Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? (2496 Views)

Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy / Boyfrnd Of Married Daughter Of President Of Congo Has Just Leaked Their sex Tape / Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Assuming you had your girlfriend come over for the weekend and is to go back home at exactly monday morning of the coming week, and she arrived your place on Friday evening yet to remember she forgot her toothbrush and the only provision store in ur area is a very far distance to walk to for a mere toothbrush...

The next morning, she needs to brush but remembers she forgot her toothbrush... Would u share urs with her

Do you trust her that much

And ladies, would u share you toothbrush with ur boyfriend

Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
i can share many things but a tooth brush is not one of them cheesy
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by rosy4u(f): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Maybe towel or sponge.... But toothbrush? Nay

ion think so
embarassed
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by newsphase(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
I would ......

because I know myself... I am a clean and hygienic freak...

and certainly if she has bad breath or bleeding gums before, It could have dealt with it before sharing... shekina

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise Nairalanders
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Beamborla(f): 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
If I can kiss him, why can't I share toothbrush with him?

5 Likes

Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
newsphase:
I would ......

because I know myself... I am a clean and hygienic freak...

and certainly if she has bad breath or bleeding gums before, It could have dealt with it before sharing... shekina

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise Nairalanders
would you still make use of that toothbrush wen she's done
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by newsphase(m): 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
would you still make use of that toothbrush wen she's done

yes... remember not to compare your situation with mine, cus my woman ain't yours

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hmm growing up we share almost everything. I don't even know which toothbrush belongs to me. Till date my siblings still use my toothbrush so why not a girlfriend.
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by ogunvic41(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
rosy4u:
Maybe towel or sponge.... But toothbrush? Nay

ion think so
embarassed
But you can kiss him?

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by saintfellow(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
No i cant.
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by rosy4u(f): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
ogunvic41:

But you can kiss him?

Dats entirely a different scenario grin
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by jworos(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
No biggie there.
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Owoplenty(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Beamborla:
If I can kiss him, why can't I share toothbrush with him?
your summary is unique

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lolz... This question is quite funny. I think d question should hv been... Will kiss ur girlfriend or boyfriend tongue to tongue? Cos if u can, what's d difference sharing a tooth brush?

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by ogunvic41(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
rosy4u:

Dats entirely a different scenario grin
U make me laugh
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by ojun50(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hv done that with two different ladies, if i can kiss her do other tins with her why nt. Bt i always make sure i hv 3 brush in my house sha.
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
Y'all can give head, but not share a toothbrush? Please!
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by jamalnation(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hell No
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
If you cannot share a toothbrush with your gf/bf i wonder why you guys kiss.
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Y'all can give head, but not share a toothbrush? Please!
lol grin grin

Wat a point...

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Cool23(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
She should better go back to her house if she wants someone that will borrow she should ask father Christmas before she give me disease
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by kuchikau: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
I hate girls that mensturate. How can blood coming out from your big TOTO wet your pant and skirt. You smell like idiot then thinks you r sophisticated.
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
kuchikau:
I hate girls that mensturate. How can blood coming out from your big TOTO wet your pant and skirt. You smell like idiot then thinks you r sophisticated.

Loser

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
ewwwww. I don't wanna share his spit.
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by antieverything(m): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
marked √
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Richy4(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Tooth brush is not something that people share no matter how strong the love is oozing.. it is not hygienic....

She will take warm water with a bit of the paste and rinse her mouth......After all she did not chew garlic...
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by vivianbelema(f): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
In Munachim's voice, No
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by paragon40(m): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Yes i will.. Nairaland gls can lie..they kiss and gve head, bt brush they can?t share lmao.. una matter be like man wei dey sleep with gals without condom, but e go carry em persnl clipper go barber shop wetin e dey protect..
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
ewwwww. I don't wanna share his spit.
don't u kiss at all
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
don't u kiss at all
can you not kiss without sharin: spit?
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by sorextee(m): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
How much is toothbrush that I have to share.. undecided
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
can you not kiss without sharin: spit?
so u mean u don't French kiss at all?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? / Its Right For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? Can Such Relationship Last? / Why Love Alone Is Not Enough For A Successful Marriage/relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.