Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] (66339 Views)

Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP / Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) / CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Sunglass20(f): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Daddy Freeze... Just a reminder.... Next time, learn how to respect men of God!
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Frydae: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
A deserving stroke for a disrespectful extremist!

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by oluwabishop: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
chronique:
If his sack had to do with basketmouth's issue,I think the management of coolFm got it wrong. If it has to do with work related issues,no biggie. Posting a pic of a lady you once dated to shade someone you have issues with,who is currently married to that ex of yours,is quite childish and unnecessary. If an artiste did that,people wouldn't bother so much cos hip-hop as a genre of music,has its own way of making people do stupid things just to brag and make a point. However,that's not something OAPs should be doing. Basket mouth too should learn how to crack jokes with sense and stop acting his name. The moment made a joke out of freeze's domestic violence isht he had with his wife then,he lost it. Some things are too senstive to crack jokes with and I guess freeze just gave basketmouth a dose of his own medicine. Point to everyone: "never make a joke out of people's intimate relationships".

Look at it from the business perspective of both brands. Basketmouth owns himself and can choose to speak anyhow on stage, some fans may not approve and he may apologise and move on with his entertainment. But freeze is an employee of cool FM, and they're regular organisers and promoters of entertainment shows. Basketmouth is one of their valuable business prospects and they won't like any sour relationship with him which is just what Freeze is instigating. Let's just say that Freeze is hampering future smooth transaction of business with Basketmouth and his colleagues in his circle of interest and Cool FM acted in solidarity with their business prospect.

There are climes where your personal opinions and orientation can't ever be used to ascertain your relevance in your job, where there are stringent laws that can address the terms of your disengagement from employment and see if they're related to your terms of employment. An employee like freeze should have checked to know if he's in such a clime and if his management isn't concerned in any way about his various social media tantrums before going about freestyling like Piers Morgan.

3 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Basket mouth right now ==>

Nigerian ladies right now ==>

NIGERIA'S HARSH ECONOMY right now ==>

Freeze's wife right now==> lolololo...you killed it mehn

Dr (Daddy) Freeze right now==>

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by olisaEze(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
banme:
Freeze be like .....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lwkmd
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by egedege1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Freeze's wife right now==>

Wicked guy :-)

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
kasa, elete ti te o

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
I told him say make he no put mouth for Fayose talk, but he no listen! Fayose no be ordinary human being!

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by victorv12(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=emeraldknytt post=48846089]Daddy Freeze, what a frozen end! grin[/quote

He behaves like a small boy... Most ISI ( International School Ibadan) boys are like that. Sad end!

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by oluwabishop: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Opeyemi4real:
I told him say make he no put mouth for Fayose talk, but he no listen! Fayose no be ordinary human being!

Nor mind am. Fayose that performs miracles nowadays... "He can do and whatever for you" lolz
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by chronique(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
We're saying same thing. Only thing is that you're almost totally exonorating basketmouth from any blame. Intimate relationships between people,are sensitive issues and should not be used as jokes to a wider audience cos you can't tell how hurt the parties involved are.
oluwabishop:

Look at it from the business perspective of both brands. Basketmouth owns himself and can choose to speak anyhow on stage, some fans may not approve and he may apologise and move on with his entertainment. But freeze is an employee of cool FM, and they're regular organisers and promoters of entertainment shows. Basketmouth is one of their valuable business prospects and they won't like any sour relationship with him which is just what Freeze is instigating. Let's just say that Freeze is hampering future smooth transaction of business with Basketmouth and his colleagues in his circle of interest and Cool FM acted in solidarity with their business prospect.

