Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

If You Are Dating A Nigeria Girl And U Never Kiss Her,break Up Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Dating A Nigeria Girl And U Never Kiss Her,break Up Now (1061 Views)

Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) / Instagram Super Hot Nigeria girl cause Trouble with her big boobs photos / I'm 25 And I've Never Kiss Nor Romance A Lady Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Dating A Nigeria Girl And U Never Kiss Her,break Up Now by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
This is a brotherly advice

Re: If You Are Dating A Nigeria Girl And U Never Kiss Her,break Up Now by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
What If she doesn't like kissing at all lipsrsealed?
Re: If You Are Dating A Nigeria Girl And U Never Kiss Her,break Up Now by mhisbliss(f): 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
what if he's good at everything but kissing? The thought of exchanging saliva ewww
Re: If You Are Dating A Nigeria Girl And U Never Kiss Her,break Up Now by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:
What If she doesn't like kissing at all lipsrsealed?
u girls should free guys from ur charms
Re: If You Are Dating A Nigeria Girl And U Never Kiss Her,break Up Now by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
what if he's good at everything but kissing? The thought of exchanging saliva ewww
the thought of eating his money,So yummy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Dating A Nigeria Girl And U Never Kiss Her,break Up Now by obiorathesubtle: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
uuuhhhh.
Re: If You Are Dating A Nigeria Girl And U Never Kiss Her,break Up Now by mhisbliss(f): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
coolkris:
the thought of eating his money,So yummy
why is everything money to you people, someone is single you talk, dating you talk, dating but buying new things you didn't pay for you complain wetin person go do
Re: If You Are Dating A Nigeria Girl And U Never Kiss Her,break Up Now by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
why is everything money to you people, someone is single you talk, dating you talk, dating but buying new things you didn't pay for you complain wetin person go do

Re: If You Are Dating A Nigeria Girl And U Never Kiss Her,break Up Now by ReorxTohGan(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lol..If The Guy Kon Geh Konk Mouth Odour Nko
Re: If You Are Dating A Nigeria Girl And U Never Kiss Her,break Up Now by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
coolkris:
u girls should free guys from ur charms

grin

What charms? There's are juz some ladies out here tat don't like kissing on the like sha...
Re: If You Are Dating A Nigeria Girl And U Never Kiss Her,break Up Now by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

What charms? There's are juz some ladies out here tat don't like kissing on the like sha...
the truth is I know u girls love kisses, another comments to respond To. Next?

Re: If You Are Dating A Nigeria Girl And U Never Kiss Her,break Up Now by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
Lol..If The Guy Kon Geh Konk Mouth Odour Nko

Re: If You Are Dating A Nigeria Girl And U Never Kiss Her,break Up Now by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
What kind of advice is that?
Re: If You Are Dating A Nigeria Girl And U Never Kiss Her,break Up Now by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
lilyqueen:
What kind of advice is that?

Re: If You Are Dating A Nigeria Girl And U Never Kiss Her,break Up Now by collitexnaira(m): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
What if he bleep her without kissing her, will u still advice him to break up with her

My new girlfriend don't like kissing but she enjoy strafing, and am satisfied with that
Re: If You Are Dating A Nigeria Girl And U Never Kiss Her,break Up Now by newsphase(m): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
In the era, that most Nigerian guys don't know how to kiss and they just want to Bleep it wouldn't be a surprise that most girls like to seal their lips
Re: If You Are Dating A Nigeria Girl And U Never Kiss Her,break Up Now by Toybreezy: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:

Break up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Af Tire To Find My Birthday Mate / An 11-months Baby Girl Allegedly Raped By Her 27 Years Uncle In Lagos / What Can I Do, My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.