Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) (33776 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) / Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by dre11(m): 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
Three men who specialize in breaking into shops at the Mushin and Ladipo Auto Spare parts market in Lagos state are telling Federal Special Anti- robbery Squad FSARS policemen how they perpertrate the act.

The suspects were arrested following a tip off that they were allegedly breaking into a building material stall to cart away valuables and cash but luck ran out on three members of the six man gang as they were nabbed in the act.

According to the police, the suspects and thier gang members were allegedly behind series of burglary at Mushin and Ladipo market.

Following interrogation, the suspects who gave thier names as Ebuka Ubajide, Ifeanyi Okoye, and Emeka Ilebunam stated that thier leader one Chibuzor got the guns and cutter they use to break into the shops.

Two of the suspects, Ebuka Ubajide and Emeka Ilebunam confessed that they are sales boys at the Ladipo market.

Ebuka who claimed he has been to two robbery operations with the gang revealed that Emeka hired them to rob his boss so they can make quick money. Ebuka Ubajide who claimed to be 24 years old said “ I am from Anambra state. I am a sales boy in Ladipo market. I met one Ekene while I was serving my master at the market.

However, sometimes last month, I asked Ekene how life was treating him and he said I should meet him at Isolo after the day’s job. I got to the spot where he was and I saw his friends with him. One of his friends called Chibuzor brought took us in his car for operation at Mushin where were broke into the shops and stole money.

The second operation at Ladipo market was orchestrated by Emeka. We met at our usual spot at Isolo and Chibuzor asked Emeka what is job was. Emeka told him that he was helping his boss to sell building materials.

Chibuzor said Emeka will take us to his master’s shop and that was how we got them. Chibuzor brought out the guns and the cutter but as we were about to attack the shop that night, police men came from nowhere and attacked us.

Chibuzor and two other guys escaped but we were not lucky’ Emeka on his part blamed bad friends for luring him to the gang.

He said “ My friends told me about attacking my boss’s shop. I felt there was money in the shop so I invited them to rob my boss. This is my first time. I felt there was money in the shop but we were arrested in the act and I regret my action”.

The third suspect Okoye said other gang members invited him from Abia state any time they are going onrobbery operations. He said “ I am from Abia state. I don’t know how the police got wind of our operations. I regret joining them”.

Saturday Mirror gathered that the police recovered two guns and a cutter from the gang and are on the trail of other members of the gang.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/salesboy-hires-armed-robbers-to-attack-boss/

2 Likes

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by HungerBAD: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
People are just bad.

Sometimes you get confused with how to just handle life,and just lock out everyone.

You bring in a relative into your house to help them,then they organize to kill or rob you. Last week one organized to rob his sister,and if she was not pregnant,would have been molested but the maid was not lucky.

Today,this one was caught trying to rob his Masters Shop.

We have read countless stories of how relatives or those close to people,organize for their kidnappings.

This is really bad.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
ipod

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by wolelove(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
OJU OLE DA....OJU OLE RE

10 Likes

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by tunebob(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
God will help us in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by agwom(m): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hmm
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by ijustdey: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
see his face.....

always looking for ways to make dubious money

7 Likes

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
soberdrunk:
NCAN WEEKEND BONANZA!!! grin angry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by Araoluwa005(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
flat headed people again, na wa o

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by Flashh: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2016

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by sukkot: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
grin tripod yoof not smiling at all

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
cool

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Na wa o .if successful ,they would have labelled the perpetrators as Yoruba touts now. Crime know no bounds and or regions or tribes. Say no to name checkers.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by aninexzy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
soberdrunk:
. End time sAles boys

3 Likes

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by kaen1317: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nervously opening this thread hoping for sure to see Afonja names since its Lagos, but haba, my igbo brothers again. U wan kill me? You boys are disgracing me nationally and internationally. Enough is enough. Must I die for u?

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by MissingBudget: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Umu nne m trending since morning. O di egwu o!

2 Likes

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by RedCapChief(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
soberdrunk:

I think any mention of NCAN should attract a ban.
Nobody is interested in the crime again, just the perpetrators.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by dhardline(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sad undecided. Most Nigerians and the get rich quick syndrome, total lack of patience. And when the money comes it's never used for anything meaningful except to drink, chase women/men,and then carry shoulder up with so much foolish pride.

8 Likes

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by ngoben(f): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Y r pple so wicked...mjust negodu
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by Agimor(m): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nigeria's and trust issues is always questionable. The average Nigeria has a tendency of stealing and swindling.

1 Like

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by IamOpemipo(m): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ncan
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by OkoNDOoBo: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
Not suprised IPOD yoots

3 Likes

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
See their eyes.. angry
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by enambobo(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
So goes the saying, " show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are". We need to be careful of who we employ as sales boy/ girl. Some could be so mean.

4 Likes

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by IamOpemipo(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
kaen1317:
Nervously opening this thread hoping for sure to see Afonja names since its Lagos, but haba, my igbo brothers again. U wan kill me? You boys are disgracing me nationally and internationally. Enough is enough. Must I die for u?

Bros no take all this ncan shi to heart, we all jus catchin fun, wich tribe no dey tiff..4geti jare

Sips trophy*

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by ifanajs: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
End time sales boy
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by Delegate(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Am sure the guy at the middle is the ring leader... When 1 Emeka is hawking puff puff at this same Ladipo, Another Emeka thinks robbery is d solution

1 Like

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by armadeo(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nobody good again.

Even you own relative you can't trust because people have evil hearts everywhere.

The guy you smile with everyday if you see his heart you will relocate to another state.

Only God can save us.

4 Likes

Re: Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) by 982ABU(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
They claim they are waise always fell free to insult everybody oya start say no to tribelism, bigotry, regionalism and religion sentiment if the criminals are not from their region you would here different type of abuse but now it is yours no attack on tribe, region and religion shame on you guys.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indigenes Now Pay Herdsmen To Enter Their Own Farms In Delta – Okowa / Parents Refuse To Press Charge Against Their 2-Year-Old's Rapist In Jos. See Why / Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.