There are climes where your personal opinions and orientation can't ever be used to ascertain your relevance in your job, where there are stringent laws that can address the terms of your disengagement from employment and see if they're related to your terms of employment. An employee like freeze should have checked to know if he's in such a clime and if his management isn't concerned in any way about his various social media tantrums before going about freestyling like Piers Morgan.
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
him color go turn black by fire by force
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by flokii: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
jojosweet:
tell him not to say hi,i am no lagatha grin

lol..
No problems *winks
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by oluwabishop: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
chronique:
We're saying same thing. Only thing is that you're almost totally exonorating basketmouth from any blame. Intimate relationships between people,are sensitive issues and should not be used as jokes to a wider audience cos you can't tell how hurt the parties involved are.

OK I get your point. Solid point too. But if I appear to be exonerating basketmouth, it's probably because he was operating within the latitudes of his self-boss status. He owns his brand and can mouth out any content at any mood or moment. The repercussions may come in the form of fans boycotting his shows till he publicly apologises.
But Mr Freeze, he doesn't own himself at the time of making those posts about basketmouth. Remember this picture of the wife wasn't the first anyway. So if freeze were to express any opinions about him he should have considered how such opinion sits with his employers. Or he could do that when he's his own boss, through his own public address media, take nnamdi kanu for example and see how he released his corrosive views about Nigeria. Through his radio station
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by MamaletASO: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Finally...

Freeze has Frozen..

Ntoooor!!
Basket mouth pass you and you wan rub shoulder with am..on top wetin..on top say u don f*ck him wife before.. Hmmm

Anyways I pity you in dis Hard economy buharonomy...

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Deepfreezer(m): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Freeze should go and start a radio station on Twitter and Instagram.
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by piagetskinner(m): 1:46am On Aug 28, 2016
I can employ the guy....

to clean up my freezers every weekend

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by solara: 4:32am On Aug 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

Freeze's wife right now==>

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by oshorstan(f): 6:11am On Aug 28, 2016
This man freeze talks too much. Ladies beware who has your picture. How can u bring up a grey issue in this new era? you were above the line man, I hope you're OK with the sack. Enjoy the unemployment virus while it lasts. You can send your CV to my email add @ oshorstan@gmail.com
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Leyqute(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2016
oluwabishop:

OK I get your point. Solid point too. But if I appear to be exonerating basketmouth, it's probably because he was operating within the latitudes of his self-boss status. He owns his brand and can mouth out any content at any mood or moment. The repercussions may come in the form of fans boycotting his shows till he publicly apologises.
But Mr Freeze, he doesn't own himself at the time of making those posts about basketmouth. Remember this picture of the wife wasn't the first anyway. So if freeze were to express any opinions about him he should have considered how such opinion sits with his employers. Or he could do that when he's his own boss, through his own public address media, take nnamdi kanu for example and see how he released his corrosive views about Nigeria. Through his radio station

I understand your point but even if you own your own business and you're a self-boss like you stated, it's still wrong to go about making expensive jokes about others. The guy had a very hard breakup with his wife and you're making jokes about it. That's just plain wickedness.

Basketmouth didn't act right. You can't start cutting people's head off just because you forged yourself a nice expensive sword.

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by ROCE: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2016
oluwabishop:

You mistake Freeze as a bloody employee and Basket mouth as an employer. When it comes to business, Freeze has more access to sponsors than Basket. OAPs have flexible time that makes them do other things - moreover, they have a following that makes sponsors court them. Didn't Dan Foster take his xmas carnival to Inspiration Fm? Didn't Late Chaz B take his show out of Inspiration Fm? My guy, forget o. If Adenuga was Amin's friend and he heard about this kwanta, what do you think will have happened. Freeze has always been naughty and childish, yet sponsors still came to Cool fm. It was Basket that had more chances of hampering his own future business relationships if he said something controversial. For guys in the media, it is always easy for them to change careers or even mix careers together.

For Freeze, I advise him to be more mature in his talks and do less boasting. I have a feeling the next station he goes to will even change some of that because his audience will change. Except maybe he goes to one of these entertainment stations.

I never knew Basket Mouth threw jabs at his relationship because I had always wondered why he kept referring to Basket Mouth on his shows. The guy must have been really pained. EVERYONE has different tolerance levels and Basket mouth should have just apologised IMO.

