Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:08 PM

Coolpad Ivvi I3 Specifications And Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Coolpad Ivvi I3 Specifications And Features (3021 Views)

Infinix Smart 2/2 Pro Unveiling: Full Specifications And Features / Nokia 5.1 Plus Set To Be Launched Today. See Full Specifications And Images. / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coolpad Ivvi I3 Specifications And Features by blazerblog(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
Coolpad Ivvi i3 has just been released and lauched with good specifications and features that you will like in a smartphone except the battery capacity which seems to be low.

This smartphone called Coolpad Ivvi i3 features 2500mAh Battery Capacity, 5.2-inch display, 4G LTE, fingerprint scanner and a whopping 4GB of RAM and the Smartphone is priced at $355 (32GB model).

(1) (Reply)

Glo Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices 2017 / Oraimo Boompop LED Wireless Headphone Review + GIVEAWAY!!! / See Glo's Typographical Error And The Hilarious Question A Subscriber Asked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.