i want my home built wifi with my laptop as the braodcaster to go farther is it include in your book, cos i share my network to 4 laptops in my house i want it to go farther than my house area.

Re: Lear How To Buil Wifi Receiver And Router Signal Extender by danexd(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2009
Happy Customer Happy Bank, What up with the Picture?
Re: Lear How To Buil Wifi Receiver And Router Signal Extender by hayprof(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2009
lol, Guy remove the Picture jo' grin

(1) (Reply)

A New Wintouch Android Version 4.0.4 Model Q8 Tablet For Sale Or For Swapping / No / SOLD!!! HP 15 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.