Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:23 AM

CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] (66302 Views)

Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP / Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) / CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by cliquevibes(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nt happy 4 someone 2 lose his job buh in d case of freeze, sometin had to be done....D way d guy acts on social media, u wuld tink he culd back himself up in real life but alas, na so so Woman go dey beat am d idiot go come come online dey form emotional trauma....And d Mugu was nt even ashamed of admitting dat his wife beats him...

Na only sack, Infact...Ehm wetin mak dem do am join sef...Abeg giv me ideas

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by BABANGBALI: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
Him mouth too dey leak.

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by 9japride(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Basket mouth right now ==>

Nigerian ladies right now ==>

NIGERIA'S HARSH ECONOMY right now ==>

Freeze's wife right now==>

Dr (Daddy) Freeze right now==>

[color=#006600][/color]

That's bad in this economic situation. Anyway guy u funny die

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by dixon400(m): 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
It is not a good thing to lose your job... Y y'all happy??
BTW he has a good CV that can land him another job.
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
Thats good,God forgive me but i dont like that nigga same way i hate Ben Bruce

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Smellymouth: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
Vince77:
Smellymouth is a confirm clown grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin cheesy Boss, Freeze don enter one chance bus heading to sokoto.. grin

8 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
The guy talks too much.. .
I just pray they reconsider him.

That pic was off the limit just to make his point , Lebanese no dey take nonsense ooo

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by freshdude99(m): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Wicked

3 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Vince77(m): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin cheesy Boss, Freeze don enter one chance bus heading to sokoto.. grin

truetalk.. freeze own too much dis time.

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by oxfordempire: 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
kindy51:
ehyaa... in this harsh economic situation, how will he survive?
For dis buhari period I hope he have enough savings dat will sustain him till mama calls
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Abiagirl777(f): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Horsesmouth:

Ta! mechuonu there!
Did Basketmouth marry a virgin? anybody dat didnt marry a virgin cannot complain about old photow!
Come on, gettaway you!

There's a diff you being aware of something and someone going to great lengths to rub it in your face,everybody has a past that they arent proud of,but he should have known his limits since they'd both gotten married and moved on.
Meanwhile When you marry come back and let's have a decent discourse,no need for insults.

7 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Mavor: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
kindy51:
ehyaa... in this harsh economic situation, how will he survive?
he will sell all his watches

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Horsesmouth: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=FirstLadyNaija post=48847040][/quote]

Excuse me nwanne-gi, a minute of talk.
You are the sweet yellow babe Ive been looking for since all these days, enugo.
I am driving my G-gadd now on thirdmainland bridge and my brother chinedu is driving my elluarrru4 tinted behind me. We are doing convoy. Okwudili dey snap us photo kita.
Infact, the ship with my container is passing under d bridge right now.

How is that for a toast? o baby fine!

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by 4nobody4every1: 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
He deserves to be sacked. He went too far. Think he is a little boy upstairs. Why will he insult a man's wife by sharing an old past.

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Horsesmouth: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Abiagirl777:

When you marry come back and let's have a decent discourse.

No problem.
As you can see im already toasting firstladynaija. I will revert to you after we marry grin

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by konklud22(m): 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

seriosly grin grin grin
asin u re just a freaking funny modafucka
respect man!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by TerrorSquad147: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Iberibe ya bu ihe gburu ya....he has also ruined his personality
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by idu1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
TOMTOM15:
why is this funny to me self cheesy cheesy
na be only you bro.

E dey make me dey smile insidecheesy

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by HomeOfMe(f): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
Eyaah! Now Wey small hot sun beat am,him go melt. Aja ti ko BA gbo feere ode..

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by columbus007(m): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
When he hears the kick undecided he was frozen cheesy
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by columbus007(m): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
When he hears the kick undecided he was frozen cheesy shakes head walks out of thread
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by scorpio2013: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
Shameless foool. She ditched your sorry ass for a real man.Mirror in the sun like you.
TunezMediaTV:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/08/oap-freeze-has-been-sacked-by-cool-fm.html?m=1

daddyfreeze:

"I never address or dispel rumors but this is the height of it! @instablog9ja and www.misspetitenaijablog.com have both carried all sorts of slanderous stories about me in the past, without confirmation, before posting their outrageous garbage. But this, trust me, would be their last! If this defamatory and slanderous post is not It taken down immediately, and an unreserved apology offered, via the same medium within 24 hrs, I will be forced to take legal action against both blogs.
Yes, there are issues stemming from a meeting over presenters fees yesterday, details of which I choose not to discuss, because of the respect I have for Mr Moussalli and his family, but trust me, it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Basket mouth or social media......."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJm-sdlAIVQKe35DRvwIJOL_JRudfL0nQ1vNsQ0/?hl=en

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Odunharry(m): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lmao.. Werey

3 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by rhektor(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Cool fm took advantage of the issue between freeze and basket mouth to carry out what they had planned for him long ago. This buhari administration NA trouble day by day.

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by KingTom(m): 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by richkaynet(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
ehn that one no be problem naaa after all d dude get wrist watch collections. Na to open wrist watch shop sure pass for am

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Anabel(f): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Being popular doesn't give someone the right to run their filthy mouth anyhow. Cool FM is really cool for doing this. They've just showed that they take their staff personality serious.

3 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by flokii: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
That's what happens when pple can't keep their mouth shut.. Always talking, seeking useless relevance like it wuld better d economy in any way..

Awon elenu mari maso

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by nonjebose(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
JOYOSITA:
Good for him.
My dear, spare a thought for him na. Happy weekend to you
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Abiagirl777:

There's a diff you being aware of something and someone going to great lengths to rub it in your face,everybody has a past that they arent proud of,but he should have known his limits since they'd both gotten married and moved on.
Meanwhile When you marry come back and let's have a decent discourse,no need for insults.
Is that your boy on your d.p
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by flokii: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
rhektor:
Cool fm took advantage of the issue between freeze and basket mouth to carry out what they had planned for him long ago. This buhari administration NA trouble day by day.

Not far from d truth.. Attimes you have to end dealings with some pple when you can no longer put up with their childishness..

He'll get other offers tho. cos of flexibility

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eid-El-Fitr: Toyin Lawani Recreates Nun Outfit In Hijab-Themed Photos / Sola Onayiga ‘Kitchen Practical’ Is Dead / Makeup Free Bimbo Akintola And Her Cucumbers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.