Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. (3845 Views)

Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US / Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You / Favorite Lines Parents Use When Yelling At You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by naijamakossa(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
mine is....Bia,,,so you want to make me a talkative in this house,you won't kill me before my time.Lols

2 Likes

Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by cruzita(f): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
dey dia dey mumu ,u no know say u don old

2 Likes

Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Imhandsome: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
she doesn't yell... only d eyes will tell you wah to do.... dose eyes are her words

1 Like

Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by mhisbliss(f): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
why cant you learn from your twin brother, how can you people be so different, yet twin you should have at least got something from him some days am gonna slap the stupid out of you, don't let me warn you again

1 Like

Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by ireneony(f): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
why cant you learn from your twin brother, how can two people be so different, some days am gonna slap the stupid out of you, don't let me warn you again
you're twin.
Hmm
Cool
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by mhisbliss(f): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
ireneony:
you're twin.
Hmm
Cool
thought you knew
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by naijamakossa(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
cruzita:
dey dia dey mumu ,u no know say u don old
Lols ur own worse
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by obiorathesubtle: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Grown man.. I don't get that from mother.

1 Like

Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by naijamakossa(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
why cant you learn from your twin brother, how can you people be so different, yet twin you should have at least got something from him some days am gonna slap the stupid out of you, don't let me warn you again
good to knw u are twins

twin are not always the same,my immediate younger brothers are twins they look very different
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by cruzita(f): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
naijamakossa:
Lols ur own worse
since I small ,na em she dey talk am o
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by mhisbliss(f): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
naijamakossa:
good to knw u are twins

twin are not always the same,my immediate younger brothers are twins they look very different
its obvious we aren't identical hes a guy am a girl, he's taller and fairer in complexion, different personality and preferences i wonder why mum wants me to be like him
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
You may look so quiet mana o giwa ka njo undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by naijamakossa(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Grown man.. I don't get that from mother.
she is reminding you that you ain't no kid anymore and stop behaving lik one Lols
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
She does not yell o,she will just say"whatever you sow, you shall reap"this phrase pains me a lot cos i don't wanna reap bad things

2 Likes

Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by naijamakossa(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
its obvious we aren't identical hes a guy am a girl, he's taller and fairer in complexion, different personality and preferences i wonder why mum wants me to be like him
maybe he is that quite guy
and u are that shakara girl hahaha
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by naijamakossa(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
Tiny23:
She does not yell o,she will just say"whatever you sow, you shall reap"this phrase pains me a lot cos i don't wanna reap bad things
Lols wat have u been sowing all this while,hope the will yield good fruits
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by mhisbliss(f): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
naijamakossa:
maybe he is that quite guy
and u are that shakara girl hahaha
yes i give him that, he's the calm one
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by naijamakossa(m): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
You may look so quiet mana o giwa ka njo undecided
she is looking beyond ur physical appearance...
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Yep, and she's right.
naijamakossa:
she is looking beyond ur physical appearance...
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by naijamakossa(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Yep, and she's right.
so u are the baddest cheesy
Fabulocity:
Yep, and she's right.
so u are the baddest
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
naijamakossa:
Lols wat have u been sowing all this while,hope the will yield good fruits

Lol
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Here to read comments

1 Like

Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Don't over think this. I'm not "bad" but I could be very mischievous and mean.
naijamakossa:
so u are the baddest :Dso u are the baddest
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by naijamakossa(m): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Don't over think this. I'm not "bad" but I could be very mischievous and mean.
ok that mischievous part she is talking abt
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by naijamakossa(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Here to read comments
read and comment your own
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
naijamakossa:
read and comment your own

No comment
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Uniqueness01 shocked shocked shocked
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Uniqueness01(f): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=STFUareyouG0d post=48845700]Uniqueness01 shocked shocked shocked

STFUareyouGod
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
You are the architect of your own future.....
As you lay your bed ,so you shall lie on it. ....

Chai embarassed ...i 'll give my life for hers anyday
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Smellymouth: 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
She will scream like ==>You kanut kee me, I did not kee my mother..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3987472_confusedwill_jpegd96f7d700fb7c9ffd5ffb174264bbb0d

3 Likes

Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mum doesn't yell...l love you mom kiss kiss
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
I didn't kill my mother,so you cannot come and kill me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) / Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! / Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.