Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,566 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) (30349 Views)

Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did / Mortuary Attendant Takes Selfie With Corpses In enugu (Photos) / House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by cherrycyn90: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2016

As shared by Efe Okposio who lost his thirthy thousand Naira at a filling station in Abuja

Some weeks ago I drove into the Mobil filling station on Teaching Hospital rd Gwagwalada Abuja to get fuel. Unknown to me 30k dropped off the car when I opened the door. When I got to my next stop to pick some things I discovered the money way missing.

After driving around for about 30mins I decided to check the filling station. When I asked Esther the fuel attendant about the money. She just stepped into their office and brought my 30 thousand. She could have denied seeing the money and I couldn’t have suspected her. But she brought the money out. 30k is her two months salary but she rose above it.
Esther

So when next you’re in Gwagwalada Abuja and your fuel is running low. Stop by at Mobil filling station on Teaching hospital rd. Ask of Esther and give her a good tip.

http://www.enzyhub.com/female-fuel-attendant-found-missing-money-and-returned-it-to-the-owner/

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by cherrycyn90: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Smellymouth: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2016
For this bubu regime? ..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Smellymouth: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Emperorlee, na warri babe oo.. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2016
This is an act we should all emulate. Satan deliberately used some people to create this hopeless hardship on this country so that we can be challenged and tempted to abandon the righteous part. But God willing, our Anchor will hold in this Storm and we shall Hold the Fort till the end. Amen

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Smellymouth: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2016

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by dotuna3(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2016
For this buhari period? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Smellymouth: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2016
dotuna3:

grin cheesy Some people prayer point now na==>
"Dear Lord, as I enter any bus or cab, let me find misplaced naira, dollars or even pounds sef.."

Edakun, EPP Me Lord.. grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by EmperorLee(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Emperorlee, na warri babe oo.. shocked

Taah make dem go do dna Test for her, noh be her papa born her grin this girl no be Warri babe.... Haaa Warri ..... Warri noh fit kari last lai lai grin

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Smellymouth: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Taah make dem go do dna Test for her, noh be her papa born her grin this girl no be Warri babe.... Haaa Warri ..... Warri noh fit kari last lai lai grin

Hahahhaha.. As I see the name, afraid catch me.. grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
dotuna3:
An honest person will always be irrespective of the economic situation.

Why do our politicians steal despite raking in millions monthly?

19 Likes

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Amazing lady!! Proof that even among the sea of corruption there are many hidden gems!

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by kimnicki(f): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
honest people still exist

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Holamide222(f): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Yes we still have honest and sincere ladies out there come what may.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by hemucology(m): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hay this is my missing lady ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by kaen1317: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Esther what? I am a name checker na. Well she must be igbo because everybody that bears Esther is igbo. Yes, she's igbo

1 Like

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
In a nutshell you sha want us to patronize to patronize Mobil
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by OmoIyaMero: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
It is this period I met a medical surgeon running a beer parlour as another means of hustle. We live in hard time mehn.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Ralphdan(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ehhhh! Oya na make God use you to pick up her call na. undecided

1 Like

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Its good to be good. #GoodCitizien
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by habex005(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Noted
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
seunlayi:
I want to marry her
Just like that

1 Like

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by cutetopsey(f): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Good Samaritan! Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
grin grin grin
Hmmmm
For this Kind Government shocked shocked
How did you know my prayer point grin grin
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy Some people prayer point now na==>
"Dear Lord, as I enter any bus or cab, let me find misplaced naira, dollars or even pounds sef.."

Edakun, EPP Me Lord.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by xreal: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
She will be famous soon.

I see her leaving that job for a better one soonest.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by happney65: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
omolola15 the girl no too fine but i seem to like the shape of her boobs..It seems its on the bigger side..And you know am a Great Fan of Boobs gannn..
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by LuvU2: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
smiley Many Nigerians are honest.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by room089: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hmmm

That's the type of 'change' we want in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akintola Williams Celebrates His 100th Birthday Today / Name The Best IT Institute In Name: NIIT, APTECH, KAROX / Unemployment in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.