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2016
He should sell all his wristwatches and start his own Radio station!
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2016
Daddy Freeze don turn GrandPa Freeze
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by CrocodileTears: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Copied from FB....

19 AND 9 DIFFRENCES, SIMILARITIES BETWEEN BASKET MOUTH AND DADDY FREEZE

1. Freez's wristwatches cost N25.5m and above while Basket's cost N25, 500 and below.

2. Freeze is a Half cast while Basket mouth is 100% local content.

3. Freez break homes, including his own, his Baby mamas home,  attempt on Noble Igwe and Basket homes while Basket build homes including his and selling tables to families in his shows.

4. Freez is a tele evengelist preaches well and brilliantly quotes the bible  while Basket is a church goer and sits outside church even when there are empty sits inside and does not have a Bible.

5. Freez was a salary earner and was sacked from Cool  26th August 2016 during salary negotiations While Basket Pays salary and sacks his staffs during salary negotiations.

6. Freez is an employee including his OAP friends like Dan Foster, Yaw etc while Basket is a Boss including his comedian friends like Bovi, Ali Baba etc

7. Freez knows Elsie Okpocha  first while Basket arrived latter.

8. Freez is happily divorced  while Basket is happily  married.

9. Freez is currently an applicant sending CV's to Linda Ikeji 's Radio, etc while Basket is hiring staff and collecting CV's from applicants.

10. Freez was very happy throughout thursday 25th August and very sad since Friday noon while Basket was very sad throughout Thursday 25th August and happy and celebrating since Friday noon. 

11. Freez current baby mama is someone's wife while Baskets baby is not a mama.

12. Freez's ex wife beats him up silly if he misbehave while Basket softly beats up his wife if she misbehaves.

13. Freez's immediate problem is to move out of company accommodation before eviction party while Basket immediate problem is to buy a N25.5m wristwatche and wear it to get crash Freeze's eviction party.

14. Freez get sacked trying to make people laugh while Basket get paid trying to make people laugh.

15. Freez is planning a revenge on basket mouth and his group while Basket's group is planning on how to reduce money for December comedy shows.

16. Freez may be employed by Linda Ikeji Radio with ristricted access to only the new Lekki porsh office while Basket will remain friends to Spinster Linda Ikeji (Freez's new Boss) with unlimited access to her palatial Banana Island home inclusive of pent house.

17. Freez is thinking of selling just 3 of his several  luxurious wristwatche @N77m to buy same type of basket mouths house while Basket is thinking of renting out or short letting his BQ to Freeze & his illegal baby mama.

18. Freez is thinking of becoming a blogger or working as a staff in an old female blogger's new radio stations while Basket is still thinking and confused on weather to use all his life savings to buy a N25.5m wristwatche.

19. Freez is a tenant in a studio company accommodation in 1004 Estate V/I with a fresh quit notice and currently checking eviction time on his expensive wristwatche in his small and uncomfortable bed while Basket is a landlord and does not check his cheap watches before going to his large and comfortable bed.

SIMILARITIES

1. There are both popular  Celebrities and funny people
2. There are both handsome and good looking with good dress sense.
3. The both of them are based in Lagos and ex Friends.
4. There are both friends with Spinster Linda Ikeji (that's why she's not posting any of the current bestselleing news)
6. The both of them have thrown shades on each others wife/ex.
6. The both of them are afraid of Prophet TB Joshua.
7. There both know Elsie Okpocha.
8. The both of them will always remember the last week of August 2016.
9. There will both read my post with mixed feelings.
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
I dnt know y i feel he should av been evaporated from cool fm a lng tym ago he's been freezed for a long tym let him know wat it feels lyk to be gas dat no one will even c him
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Cosyfaith(f): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oh Get over urselves, not everything is Superstory. His sack got Nofin to do with what u guys are all hollering about. More of an employer employee fall out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 / Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake / Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.